Our SEOL

Pridders

by Pridders » 09 Jan 2007 23:08

Seol for me tonight was again a waste of space and showed no desire... complete waste of money... oxf*rd off back to korea you twat
Last edited by Pridders on 10 Jan 2007 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 09 Jan 2007 23:16

Pridders Seol for me tonight was again a waste of space and showed no desire... complete waste of money... oxf*rd off back to korea you slit eyed twat

Unbelievable :roll:

fool

by fool » 09 Jan 2007 23:33

Pridders Seol for me tonight was again a waste of space and showed no desire... complete waste of money... oxf*rd off back to korea you slit eyed twat

Idiot :!:

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 09 Jan 2007 23:39

Pridders has been invited to "reconsider" that post.

fool

by fool » 09 Jan 2007 23:40

fool

Idiot :!:

I think Pridders your location entry is incorrect, isn't it Home Grown and INBRED!!!

exileinleeds
Hob Nob Addict

by exileinleeds » 09 Jan 2007 23:44

Pridders, that is unjustified, uncalled for, and down right offensive.

Why don't you fukc right of you plastic newbie...and find some other glory team to follow.

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 09 Jan 2007 23:45

exileinleeds Pridders, that is unjustified, uncalled for, and down right offensive.

Why don't you fukc right of you plastic newbie...and find some other glory team to follow.

He only registered 4 months after you.

Bill Oddie
Location: By the bamboo bush in the central reservation on the M4

by Bill Oddie » 09 Jan 2007 23:49

As they used to remark on CatchPhrase. Say what you see !

exileinleeds
Hob Nob Addict

by exileinleeds » 09 Jan 2007 23:57

alad
exileinleeds Pridders, that is unjustified, uncalled for, and down right offensive.

That is quite true...I could not get a reliable connection when I was living in Africa. I still followed the team whenever I could, and never made such an offensive and arsehole type comment about anyone connected with this club.

Twat.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 09 Jan 2007 23:59

Just delete this thread. It's shit anyway.

alad
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: The footballing equivalent of a HarLOLem GLOLobetrotter..

by alad » 10 Jan 2007 00:00

exileinleeds
alad

That is quite true...I could not get a reliable connection when I was living in Africa. I still followed the team whenever I could, and never made such an offensive and arsehole type comment about anyone connected with this club.

Twat.

The comment was very offensive and Seol has scored some vital goals this season. He got the winner at West Ham and at Shef Utd, those goals were worth 5 points and could be the difference between finishing 17th and 14th, which would mean alot more money.

exileinleeds
Hob Nob Addict

by exileinleeds » 10 Jan 2007 00:02

Bloody Hell....an Alad post I can't disagree with.

Either my meds are stronger than I thought....or he is not really the real life cnut that people keep trying to tell me.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 10 Jan 2007 00:07

alad
exileinleeds
alad

Twat.

The comment was very offensive and Seol has scored some vital goals this season. He got the winner at West Ham and at Shef Utd, those goals were worth 5 points and could be the difference between finishing 17th and 14th, which would mean alot more money.

Broke the deadlock in the Charlton game and has provided many vital assists

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 10 Jan 2007 00:08

alad
exileinleeds
alad

Twat.

I wonder if there's something about playing away from the MadStad that brings out the best in him - or some other issus, as recent perfromances certainly have been less than convincing.

knobby_1871

by knobby_1871 » 10 Jan 2007 01:53

may not agree with all that pridders said but for me Seol is living off goal against West Sham and Sheffield, has done absolutely oxf*rd all at Mad Stad this season apart from 2-3 mins of skill in each game and is a waste with other players we have knocking on the premiership door.

He is not premiership standard - FACT - he is not up for tackles/work rate etc that we need (personally see him as blame for both goals this evening, losing possesion for first and not following guy who put in cross for second) and cannot believe Coppell cannot see that.

Roll on Sunday when my blue and white tinted shades will be back and he will score (or provide) winner against Everton

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 10 Jan 2007 02:05

Bet you didn't think that when he smashed the winner at West Ham?
You don't become a bad player overnight and Seol is not a bad player. He's a confidence player and it's dicks like you that are draining it by getting on his back. You can Oxford off to wherever you came from.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 10 Jan 2007 08:29

Seol was very poor last night, he looked uninterested in a game where he could have made hay against a not too great Burnley side. Early in the 2nd half he seemed to pick up his game a little but it was short lived and if I'm not mistaken he gave the ball away in the Burnley box which led to the break Panicbuyi scored from. Have a rest Seol and have a think about how much you could add to the side if you actually made an effort.

Oh and Pridders is slowly cementing his place as one of the board's top idiots isn't he?

Jimpanzee

by Jimpanzee » 10 Jan 2007 08:35

Silver Fox Seol was very poor last night, he looked uninterested in a game where he could have made hay against a not too great Burnley side. Early in the 2nd half he seemed to pick up his game a little but it was short lived and if I'm not mistaken he gave the ball away in the Burnley box which led to the break Panicbuyi scored from. Have a rest Seol and have a think about how much you could add to the side if you actually made an effort.

Oh and Pridders is slowly cementing his place as one of the board's top idiots isn't he?

Pretty much agree with all of that...including the last comment.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 10 Jan 2007 09:23

Jackson Corner

Bet you didn't think that when he smashed the winner at West Ham?
You don't become a bad player overnight and Seol is not a bad player. He's a confidence player and it's dicks like you that are draining it by getting on his back. You can Oxford off to wherever you came from.

Bless, get off his back. He only earns about 10k a week and he's fragile.

Soel isn't a bad player, he's just lazy and a bottle job. Ask any Wolves fan and they'll agree.

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Hoop Blah » 10 Jan 2007 09:48

knobby_1871 ...and cannot believe Coppell cannot see that.

Why do you think he's not been playing much for the first team since the Everton game?

Soel is an attacking threat but a bit of a liability defending. You can't change him, you just have to use him at the right times and in the right places, which if we had a bigger and better squad would be an easier job than it is now!