I've hated this season

BenSmith91

Re: I've hated this season

by BenSmith91 » 18 Mar 2013 16:16

Not looking like we were value for the win in any of the games we have won this season isn't a great feeling at all.

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 18 Mar 2013 16:23

BenSmith91 Not looking like we were value for the win in any of the games we have won this season isn't a great feeling at all.

Apart from Sunderland at home, I'd generally agree.

Still, sticking it to West Brom and Chelsea fans has been nice highlight!

Westwood52
Hob Nob Regular

by Westwood52 » 18 Mar 2013 16:27

Yes it's been bad -but what's the alternative try not to get promoted from the Championship ?
I really do think we could have survived in this league if certain people who run the Club (inc McD) hadn't been so naive.
We really should have been able to survive and compete against all but say six teams in the Prem.
Are we really saying we cannot compete against the likes of Norwich/West Brom/Swansea/Stoke-who all appear to be safe ?

Royal With Cheese
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal With Cheese » 18 Mar 2013 16:29

Westwood52 Yes it's been bad -but what's the alternative try not to get promoted from the Championship ?
I really do think we could have survived in this league if certain people who run the Club (inc McD) hadn't been so naive.
We really should have been able to survive and compete against all but say six teams in the Prem.
Are we really saying we cannot compete against the likes of Norwich/West Brom/Swansea/Stoke-who all appear to be safe ?

With the squad we have?

If we were to replay this season with the current squad I would suspect we'd get relegated 9 times out of 10.