66%
No
34%

Total votes: 29
Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Brendan - FFS Just End It...

by Terminal Boardom » 26 Sep 2009 21:03

FiNeRaIn Howards awful with no pace. Our worst midfielder by far today, no idea why we've bought this waster. All he's done so far is a good chip, absolutely nothing else.

Would happily play brynjar instead.

What has happened to Kalifa Cisse? What has he done wrong? I suppose that it is ok to criticise Howard because he is white otherwise the HNA Gestapo would be clamping down.

Arnie_Pie
Hob Nob Regular

by Arnie_Pie » 26 Sep 2009 21:14

Terminal Boardom
FiNeRaIn Howards awful with no pace. Our worst midfielder by far today, no idea why we've bought this waster. All he's done so far is a good chip, absolutely nothing else.

What has happened to Kalifa Cisse? What has he done wrong? I suppose that it is ok to criticise Howard because he is white otherwise the HNA Gestapo would be clamping down.

Cisse = bought by Coppell. :idea:

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 26 Sep 2009 21:44

Royalee Rosenior's currently showing his worth on BBC2, Lita can't get a game for Boro, Harding's plying his trade in League 1. Coppell hardly left us a legacy, did he?
Kitson's really struggled for goals at Stoke so far this season too.

LOL

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 26 Sep 2009 21:44

Thou Voice ...you are useless, your going to get our club relegated (because without supporters like me and other fans) then the club is nothing regardless of how much the Emperor throws at it.

Just do the honrable thing and leave before you make us the only club that has failed to win a league game home in an entire calander year.

You are crap and we want the guy with no hair back.

DO YOU SEE? :shock:

No,No and No.

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 26 Sep 2009 21:45

I strongly disagree. Thought he looked one of our better players, gets the ball, passes and moves, did some good interchange, and always looks to get shots off

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 Sep 2009 21:46

LoyalRoyal22

I strongly disagree. Thought he looked one of our better players, gets the ball, passes and moves, did some good interchange, and always looks to get shots off

:lol:

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 26 Sep 2009 21:47

LoyalRoyal22

He is very very sluggish. Reminds me of Paul Gascoigne.....when he was stringing out his career playing for Boro & Everton.

I think my grandparents would've had more mobility in midfield today than him and Gunnarsson :|

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 26 Sep 2009 21:48

Ian Royal
LoyalRoyal22

You wouldnt no a good player if it hit you in the face.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 Sep 2009 21:51

"You wouldn't know a good player if he hit you in the face."

Dimwit.

Factfinder

by Factfinder » 26 Sep 2009 21:54

About this thread.

FFS Just End It!

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 26 Sep 2009 22:00

Ian Royal "You wouldn't know a good player if he hit you in the face."

Dimwit.

Dick Head

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 Sep 2009 22:06

LoyalRoyal22
Ian Royal "You wouldn't know a good player if he hit you in the face."

Dimwit.

Dick Head

You're not very good at this, are you...

No capital letter on the second word and you missed the full stop at the end.

No wonder you don't know a crap performance when it's put in right in front of you.

Much as I've "enjoyed" sparring with such an intellectual lightweight, I have better things to do with my time. So, au revoir.

roberto_11

by roberto_11 » 26 Sep 2009 22:43

Don't listen to Ian Royal, in his mind he makes up for not ever playing football by assuring himself that because he can pass exams he therefore has an amazing analytical brain, which makes him an astute football tactician who can read the game like a book...despite never playing..

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 26 Sep 2009 22:46

Ian Royal is one of the more rational posters on this board and I would much rather read what he has to say rather than the jack boot riddled shite that comes out of Royalee's arse. And as for Mummy's Boy... :roll: Strap talks sense as well.

prostak
Hob Nob Regular

by prostak » 26 Sep 2009 22:49

roberto_11 Don't listen to Ian Royal, in his mind he makes up for not ever playing football by assuring himself that because he can pass exams he therefore has an amazing analytical brain, which makes him an astute football tactician who can read the game like a book...despite never playing..

Are you comparing him to Mourinho?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 Sep 2009 23:11

prostak
roberto_11 Don't listen to Ian Royal, in his mind he makes up for not ever playing football by assuring himself that because he can pass exams he therefore has an amazing analytical brain, which makes him an astute football tactician who can read the game like a book...despite never playing..

Are you comparing him to Mourinho?

I've got much more integrity.

'lista
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by 'lista » 27 Sep 2009 00:40

Agreed. He appears to be w ank.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 27 Sep 2009 00:43

Royal Lady SOMEONE explain to me why you'd pay £2million for a player (knowing full well that money is very tight) and yet you stick this player on the bench and don't even bring him on as a sub - in fact, was he even on the bench today?? And don't give me this rubbish about "he's one for the future" - we need players than can do a job now. Rodgers has hardly given him a chance, why the hell did he bother buying him??

How often do you bring a centre-back on as a sub? Seriously?

You're a spaz

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 27 Sep 2009 08:43

Royal Lady SOMEONE explain to me why you'd pay £2million for a player (knowing full well that money is very tight) and yet you stick this player on the bench and don't even bring him on as a sub - in fact, was he even on the bench today?? And don't give me this rubbish about "he's one for the future" - we need players than can do a job now. Rodgers has hardly given him a chance, why the hell did he bother buying him??

2 million that would comfortably have obtained the services of Tommy Smith instead of playing stupid mind games with Watford and then claiming to us supporters that there was no money available to buy our no. 1 target until the last day or so of the window.

Total. Screw. Up.

John Peel

by John Peel » 27 Sep 2009 10:40

Probably because we didn't realise we'd ever get the services of a class player like O'Dea (although he showed a slight chink yesterday - still think he and Fed were both culpable). And we've now got our captain back. So to me it's unimportant that Mills is on the bench. As soon as O'Dea heads back to Celtic, Mills be in there so it doesn't matter, does it.

Also, he was only just over 1m up front, 2m after add-ons.

417 posts