Reading fan hit by seat - thrown by Reading fan

Blue Label

Re: Reading fan hit by seat - thrown by Reading fan

by Blue Label » 08 Jan 2014 21:13

What a disgrace......old people, women and children at a football match.

bobby1413
Hob Nob Addict

by bobby1413 » 08 Jan 2014 21:41

Blue Label old people, women and children at a football match.

That's the real issue.

Oldies, females or children* shouldn't be allowed.

*Unless the children are wannabe hooligans.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 08 Jan 2014 22:12

SPARTA
LWJ Guy deserved it, heard he was trying to spark violence in the pub beforehand.

They look like wrong'uns.

Looks like a before and after photo promoting the use of botox.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 09 Jan 2014 08:05

SPARTA
LWJ Guy deserved it, heard he was trying to spark violence in the pub beforehand.

I knew the Krays were Reading fans.

JamieY26

by JamieY26 » 09 Jan 2014 08:50

Tilehurstsouthbank
SPARTA

I knew the Krays were Reading fans.

The guy on the left is terry and used to run my local news agents when i was a kid.

He used to serve adults before the kids in the shop despite there clearly being a queue and never used to let you choose your own pick and mix.....

KARMA B**CH!!!!! haha

Big Foot
Hob Nob Addict

by Big Foot » 09 Jan 2014 08:59

No surprise that under Adkins' dire tutelage of the Reading FC playing squad, fans have resorted to violence to seek entertainment. #AdkinsOUT

westongeezer

by westongeezer » 09 Jan 2014 09:27

AthleticoSpizz I'll rephrase it

43 years old and arrested and bailed for throwing seats...what a prick

probably

Sure it's not 4 3 years olds ?

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 09 Jan 2014 10:27

I'm guessing the seat hit him in the mouth?

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 09 Jan 2014 11:01

Green Who the hell throws a seat?

With the lack of any real information here, I can only assume that the seat was thrown by Dirkers - who is known as pro-standing and anti-sitting down.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 09 Jan 2014 11:35

If he's been a fan of 64 years then surely he must have witnessed proper football violence and not just a seat which was allegedly thrown but by admission, caused no injury. As for raucous noise and bad language, they state it's the typical sort of thing, so what did they expect?

I know they were innocent victims and I condone the actions of those who threw the seat, but man up for fcuks sake. Look at the bigger picture, This wasn't Heysel stadium and this isn't the 1980's.

As for the woman who saw what happened and reported it to the police, yes that took guts - Maybe one of these brothers should have reported the crime to the police as well instead of going to the newspapers.

I guess we should be thankful we now live in a world where women can go to matches and complain about bad language and two idiots (edit - those arrested, not the brothers!)at one game are a news story.

As both were found to be in possession of drugs, I would record this as a drug related offence and an indication of the wider problems in society, However as it happened in a football stadium I suspect football will get the blame.

East Grinstead Royal

by East Grinstead Royal » 09 Jan 2014 12:30

Royal Biscuitman I know they were innocent victims and I condone the actions of those who threw the seat, but man up for fcuks sake.

Really? Why would you do that?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 09 Jan 2014 12:34

I think you'll find that Mr Twin on the right suffered a stroke some years back - but you carry on with your "amusing"* posts.

* clearly to yourselves, not to me, that's for sure.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 09 Jan 2014 12:38

JamieY26 He used to serve adults before the kids in the shop despite there clearly being a queue and never used to let you choose your own pick and mix.....

I think this is the more serious issue here. How can 'pick and mix' be such if the 'picker and mixer' isn't the end consumer of said confectionary? I'd be fuming if - for example - someone dropped in some of that cheap and nasty fudge you get in pick and mix, this diluting the proportion of jelly beans I might otherwise get if I served myself :x

White Rougier

by White Rougier » 09 Jan 2014 13:04

if they don't like it don't go.

fed up of the family club rep we have.

they also look like a older version of the chuckle brothers after a stroke!

Spid

by Spid » 09 Jan 2014 13:40

I was sat a few rows back from the incident and saw the whole thing.

Both brothers were seen tucking into chicken balti pies around 20 mins prior to kick off. around 10 minutes after kick off it became apparent there was a foul smell in the area that was the cause of much debate. The issue came to a head and main suspect identified when the brother on the left (Terry?) was clearly seen cupcaking his brother. by this point the odour had drifted back a number of rows causing a mild panic. thinking quickly a middle aged chap carefully unscrewed his seat using a swiss army knife he was using as a bookmark for his program, and began wafting the smell away. The bloke in front became furious at this point as it was getting wafted in his direction, he then made a grab for seat causing it to fall onto one of the brothers.

those defending the old boys should also note that they were both hurling worthys originals at the officials for the last 10 minutes of the match.

i'll not be attending another game until this kind of thing is stamped out.

Green
Hob Nob Legend

by Green » 09 Jan 2014 13:42

Spid I was sat a few rows back from the incident and saw the whole thing.

Both brothers were seen tucking into chicken balti pies around 20 mins prior to kick off. around 10 minutes after kick off it became apparent there was a foul smell in the area that was the cause of much debate. The issue came to a head and main suspect identified when the brother on the left (Terry?) was clearly seen cupcaking his brother. by this point the odour had drifted back a number of rows causing a mild panic. thinking quickly a middle aged chap carefully unscrewed his seat using a swiss army knife he was using as a bookmark for his program, and began wafting the smell away. The bloke in front became furious at this point as it was getting wafted in his direction, he then made a grab for seat causing it to fall onto one of the brothers.

those defending the old boys should also note that they were both hurling worthys originals at the officials for the last 10 minutes of the match.

:lol:

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 09 Jan 2014 14:13

Spid I was sat a few rows back from the incident and saw the whole thing.

You were doing well until you put worthys originals and not just for apostrophe abuse. It's Werthy's Originals.

Pseud O'Nym
Hob Nob Regular

by Pseud O'Nym » 09 Jan 2014 14:28

Norfolk Royal It's Werthy's Originals.

No it isn't.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 09 Jan 2014 14:48

Pseud O'Nym
Norfolk Royal It's Werthy's Originals.

No it isn't.

Lol, you've got me going now! Werther's Originals I meant.

Royal Biscuitman
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal Biscuitman » 09 Jan 2014 15:46

East Grinstead Royal
Royal Biscuitman I know they were innocent victims and I condone the actions of those who threw the seat, but man up for fcuks sake.

Really? Why would you do that?

Oops.... bad typo :oops:
I meant condemn/do not condone