449 posts
Rex
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Peterborough (A) Match Thread- Sponsored by 2-0 Up, 3-2 Down

by Rex » 20 Mar 2012 23:23

loyalroyal4life
urz13 Dave Kitson anyone? :wink:

Why not? Better than Church any way!

Though his second tenure in the team wasn't exactly setting torch paper alight.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 21 Mar 2012 07:14

Slightly baffaled by the emphasis that some are putting on the travel schedule. Is it really that tiring travelling by luxury coach and staying in a hotel the night before games?!

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 21 Mar 2012 07:24

John Peel Oh dear, he was coming out with all the cliches. It's always a tough place to come, they're a good team with a good manager blah blah blah. Eight wins out of ten - it's been a terrific run etc etc.

I'm not going to criticise the team but I'm not going to sign up to this bullshit. Let's not try and paper on the cracks Bri - that's not going to help anyone.

Bring on Saturday. Can't wait. West Ham and Saints to play - it's still in our hands.

Extraordinary. What a bell-end.

What do you expect him to do, come out and publically say how shit we were and that it's not good enough? Maybe if that was our 5th game without a win, but we've just come off a sensational run that's seen us go from play-off contenders to having a real chance of automatic.

This place.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 21 Mar 2012 07:38

What has to be said to the team stays behind closed doors. Why publicly criticise the team if this is needed. :?

Spin is the best shield to adopt instead of feeding the media with any gems that make good copy.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 21 Mar 2012 07:45

We lost; sh1t happens.

A single result doesn't make this a bad team all of a sudden, and those of you bleating about what a disaster it is, get a grip!

The only people cracking open the paraquat on this forum after last night are those who thought we wouldn't drop any more points this season.

The last 3 games have seen us take 4 points, whilst out nearest rivals have taken 3; keep that ratio up for the rest of the season and we go up.

Move on to the next game and put what went wrong, right.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 21 Mar 2012 08:39

Not sure where the Roberts injury report comes from. Didn't display any signs of injury when he was substituted late on last night that I noticed.

Isaac Hunt

by Isaac Hunt » 21 Mar 2012 08:42

Norfolk Royal Not sure where the Roberts injury report comes from. Didn't display any signs of injury when he was substituted late on last night that I noticed.

He's said it himself on his Twitter account. Hopeful for Saturday though...

11.30 from paddington

by 11.30 from paddington » 21 Mar 2012 08:48

Even though we lost,I imagine West Ham are feeling far more frustrated after last night. They blew their chance to go ahead of us after we lost.

I watched the West Ham v 'Boro game and was pleasantly shocked (but not surprised) to hear the West Ham fans booing the players at half-time, as well as full-time. They're not impressed with their run of draws. The feeling of discontent floating around Upton Park could benefit us.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 21 Mar 2012 08:56

Isaac Hunt
Norfolk Royal Not sure where the Roberts injury report comes from. Didn't display any signs of injury when he was substituted late on last night that I noticed.

He's said it himself on his Twitter account. Hopeful for Saturday though...

Oh yes, seen that now, wouldn't have thought it's a bad one as he didn't go down clutching his leg or anything or show any other signs that I saw of injury.

449 posts