Madejski's Wallet - Is It Our Business?

Lucky Libran

Re: Madejski's Wallet - Is It Our Business?

by Lucky Libran » 30 Aug 2010 18:46

Finch
Royal Lady Unlike you though, Finch, some of us can't just turn our back on "our" team.

Why not? People turn their backs on their husbands and wives and get a divorce, that's meant to be a marriage for life. (honestly, that is not a dig, a mere reality)

Why so different for pouring good money down the pisser when there's no return?

You just got to find something else to do and fill your time, ain't that difficult.

To be fair, when people get a divorce and then carry on hanging around for years afterward spying on what their ex is up to it generally means they're not fully over them...

(And on topic, a chairman's job is to run the club, not to fund it.)
Last edited by Lucky Libran on 30 Aug 2010 18:46, edited 1 time in total.

joe999

by joe999 » 30 Aug 2010 18:46

Finch Who's gone to another team?

Wives a two a penny too are they?

I got a return of enjoyment prior to '06 - after then RFC died a quick and painless death.

If you're turning your back on the team would you kindly turn your back on the board?

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 30 Aug 2010 18:47

I got a return of enjoyment prior to '06 - after then RFC died a quick and painless death.

the statement of someone who isnt liking RFC or football for the same reasons as me.

personally, the shit years at elm park in front of 8k, going down, shit players, shit football were very enjoyable, and in that knowledge ill go on supporting the team regardless.

the return on that emotional investment was 05/06 and the last few years.

Far Canal

by Far Canal » 30 Aug 2010 18:48

SJM must be struggling at the moment. He recently sold his JM2 registration plate at auction.
He got £48k for it.

Finch

by Finch » 30 Aug 2010 18:49

joe999

If you're turning your back on the team would you kindly turn your back on the board?

I turned my back on the club, not through any fault of their own. I never threw a hissy fit and whinged they didn't do enough. Reality is Reading is a nothing club who can not compete any higher than they already have, no matter how much money Madejski throws at it.

joe999

by joe999 » 30 Aug 2010 18:50

So for arguments sake, you're saying that if Madejski spent 400 billion pounds on the club tomorrow, we wouldnt go up? :lol:

Worst member we've ever had on here I think.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 30 Aug 2010 18:52

joe999 So for arguments sake, you're saying that if Madejski spent 400 billion pounds on the club tomorrow, we wouldnt go up? :lol:

would not guarantee anything :lol:

Finch

by Finch » 30 Aug 2010 18:52

joe999 So for arguments sake, you're saying that if Madejski spent 400 billion pounds on the club tomorrow, we wouldnt go up? :lol:

And where is Madejski going to get 400 billion pounds from?

Get real. He's a pauper in relative terms.

joe999

by joe999 » 30 Aug 2010 18:53

Finch

I said FOR ARGUMENTS sake you plum.

you said no matter how much money we throw at the club we won't go any higher, which is complete arsewater.

Finch

by Finch » 30 Aug 2010 18:54

joe999
Finch

I said FOR ARGUMENTS sake you plum.

you said no matter how much money we throw at the club we won't go any higher, which is complete arsewater.

No, you are incorrect. I said no matter how much Madejski throws at the club, which is what this thread is about.

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 30 Aug 2010 18:55

Finch
joe999

I turned my back on the club, not through any fault of their own. I never threw a hissy fit and whinged they didn't do enough. Reality is Reading is a nothing club who can not compete any higher than they already have, no matter how much money Madejski throws at it.

So which Premiership club did you swap us for then? Liverpool, Man Utd? You go and watch them every week of course..
To be honest, you sound like the sort of retard we don't need any way, but why on earth are you posting on a forum for a club you turned your back on?

joe999

by joe999 » 30 Aug 2010 18:56

Alright then so if MADEJSKI, in some strange world, threw 400 billion pounds at the club, we wouldn't go up? thats wrong. Money gets you success sadly. Doesn't matter who's throwing it, just needs someone who can throw.

Finch

by Finch » 30 Aug 2010 18:56

roadrunner
Finch

So which Premiership club did you swap us for then? Liverpool, Man Utd? You go and watch them every week of course..
To be honest, you sound like the sort of retard we don't need any way, but why on earth are you posting on a forum for a club you turned your back on?

If you look at my post count you'll realise I don't post often.

joe999

by joe999 » 30 Aug 2010 18:57

Finch
roadrunner
Finch

Yes, you've posted 86 times too many infact.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 30 Aug 2010 18:59

joe999
Finch

How ironic.

Finch

by Finch » 30 Aug 2010 18:59

joe999 Alright then so if MADEJSKI, in some strange world, threw 400 billion pounds at the club, we wouldn't go up? thats wrong. Money gets you success sadly. Doesn't matter who's throwing it, just needs someone who can throw.

But Madejski hasn't got it, you are whinging because he's not investing, but he has no money to invest compared with the big players so what's the point?

And no one with that sort of money is going to buy RFC. Why would they when there are plenty more attractive clubs?

Your arguments are just like you Joey, a joke.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 30 Aug 2010 18:59

Row Z Royal
joe999
Finch

How ironic.

Glass houses, etc

joe999

by joe999 » 30 Aug 2010 19:03

Finch
joe999 Alright then so if MADEJSKI, in some strange world, threw 400 billion pounds at the club, we wouldn't go up? thats wrong. Money gets you success sadly. Doesn't matter who's throwing it, just needs someone who can throw.

But Madejski hasn't got it, you are whinging because he's not investing, but he has no money to invest compared with the big players so what's the point?

And no one with that sort of money is going to buy RFC. Why would they when there are plenty more attractive clubs?

Your arguments are just like you Joey, a joke.

But you said WHOEVER - you know what, Im not even gonna try, you're clearly a mong.

Finch

by Finch » 30 Aug 2010 19:05

You really are a thick Brad Pitt aren't you.

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 30 Aug 2010 19:06

Finch
roadrunner
Finch

Yet still to much.