Congratulations

Para Handy

Re: Congratulations

by Para Handy » 23 Apr 2012 20:30

Big Ern
Para Handy Kerrist. What a massive homo fest. Unsurprised to see TBM agreeing with some points.

AHHHHHHHHH. Someone needs a Hug!

But we understand you´re just jealous they won´t let you into their little threesome...

Keep working on that humour Ern. It's not getting any better but you're trying. Maybe you could ask Mags for a few tips? Just an idea.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 23 Apr 2012 20:30

Man Friday
Norfolk Royal Pompey fans are among the best in the country

Depends what you mean by "best". Loyal to their club, I'll give you that, but too many are loudmouth idiots for my liking.

I meant by remaining loyal to their club and maintaining a vociferous and passionate support despite being sold down the river by their owners time and time again. Anyone in football would accept that I think.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 23 Apr 2012 20:33

Para Handy
Big Ern
Para Handy Kerrist. What a massive homo fest. Unsurprised to see TBM agreeing with some points.

AHHHHHHHHH. Someone needs a Hug!

But we understand you´re just jealous they won´t let you into their little threesome...

Keep working on that humour Ern. It's not getting any better but you're trying. Maybe you could ask Mags for a few tips? Just an idea.

As long as you keep trying, so will I.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 23 Apr 2012 20:35

Norfolk Royal
Man Friday
Norfolk Royal Pompey fans are among the best in the country

Depends what you mean by "best". Loyal to their club, I'll give you that, but too many are loudmouth idiots for my liking.

I meant by remaining loyal to their club and maintaining a vociferous and passionate support despite being sold down the river by their owners time and time again. Anyone in football would accept that I think.

Yeah, just like anyone who had the joy of meeting Pompey fans at Elm Park. Great fans. Passionate. Voiciferous. Totally bent on beating the shit out of anyone. No discrimination. Don't get me wrong. I'm no happy clapper but Pompey, along with Wolves are a bunch of pcunts. No loss to see either of them relegated. Fcuk 'em

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 23 Apr 2012 20:37

Big Ern As long as you keep trying, so will I.

Ernie, I've not tried to make any humourous comments. I'm just pointing out that you're still the same twat you always were. Ride it mate.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 23 Apr 2012 20:39

Para Handy

Ernie, I've not tried to make any humourous comments. I'm just pointing out that you're still the same twat you always were. Ride it mate.

Thats nice. You appear to be an even bigger Twat than before so congrats big boy.

Pseud O'Nym
Hob Nob Regular

by Pseud O'Nym » 23 Apr 2012 20:39

Para Handy Yeah, just like anyone who had the joy of meeting Pompey fans at Elm Park. Great fans. Passionate. Voiciferous. Totally bent on beating the shit out of anyone. No discrimination. Don't get me wrong. I'm no happy clapper but Pompey, along with Wolves are a bunch of pcunts. No loss to see either of them relegated. Fcuk 'em

I think I met some decent Wolves fans last time we played them. I couldn't actually understand the noises they were making, but they didn't sound unfriendly.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 23 Apr 2012 20:44

Big Ern
Para Handy

Thats nice. You appear to be an even bigger Twat than before so congrats big boy.

Huggz Ern. That hurts mate :) When you gonna tell us again how much money you're making. :yawn:

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 23 Apr 2012 20:45

Para Handy I'm no happy clapper but Pompey, along with Wolves are a bunch of pcunts. No loss to see either of them relegated. Fcuk 'em

Massive +1 to this.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 23 Apr 2012 20:48

Pseud O'Nym
Para Handy Yeah, just like anyone who had the joy of meeting Pompey fans at Elm Park. Great fans. Passionate. Voiciferous. Totally bent on beating the shit out of anyone. No discrimination. Don't get me wrong. I'm no happy clapper but Pompey, along with Wolves are a bunch of pcunts. No loss to see either of them relegated. Fcuk 'em

I think I met some decent Wolves fans last time we played them. I couldn't actually understand the noises they were making, but they didn't sound unfriendly.

Fair enough. I don't think I've ever met a decent one. My hate list over the last few years would be Palace, Stoke, Wolves, Man City West Ham and Liverpool. Not necessarily in that order but they've all been a bunch of wankers.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 23 Apr 2012 20:53

floyd__streete
Para Handy I'm no happy clapper but Pompey, along with Wolves are a bunch of pcunts. No loss to see either of them relegated. Fcuk 'em

Massive +1 to this.

Ha ha Floyd. You're a massive negative bellend. But I kinda like you ;)

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 23 Apr 2012 21:12

Para Handy Huggz Ern. That hurts mate :) When you gonna tell us again how much money you're making. :yawn:

Sorry gr8 m8. Didnt mean´to hurt you. :cry:

I can certainly tell you again. Please pm me your email and I will send a full list of my accounts over so I can demonstrate how much better I am than you.

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 23 Apr 2012 21:24

Big Ern
Para Handy Huggz Ern. That hurts mate :) When you gonna tell us again how much money you're making. :yawn:

I can certainly tell you again. Please pm me your email and I will send a full list of my accounts over so I can demonstrate how much better I am than you.

Ern, that must be why you (and others) are obessesed by what I'm up to. Feel free to send over your accounts. Why you'd think I'm remotely interested in what you are (not) earning is is up to you m8.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 23 Apr 2012 22:46

Para Handy
Big Ern

Ern, that must be why you (and others) are obessesed by what I'm up to. Feel free to send over your accounts. Why you'd think I'm remotely interested in what you are (not) earning is is up to you m8.

At last we agree on something. You are my hero and without doubt the biggest star on hobnob. You muct be so proud.

Ian Herring

by Ian Herring » 24 Apr 2012 01:13

Focher
Ian Herring Cheers pal. Decent of you to come on here with good wishes. Reciprocated. Not a great fan of the peg sellers after a few nasty visits to Fratton. However, not all fans are tossers. Don't be ungracious fellow nobbers. People making the effort to come on here and give appreciation is quite c*nting pleasant, as far as I'm concerned. Let's have a love-in while the going's good, eh?

You've changed.

Anyway, ive got a new best friend now.

Just the glow of promotion m8, that's all. Like being 'affectionate' to a woman when you've just soiled their innards. You hate the c*nts really but the glow of orgasm makes you nice for ten seconds or so. Portsmouth can f*ck off, really. Gippos with bad teeth and too many sovereign rings.

Big Ern
Hob Nob Regular

by Big Ern » 24 Apr 2012 04:58

As much as this is a nice message I absolutely detest Pompey so please fook off and I hope you go bust so we never have to hear from your horrible vile club again.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 24 Apr 2012 08:44

To be fair that was about 35 years ago. Nobody would deny they have had a violent element over the years but really we're talking about the majority of decent fans. They can't all be tarred with the violent brush.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 24 Apr 2012 12:58

kieran On promotion and winning the league.

Thoroughly deserved.

From a Pompey fan

Thanks mate.

All the best to Pompey too.

Excuse some of the fans here giving you grief. It's plain embarrassing for the rest of us.

Good luck and hope to see you guys rebuild and back up here soon.

Focher
Hob Nob Regular

by Focher » 24 Apr 2012 13:31

2 world wars, 1 world cup Excuse some of the fans here giving you grief. It's plain embarrassing for the rest of us.

:|

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 24 Apr 2012 14:00

2 world wars, 1 world cup Excuse some of the fans here giving you grief. It's plain embarrassing for the rest of us.

Says the man with the username "2 world wars, 1 world cup"