by Y21_Royal » 27 Apr 2009 11:51

brendywendy hed miss it on purpose

Or get himself sent off for something silly :lol:

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Team for Norwich

by Royalee » 27 Apr 2009 12:30

Ian Royal
Who the oxf*rd cares if we don't have a defender on the bench. We HAVE to win. We may as well oxf*rd go for it.

LOL, so what happens if we go a goal up and then lose one of our centre backs? Ian Roflyal talking sense as normal.

The Prisoner
Hob Nob Regular

by The Prisoner » 27 Apr 2009 12:33

Norfolk Royal
They will also play David Carney, an Aussie on loan from Celtic I think. He's pants.

Watch him score a 35 yard over head kick now :roll:

Got to be the same side, bit with a striker on the bench. Lita? If anyone knows how to beat a Norwich defender it has to be him!!!!!!

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 27 Apr 2009 13:12

Lita is on crutches but you're right.

Dr Hfuhruhurr

by Dr Hfuhruhurr » 27 Apr 2009 13:14

brendywendy hed miss it on purpose

whilst being flagged for offside.

Jeffers217

by Jeffers217 » 27 Apr 2009 13:27

Leave S Hunt out and I'm happy. Not best pleased with Long, just because he's scored in the last game we seem to forget how poor his performances are. All Reading fans know that Doyle is twice the player Long is but without the service Long got in the last game. If we go up it will be down to Harpers injury as since Karacan and Tabb have been in we pass it. Cheers James, a nice offer from championship Boro should be coming in short;ly

Dr Hfuhruhurr

by Dr Hfuhruhurr » 27 Apr 2009 13:29

Jeffers217 Leave S Hunt out and I'm happy. Not best pleased with Long, just because he's scored in the last game we seem to forget how poor his performances are. All Reading fans know that Doyle is twice the player Long is but without the service Long got in the last game. If we go up it will be down to Harpers injury as since Karacan and Tabb have been in we pass it. Cheers James, a nice offer from championship Boro should be coming in short;ly

Long was the best player against Barnsley.
Hope that helps.

Sun Tzu
Hob Nob Regular

by Sun Tzu » 27 Apr 2009 13:33

Ian Royal Hahnemann
Rosenior, Duberry, Bikey, Harding
Little, Karacan, Tabb, Kebe
Kitson, Long

Fed, Harper*, Matejovsky, Doyle, SHunt.

If not fit Baggie.

Who the oxf*rd cares if we don't have a defender on the bench. We HAVE to win. We may as well oxf*rd go for it.

Cisse is fit isn't he ?

So have him on the bench rather than Harps and you're covered all ways round.

Jeffers217

by Jeffers217 » 27 Apr 2009 14:02

Dr Hfuhruhurr
Jeffers217 Leave S Hunt out and I'm happy. Not best pleased with Long, just because he's scored in the last game we seem to forget how poor his performances are. All Reading fans know that Doyle is twice the player Long is but without the service Long got in the last game. If we go up it will be down to Harpers injury as since Karacan and Tabb have been in we pass it. Cheers James, a nice offer from championship Boro should be coming in short;ly

Hope that helps.

Ok didnt go to that game since I live in south yorkshire but I heard we created lots of chances and imo Doyle and Lita would put them away, Long is not a good striker. Lita with service can be a top quality player and we all know about Doyle's workrate. Doesn't explain why clubs are after Doyle if Long is better does it

Dr Hfuhruhurr

by Dr Hfuhruhurr » 27 Apr 2009 14:15

Jeffers217
Dr Hfuhruhurr

Hope that helps.

Ok didnt go to that game since I live in south yorkshire but I heard we created lots of chances and imo Doyle and Lita would put them away, Long is not a good striker. Lita with service can be a top quality player and we all know about Doyle's workrate. Doesn't explain why clubs are after Doyle if Long is better does it

All our chances came in the second half. One of the reasons for the difference was that Long came on in this half and played very well. His reward for this performance was a game against Derby, where he scored. He is currently in better form than Doyle, who needs a rest (especially with the playoffs coming up). Long's overall worth, which is less than Doyle's, is irrelevant when it comes to choosing the team for the Norwich game. Kitson and Long have to be our first choice, with Doyle on the bench.

Y21_Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Y21_Royal » 27 Apr 2009 14:35

I've never been Long's greatest fan but he's been much better than Doyle over the last month or so. His link up player is better than people give him credit for and he's developed a first touch. Plus, he gives you far more energy than Doyle who I think has look disinterested since February