Brian: The right decision?

3714 posts

Have the club done the right thing to sack Brian today?

Yes
51%
No
40%
Not sure
9%

Total votes: 568
semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

Re: Brian: The right decision?

by semtex1871 » 11 Nov 2014 21:11

Man Friday Yep, certainly can be.

Cool, we've reached common ground....

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 11 Nov 2014 22:12

We sure have: You're the sort of person who uses the slang term for people with Down's Syndrome as a form of insult to those whose views you disagree with whilst I can be a pcunt sometimes.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 12 Nov 2014 13:54

This boring loop of a thread and all the mewling nancies on it has made me hate Brian McDermott more than Piers Morgan.

This thread is so shit, that I think I'd now greet news of his tragic death with a fuking heel click.

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 12 Nov 2014 18:05

Extended-Phenotype This boring loop of a thread and all the mewling nancies on it has made me hate Brian McDermott more than Piers Morgan.

This thread is so shit, that I think I'd now greet news of his tragic death with a fuking heel click.

Nah - you're just a kitten with a heart of blancmange really EP.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 12 Nov 2014 20:24

Extended-Phenotype This boring loop of a thread and all the mewling nancies on it has made me hate Brian McDermott more than Piers Morgan.

As most of us would with yours.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 12 Nov 2014 21:02

Agreed to some extent. But a pretty poor comment at the end there, even in jest (ho ho).

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 13 Nov 2014 05:15

Man Friday

Wouldn't take much notice if I was you, as with all his posts he's just trying to be zany and funny but ultimately coming off as a bit of a try hard. Put him and his "whacky" brand of "comedy" on ignore.

semtex1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: The sneering condescension of the remain ultras.....

by semtex1871 » 13 Nov 2014 09:50

sandman
Man Friday

Wouldn't take much notice if I was you, as with all his posts he's just trying to be zany and funny but ultimately coming off as a bit of a try hard. Put him and his "whacky" brand of "comedy" on ignore.

:lol: some people really do take things far too seriously....

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 13 Nov 2014 10:35

sandman
Man Friday

:lol:

With that years old gaping wound of yours still obviously causing much distress, I doubt that would work for you tbh.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 13 Nov 2014 10:39

Man Friday

Where as your death would probably go completely unnoticed except by your parents who would finally have a room to Febreze the fuk out of and turn into a study.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 13 Nov 2014 18:33

floyd__streete [code="Ian Royal"]it's encouraging that we didn't fall apart today after conceding the first and were still in it all the way, even if we couldn't get it in in the end this time.[/code]

Home defeat without scoring is 'encouraging' :lol:

You should write for the off(ici)al site.

0-1 > 0-3 defensive shambles shocker.

Every other game we've gone behind in recently we've fallen apart completely. That didn't happen. That's an encouraging improvement. You don't go from getting stuffed conceding 3 regularly to convincingly winning regularly. There's a transition phase of improvement, some of which will still see negative results.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 13 Nov 2014 20:04

Extended-Phenotype
Man Friday

Where as your death would probably go completely unnoticed except by your parents who would finally have a room to Febreze the fuk out of and turn into a study.

ooh, someone's wounded...! :lol:

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 13 Nov 2014 20:13

sandman
Man Friday

Excellent advice - cheers. I think you're spot on with your observation. Still, I shouldn't be too harsh - the problem with being young I guess. I'm thinking he's in his late 20's, went to university and therefore believes he's really witty and super clever (whereas everyone goes to university these days), not professionally qualified, not married, no kids, lives with parents, a handful of like-minded chums.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 14 Nov 2014 01:15

he's actually 53 and lives in a shed, surrounded by bongo mags, empty crisp packets stuffed with semen encrusted toilet paper and stale cups of hot chocolate.

At least that's my fantasy of E-P. However I suspect that the reality is somewhat less glamorous than this.

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 14 Nov 2014 09:02

leon he's actually 53 and lives in a shed, surrounded by bongo mags, empty crisp packets stuffed with semen encrusted toilet paper and stale cups of hot chocolate.

At least that's my fantasy of E-P. However I suspect that the reality is somewhat less glamorous than this.

I do like hot chocolate to be fair

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 14 Nov 2014 09:13

Man Friday Excellent advice - cheers. I think you're spot on with your observation. Still, I shouldn't be too harsh - the problem with being young I guess. I'm thinking he's in his late 20's, went to university and therefore he's really witty and super clever.

And all yours, ya charmer

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 14 Nov 2014 13:34

Extended-Phenotype
leon he's actually 53 and lives in a shed, surrounded by bongo mags, empty crisp packets stuffed with semen encrusted toilet paper and stale cups of hot chocolate.

I do like hot chocolate to be fair

You win again :wink:

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 14 Nov 2014 13:39

It's important people like Leon exist though, to remind us what losing is.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 14 Nov 2014 13:41

It's the name of a Hot Chocolate song you twerp!! :D

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 14 Nov 2014 13:43

3714 posts