Team V Arsenal

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 13 Nov 2007 00:04

Royalee
Volvicanus What stupid fans Reading have.

Majority of them were getting all frustrated and bitchy in the first half when Reading were doing exactly what they should have been doing (against a vastly superior team) AND doing it well. No- they want Reading to go forward and instead lose 6-0. Stupid idiots.

BBc Berks full of whinging texts that want their 'entertainment' ... knobs.

Yes, we were doing brilliantly losing at half time.

I'm sick of this f*cking inferiority complex our fans have. We should NOT be happy with damage limitation against any side and should at least bloody COMPETE. A conference side could have got lucky with Adebayor hitting the post and sitting back all game losing 3-1, doesn't mean it's an achievement. We were absolutely gutless tonight.

RTG ALERT

Sorry Royalee, you've got that 100% wrong. I fully expect to see you on the pitch in a couple of weeks demanding you ST money back.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 13 Nov 2007 00:11

I'll be attending Man City away and probably Middlesbrough, but couldn't justify driving back for tonight's atrocity when the writing was on the wall and the game was available live in my living room.

We'll obviously attempt to attack Middlesbrough, but to just seemingly give up in the way we did tonight was criminal. The irony is that while Coppell bangs on about them being superior and us needing to compete against teams around us, we've already been beaten by Sunderland and Fulham, whilst last season West Ham did the double over both Man Utd and Arsenal where they went for it and those results kept them up!

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 13 Nov 2007 04:05

I often think you're overly negative, but you're right about Coppell. He drools over Arsenal in a way quite different from when we're playing Man U or Chelsea - even when the latter were consistently better than the Gunners. I think Steve's pessimism really rubs off on the players.

In the end, though, this game doesn't matter. We're now over a third of the way through the season and all the relegation places are taken by teams who are two wins behind us and haven't yet won more than two times each. I really believe that we are one of the most underperforming teams in the league, so there's hope for improvement even though our position is not exactly dire.

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 13 Nov 2007 14:27

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe USA

Murt
Sonks
Doobs
Shorey

Kits (left wing like in pre season)
Hunt
Harper
Bryn
Convey (has to play)

Doyle

I just really hope we don't play Kits up top on his own, isn't mobile enough. Still our biggest goal threat though, would wanna keep him in the side.

Should have played Doobs.

Coppell out. :lol: