by sandman » 04 Nov 2013 17:29

melonhead
Tokyo Sex Whale

last one from ollie is oxf*rd moronic

Jack Byrne seems like a bright fellow.

No Fixed Abode

Re: #AskJason

by No Fixed Abode » 04 Nov 2013 17:30

The only thing people can learn from this is that the mortgage market is VERY quiet this time of year.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 04 Nov 2013 17:31

There are a few of the same twatters submitting the "funny" ones. I bet they think they're fucking hilarious!

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 04 Nov 2013 17:34

©harlie Rich ‏@CharlieRichMFC 3h

@JasonRoberts30 @bbc606 why are you such a racist cunt? #askjason

:lol:

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 04 Nov 2013 17:35

Jason Roberts the footballer-played a part in Reading's latest promotion season and for that reason will always be appreciated by Reading fans.
Off the pitch,somebody who would never have got the 606 slot if he hadn't been a token black person.
With his small taste of fame he feels that his views are somehow important-a bit like some small-time soap star expressing their view on how the earliest life-form was created.

Jason, you got lucky with the 606 gig but you are no mastermind so I would suggest that you keep just some of your views to yourself as they are often not well thought out,e.g. the response to the Hodgson monkey issue where you didn't know the complete story or the black coaches issue where you quoted the experiment in NFL as being a success when in fact it has been an abject failure.

You are a semi-retired footballer whose views from what I have heard on 606 are about as bright and considered as those of Robbie Savage (yes,that bad) so if I were you I would start to think about getting a job outside of football as your careers in the game and in the media look like coming to an end very soon.
Thanks for the small part that you played in the very long history of Reading football club.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 04 Nov 2013 17:40

Poor @CharlieRichMFC, he's just a regular c[u]nt.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 04 Nov 2013 17:41

Bandini It's a bit embarrassing seeing grown men thinking that they're clever by making race based jokes at a black man.

Tredder's really showing off his charm, class and wit isn't he.

It's impressive that when Jason's made himself look like such a money-grabbing, wolf-crying plumb over the last year, so many people are still managing to make themselves look like bigger oxf*rd.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 04 Nov 2013 17:43

Victor Meldrew Jason Roberts the footballer-played a part in Reading's latest promotion season and for that reason will always be appreciated by Reading fans.
Off the pitch,somebody who would never have got the 606 slot if he hadn't been a token black person.
With his small taste of fame he feels that his views are somehow important-a bit like some small-time soap star expressing their view on how the earliest life-form was created.

Jason, you got lucky with the 606 gig but you are no mastermind so I would suggest that you keep just some of your views to yourself as they are often not well thought out,e.g. the response to the Hodgson monkey issue where you didn't know the complete story or the black coaches issue where you quoted the experiment in NFL as being a success when in fact it has been an abject failure.

You are a semi-retired footballer whose views from what I have heard on 606 are about as bright and considered as those of Robbie Savage (yes,that bad) so if I were you I would start to think about getting a job outside of football as your careers in the game and in the media look like coming to an end very soon.
Thanks for the small part that you played in the very long history of Reading football club.

its not that he thinks his views especially important shirley, but that he has been given a forum in which to express them, and an audience to express them to, and its his duty as a man and blackman to do so
see nothing wrong with that at all.

also see nothing wrong with him highlighting racism where it occurs, and saying why he thinks its wrong and what should be done.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 04 Nov 2013 17:46

sandman His family have been targeted by racist abuse within football for decades of course he's "touchy" about it. Doesn't mean he hasn't been right on a lot of the issues he's talked about like the shallowness of wearing a t-shirt for two weeks and the lack of funding given to KIO.

Making fun of an issue like racism that has been going on for centuries simply because you don't like the stance of a particular person and want to get a cheap response from them is almost as bad as racism itself imo.

Rare 'greed. WIth the caveat that I think he's doing more harm than good himself these days. As shown by all these tweets which are as you suggest heading towards racism. Or could easily be seen that way.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 04 Nov 2013 17:48

Victor Meldrew Jason Roberts the footballer-played a part in Reading's latest promotion season and for that reason will always be appreciated by Reading fans.

That's not going to fit on twitter

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 04 Nov 2013 17:53

melonhead
Scutterbucketz Nobodies going to come out of this covered in glory.

All pathetic questions and I think the majority of people have lost interest in JRs views on anything.

oxf*rd you. mine is a gr8 question

Which one was yours?

Irvinchangeyaname

by Irvinchangeyaname » 04 Nov 2013 17:54

Ian Royal

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 04 Nov 2013 17:57

Ian Royal

:D

Albert Spangler
Hob Nob Regular

by Albert Spangler » 04 Nov 2013 18:31

Scutterbucketz
melonhead
Scutterbucketz Nobodies going to come out of this covered in glory.

All pathetic questions and I think the majority of people have lost interest in JRs views on anything.

oxf*rd you. mine is a gr8 question

Which one was yours?

He was the second person to ask about sharks.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 04 Nov 2013 18:37

Which was slightly better than you trying to crack the same joke about a chip on his shoulder that was mentioned less than a minute before you did!

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 04 Nov 2013 18:59

How terribly embarrassing..

Cobi
Hob Nob Regular

by Cobi » 04 Nov 2013 21:08

TBM
Ouroboros Carl Neville = one8seven1?

For shame.

one8seven1 is Jay

one8seven1 is

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 04 Nov 2013 21:18

Hardly funny to hurl abuse at one of our own players is it. #twitterfulloftwats

URZZZZZ

by URZZZZZ » 04 Nov 2013 22:19

Seriously, I know JR is a twat, but why is it funny to be racist be it directly or indirectly towards someone who is just doing something he believes in

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 04 Nov 2013 22:23

Just seen this shower of bollocks.

Against all the odds I find myself coming out on Jason's side here, that's how abjectly unfunny they all are.

382 posts