Come forward and repent

Huntley & Palmer
Hob Nob Moderator

by Huntley & Palmer » 03 Jan 2007 11:20

It's like last season all over again

Oxon_Royal

by Oxon_Royal » 03 Jan 2007 11:45

I am one! :roll:

However...... you don't make any consideration for how far some of us have to travel to home games!
I've been a STH for 10 years in Y26 and this is the first home game I can remember actually volunteering not to attend (I know.....what a great bloody choice!)

Living in West Oxfordshire and relying on my missus for a 40 minute lift to Didcot Station, then a train journey, then a cycle ride to the Stadium - coupled with the fact that I didn't get to bed 'til 4 after some serious drinking - I decided to give this one a miss.

Had I still lived in Reading, or the immediate vicinity, like I'm sure most of you on this thread who are mocking us who "couldn't be arsed" to make it ....... Yes, I would have been there too!!!

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 03 Jan 2007 11:49

royals pete CANT BELIEVE there are fans who 'COULDN'T BE ARSED' to go to Reading V West Ham !

Even West Ham fans turned up

Some of us have lives other than Reading FC Petey.