Barnsley (A) Match Thread - Sponsored by Dickie Bird

438 posts
Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Barnsley (A) Match Thread - Sponsored by Dickie Bird

by Mr Angry » 17 Mar 2012 16:12

Had half an eye on KUMB all afternoon, and what gets me is the shear arrogance of their posters; all of them saying that it was Leeds' Cup Final, that it was the toughest away game of the season, and that the recent results prove that WHEN they go up, they will have to spend big in replacing their rubbish players!

:shock:

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 17 Mar 2012 16:13

MmmMonsterMunch IF we can beat Posh away then 7 pts from 3 away games on the spin would be absolutely fantastic. Well done lads.

"well done" for something they might do?

comeonyouroyals

by comeonyouroyals » 17 Mar 2012 16:13

comeonyouroyals
FiNeRaIn
comeonyouroyals Do Prado, Lallana and Sharp all have 10 plus goals each this season, they have 4players who have scored more than are highest scorer so yes Lambert is probally a step above the rest of their players they still have a excellent team all round.

How many of those goals has sharp scored for southampton? :lol:

2 which as you say he has only played 4 games is a great ratio. But I see you obviously missed my comment about Do Prado and Lallana? and they also have 5players in the top 20 actim stats compared to our 2 and the highest amount from any team. One man team my ass.

Infact according to actim they have the best striker, 2nd best midfielder, 4th and 5th best defender and the 2nd best goal keeper in the league

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 17 Mar 2012 16:14

Avon Royal
MmmMonsterMunch IF we can beat Posh away then 7 pts from 3 away games on the spin would be absolutely fantastic. Well done lads.

"well done" for something they might do?

Was referring to today's result smart ass. Well was referring to March in total really. 16 points in March so far with 3 games left. Terrific return!

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 17 Mar 2012 16:15

comeonyouroyals
Infact according to actim they have the best striker, 2nd best midfielder, 4th and 5th best defender and the 2nd best goal keeper in the league

stats are bullshit, you sound like snowball. Lallana is decent but even roberts is catching up du prado :roll:

Lambert has HANDED them a full three points on his own today, not for the first time this season.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 17 Mar 2012 16:16

Libertine Great day, great win!!!! 4-0 away win. 3 points clear of West Sham and on top of them on diff...

You know that in order to get three points from their next game they have to get a goal difference increase of at least 1 ?
They've already scored more goals than us, so they'll retake second place, I'm sorry to say.

comeonyouroyals

by comeonyouroyals » 17 Mar 2012 16:20

FiNeRaIn
comeonyouroyals

stats are bullshit, you sound like snowball. Lallana is decent but even roberts is catching up du prado :roll:

Lambert has HANDED them a full three points on his own today, not for the first time this season.

He may off today but Kebe has done that for us many times and no one calls us a one man team. As you say Roberts is catching up with Do Prado and are decent run has come at the same time has him joining So I presume we are a one man team?

Can I ask how many Southampton games you have been to because if you haven't been to any and your not basing your opinion on stats "because they are bullshit" then I can''t see how you would know they are a one man team, I hope to god your not basing it off the Football league highlights and the handful of times Southampton have been on sky?

As you say Roberts is catching up with Do Prado and are decent run has come at the same time has him joining So I presume we are a one man team?

Elm Park Old Boy

by Elm Park Old Boy » 17 Mar 2012 16:21

Franchise FC
Libertine Great day, great win!!!! 4-0 away win. 3 points clear of West Sham and on top of them on diff...

You know that in order to get three points from their next game they have to get a goal difference increase of at least 1 ?
They've already scored more goals than us, so they'll retake second place, I'm sorry to say.

IF they win. They're not doing a lot of that just now.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 17 Mar 2012 16:22

They play Middlesboro next.

Elm Park Old Boy

by Elm Park Old Boy » 17 Mar 2012 16:22

comeonyouroyals As you say Roberts is catching up with Do Prado and are decent run has come at the same time has him joining So I presume we are a one man team?

'Our'

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 17 Mar 2012 16:24

comeonyouroyals
FiNeRaIn
comeonyouroyals

He may off today but Kebe has done that for us many times and no one calls us a one man team. As you say Roberts is catching up with Do Prado and are decent run has come at the same time has him joining So I presume we are a one man team?

Can I ask how many Southampton games you have been to because if you haven't been to any and your not basing your opinion on stats "because they are bullshit" then I can''t see how you would know they are a one man team, I hope to god your not basing it off the Football league highlights and the handful of times Southampton have been on sky?

As you say Roberts is catching up with Do Prado and are decent run has come at the same time has him joining So I presume we are a one man team?

Merson says Lambert was the difference today = Southampton one man team.

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 17 Mar 2012 16:24

Elm Park Old Boy
comeonyouroyals As you say Roberts is catching up with Do Prado and are decent run has come at the same time has him joining So I presume we are a one man team?

'Our'

Evening Spacey.

M-U-R-T-Y
Hob Nob Regular

by M-U-R-T-Y » 17 Mar 2012 16:25

Er, let's talk about West Ham's game in hand when they actually play it. We've both got two games before it.

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 17 Mar 2012 16:27

great 3rd goal by Jem, drilled it in from 20 yards, just saw it on sky

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

by super darren caskey » 17 Mar 2012 16:34

Final Score on bbc showed loads of leeds west ham highlights plus southampton goals...Didnt show none of ours...Pcunts

Shackleton Royal

by Shackleton Royal » 17 Mar 2012 16:36

super darren caskey Final Score on bbc showed loads of leeds west ham highlights plus southampton goals...Didnt show none of ours...Pcunts

# under the radar

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 17 Mar 2012 16:36

They don't even have a match report for Reading yet they do for half of league one and two...jesus christ.

Shackleton Royal

by Shackleton Royal » 17 Mar 2012 16:37

Elm Park Old Boy

'Our'

I was going to do this ^, he does it in a later post too. I guess are standards of education our slipping!! :wink: :?

super darren caskey
Hob Nob Regular

by super darren caskey » 17 Mar 2012 16:39

Shackleton Royal
super darren caskey Final Score on bbc showed loads of leeds west ham highlights plus southampton goals...Didnt show none of ours...Pcunts

# under the radar

Very true

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 17 Mar 2012 16:40

Great finish from Roberts for the 4th too.

438 posts