LOLee Dixon

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 29 Jan 2007 09:48

Lee Dixon. What do you expect from a twat who used to play for the Arseholes.

fruits

by fruits » 29 Jan 2007 09:49

Royalwaster Another example of total ignorance in the media - anyone see who was nominated as MOTM in the Observer? It was Convey - and the text said something along the lines of 'Out of favour in the Premiership, but did really well in the cup'!

I know it must be difficult to follow every team but the ignorance of the media is incredible.

The whole year inn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by The whole year inn » 30 Jan 2007 01:44

Surely there must be at least some checks done on these people before they are put infront of a camera? :|

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 30 Jan 2007 08:14

Terry Christian is just on a wind up; if it isn't Man Utd, it doesn't exist as far as he is concerned (on air). All his comments about us were definately done in a "I know nothing about teams other than the mighty Man Utd" manner and not to be taken seriously.

I couldn't be bothered to ring them coming back from Brum - FAR more entertaining listening to a succession of suicidal Hammers fans!!!

:lol: :lol:

The best was the guy who was so upset about losing to, and I quote, "a bunch of nobodies"; to a team 3 places below you and you call them nobodies - I give you yet another example of what is wrong with their club!

As for Alan Green, totally agree with alad and handbags on him - though it was nice to leave him literally speechless after we beat Sheff Utd at Bramall Lane!

:D

Bacon Double Cheese
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Lincoln, the home of quality football and Peterborough which isn't

by Bacon Double Cheese » 30 Jan 2007 11:00

royals pete But I'm not sure that MOTD isn't pre-recorderd. Does it really go out live ??
I can confirm that MotD does go out live. The thinking is that if a big news story broke late in the evening they can cover it. Obviously that is not possible if the pundits are fast asleep in beddy byes.

I can confirm that the football action is pre-recorded from earlier in the day.

HTH