Celeb fans

Jock Royal

by Jock Royal » 07 Dec 2007 20:44

Hemenbruff Royal As is the lad who played the boy in 'About a Boy' with Hugh Grant and is now in a another sitcom type thingy on a TV channel probably number four. No idea what his name is but I did like the film.

That'll be Nicholas Hoult and the sitcom type thingy he was in was 'Skins' on Channel 4. He was sat a few seats along from me in Y25 at the Wigan game this season. Think he was sitting with his brother and some mates who are all STHs. Haven't seen him since mind. Plastic!

parky
Hob Nob Regular

by parky » 07 Dec 2007 21:52

frimleygreen_shotspur
TheLawnMowerMan
Skyline Whenever this topic has come up in the past someone has mentioned the girl who does the travel on R5 - Jo somebody? She's normally mentioned as an excuse to put a picture of her up, although she is a RFC fan.

Anyone know who I'm talking about? I would post a picture, but can't remember her last name so can't find one :oops:

Jane Garvey is the one.

Adie Williams holds a ST.

Saw Graham Poll at the game last weekend - his son had a blue and white scarf on .....

i doubt very much if it is jane garvey.being a northern lass and wed to adrian childs.

Not suprising as he used to live in reading

Memories Of India

by Memories Of India » 07 Dec 2007 23:27

LUX some England bowling coach (well, he was their coach two years ago)

You would be thinking of ex-Maiden Erleigh lad Kevin Shine.

Neither him nor his father John (who plays golf at Sonning Golf Course) are football fans, let alone Royals.

Cripple Creek
Hob Nob Regular

by Cripple Creek » 08 Dec 2007 07:11

Sorry to go a bit off topic but someone mentioned that Woman's Hour has a new presenter. Errr....what happened to Jenny Murray? I don't catch up much with human resource issues at the BBC since moving to Oz.

Riseley
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Riseley » 08 Dec 2007 10:50

So on the evidence of this thread our only true RFC non band jumping celeb supporter is an RL lookalike.

Y21_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Y21_Royal » 08 Dec 2007 11:47

Riseley So on the evidence of this thread our only true RFC non band jumping celeb supporter is an RL lookalike.

And John Arlott who's dead