No
13%

Total votes: 209
SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

Re: Have you taken to Steve Clarke yet?

by SPARTA » 18 Mar 2015 12:54

I like him. No nonsense, brave enough to make unpopular changes and tell the press he doesn't need to explain himself (people forget about the niggling injuries at this time of year and the importance to rest and juggle what you have to keep them all going). He can come across a bit grumpy, but then he'll smile and melt your heart.. I like him, and I hope he gets the backing this summer that he and the club deserves. His style of football is very much suited to this level. Whether he can keep us up if and when that time comes is another matter.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 18 Mar 2015 13:04

SPARTA I like him. No nonsense, brave enough to make unpopular changes and tell the press he doesn't need to explain himself (people forget about the niggling injuries at this time of year and the importance to rest and juggle what you have to keep them all going)

I think that's a very valid point that people saying stuff like (don't mean to pick on bcubed)

bcubed ....then made questionable selections and tactical decisions, but tactics absolutely right for FA Cup

We've had such a run of fixtures over the last few months and players like McLeary carrying knocks and oming back from injuries that he's had a lot to juggle and I think he's done pretty well all things considered.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 18 Mar 2015 13:09

Hoop Blah
SPARTA I like him. No nonsense, brave enough to make unpopular changes and tell the press he doesn't need to explain himself (people forget about the niggling injuries at this time of year and the importance to rest and juggle what you have to keep them all going)

I think that's a very valid point that people saying stuff like (don't mean to pick on bcubed)

bcubed ....then made questionable selections and tactical decisions, but tactics absolutely right for FA Cup

We've had such a run of fixtures over the last few months and players like McLeary carrying knocks and oming back from injuries that he's had a lot to juggle and I think he's done pretty well all things considered.

I like him, as above
But my point here is that you can juggle players and still retain successful formations/tactics.
I think he got things wrong on several Tuesday nights, but I Repeat, I Like him

363 posts