It is ALL SJM's fault!

DougEFresh

Re: It is ALL SJM's fault!

by DougEFresh » 18 Sep 2009 19:13

CMRoyal
AF1 hey look,

i think its gr8 that you took on a coupla kids that weren't biologically yours,

You misunderstand - I like a bit of black booty, and I'm one of the few white men who have what it takes to keep an Amazonian happy, know what I mean? In other words, they're all my own work...erm, m8.

so all black women want/need a big cock :roll: all black women have big asses :roll:

you make me fecking sick bruv :roll: :roll:

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 18 Sep 2009 19:17

DougEFresh
CMRoyal
AF1 hey look,

i think its gr8 that you took on a coupla kids that weren't biologically yours,

You misunderstand - I like a bit of black booty, and I'm one of the few white men who have what it takes to keep an Amazonian happy, know what I mean? In other words, they're all my own work...erm, m8.

so all black women want/need a big cock :roll: all black women have big asses :roll:

you make me fecking sick bruv :roll: :roll:

Cocks? I was talking about my taste in music! Hey, and she doesn't have a big ass - just a very cute one.

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 18 Sep 2009 19:18

This is the wind-up thread, isn't it?

Just want to make sure no-one's taking me too seriously...

DougEFresh

by DougEFresh » 18 Sep 2009 19:28

CMRoyal This is the wind-up thread, isn't it?

so now you're just making it up :?:

go make shit up on ae mate, the team board is for serious posting. I've reported you to hobnob for WUM ing and wasting everyones time and racism

I advise everyone else to do the same

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 18 Sep 2009 19:34

DougEFresh
CMRoyal This is the wind-up thread, isn't it?

so now you're just making it up :?:

Did I say that?

AF1 was trying to wind me up about being white and having a black missus - I was just responding in kind.

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 18 Sep 2009 19:35

DougEFresh I've reported you to hobnob for WUM ing and wasting everyones time and racism

I advise everyone else to do the same

Right, ok do that everybody. I'll do a posting on the Posh match over the weekend then I'm out of here. Life's too short to spend with people like this, online or not.

Over and out.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 19 Sep 2009 14:44

Don't let ignorant scum drive you off the board.

Starfish
Hob Nob Regular

by Starfish » 19 Sep 2009 14:55

Well done to all concerned. You know who you are.

Deathy
Hob Nob Regular

by Deathy » 19 Sep 2009 14:58

Terminal Boardom http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/readingfc/s/2057423_pearce_madejski_rallies_the_royal_troops_

Sir Jonh Madejski gives the Reading players a motivational dressing-room team-talk before every Reading home game, Alex Pearce has revealed.

Message to Brendan. Tell the man with the big hair to stop doing it!

He's always done it. I'm not a fan, but we've had more good times than bad in the last 9 years, so why bitch?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 19 Sep 2009 16:40

Deathy
Terminal Boardom http://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/readingfc/s/2057423_pearce_madejski_rallies_the_royal_troops_

Sir Jonh Madejski gives the Reading players a motivational dressing-room team-talk before every Reading home game, Alex Pearce has revealed.

Message to Brendan. Tell the man with the big hair to stop doing it!

He's always done it. I'm not a fan, but we've had more good times than bad in the last 9 years, so why bitch?

Because without his 'inspiration', we might have been doing even better! When times are tough, probably the last thing players need are Madejski's impressions of Churchill!

Blue_Elm

Madejski needs to leave this club now!!!

by Blue_Elm » 20 Sep 2009 17:04

I know what I may say next is controversial with a lot of fans... but I really think it is time for Madejski to stop beating round the bush, and walk away.

:arrow: The Ground - Now as we all know this was effectively a loan from Madejski... not him saying "Look I'll buy you a new ground with the kindness of my heart", but effectively "Elm Park is a sh*tehole (although a very memorable one)... heres a new ground, but I'm going to repay myself" - I'm thankful he did it, but at the same time, he should still have the same beliefs as before... spend and pay back when the club can. Now none of us know the finances of the ground/loan to Madejski, but it seems iffy when we've sold players in the past 2 seasons for over £12Million, and only a little has gone back in. You dont see Dave Whelan holding Wigan back.

:arrow: The Overall Running of the Club - The club has been ran on a shoestring for years... now when Jack Walker was at Blackburn you didnt see him towards the end trying to balance the books although he'd made such profits.

:arrow: The Takeover Talks - I'm excited but worried about these take over talks. Not that there isnt an Arab businessman wanting to buy the club, but because Madejski is going to hold back... Madejski needs the door opened for him. I for one will be welcoming the chap when he finally does it with open arms, as he'll have ended what could be an awful decline. If he holds of much longer though, the Arab might wander off and buy out Swindon... which will leave us with the tight ass for another 10 years

Madejski has been good to us, but now he's dragging the club back into the days of old, his interest isnt there and if he doesnt leave, we'll be facing Aldershot/Bournemouth and the Swine again next season... and with the possibility of Administration, as a club our size cant run in the lower leagues (aka Bradford)

Think of the bills of playing in a top flight stadium, with League 1 football all over again.

leww_rfc
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Madejski needs to leave this club now!!!

by leww_rfc » 20 Sep 2009 17:11

not another anti madejski thread, couldn't you merge it with one of the others?

kwik-silva
Hob Nob Regular

by kwik-silva » 20 Sep 2009 17:12

Archie's penalty
Hob Nob Addict

by Archie's penalty » 20 Sep 2009 17:13

YAWN!

Hungerford Bee

by Hungerford Bee » 20 Sep 2009 17:43

We'll have him if you don't want him - will have to be on loan until the transfer window reopens though :)

CMRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by CMRoyal » 20 Sep 2009 18:06

Royal Rother Don't let ignorant scum drive you off the board.

Thanks Royal Rother and for the PMs those who sent them. My fault for stepping into the trap. I'll stick to the footie from now on, as depressing as that is at the moment.

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 20 Sep 2009 19:04

Blue_Elm I know what I may say next is controversial with a lot of fans... but I really think it is time for Madejski to stop beating round the bush, and walk away.

:arrow: The Ground - Now as we all know this was effectively a loan from Madejski... not him saying "Look I'll buy you a new ground with the kindness of my heart", but effectively "Elm Park is a sh*tehole (although a very memorable one)... heres a new ground, but I'm going to repay myself" - I'm thankful he did it, but at the same time, he should still have the same beliefs as before... spend and pay back when the club can. Now none of us know the finances of the ground/loan to Madejski, but it seems iffy when we've sold players in the past 2 seasons for over £12Million, and only a little has gone back in. You dont see Dave Whelan holding Wigan back.

:arrow: The Overall Running of the Club - The club has been ran on a shoestring for years... now when Jack Walker was at Blackburn you didnt see him towards the end trying to balance the books although he'd made such profits.

:arrow: The Takeover Talks - I'm excited but worried about these take over talks. Not that there isnt an Arab businessman wanting to buy the club, but because Madejski is going to hold back... Madejski needs the door opened for him. I for one will be welcoming the chap when he finally does it with open arms, as he'll have ended what could be an awful decline. If he holds of much longer though, the Arab might wander off and buy out Swindon... which will leave us with the tight ass for another 10 years

Madejski has been good to us, but now he's dragging the club back into the days of old, his interest isnt there and if he doesnt leave, we'll be facing Aldershot/Bournemouth and the Swine again next season... and with the possibility of Administration, as a club our size cant run in the lower leagues (aka Bradford)

Think of the bills of playing in a top flight stadium, with League 1 football all over again.

Piss off.

leww_rfc
Hob Nob Regular

by leww_rfc » 20 Sep 2009 19:06

Row Z Royal
Blue_Elm I know what I may say next is controversial with a lot of fans... but I really think it is time for Madejski to stop beating round the bush, and walk away.

Piss off.

:lol: from his and my post, im good cop he's bad.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 20 Sep 2009 19:50

Not controversial with me Blue Elm.

Great as Coppell was, it was time for him to go as his heart was no longer in it.

Great as Madejski is/was, he clearly doesn't want to stay so the sooner he finds someone to buy him out the better.

Bath Hoops

by Bath Hoops » 20 Sep 2009 20:01

2 world wars, 1 world cup Not controversial with me Blue Elm.

Great as Coppell was, it was time for him to go as his heart was no longer in it.

Great as Madejski is/was, he clearly doesn't want to stay so the sooner he finds someone to buy him out the better.
What do you think he's been trying to do for the past 3 years, he has openly stated he is willing to sell the club if the right person comes along. He doesnt want to sell the club and leave it in trouble and the reality is nobody has come in with a serious offer. I love the way everyone thinks that people are just queuing up to buy the club and Mr Mad is holding out, maybe we should do what Liverpool did and look whats happened to a great club since then. If all of you have friends with the funds then get them to make an offer, otherwise just leave Mr Mad to sell to the right person.