Thames Sports Investment

5145 posts
urzmikep

Re: Thames Sports Investment

by urzmikep » 01 Jun 2012 12:53

bigmike
Royal Lady I wouldn't get excited about 3.00pm - unless you're doing something - Big Mike didn't name a specific day or time. He's playing with you on that one! :wink:

I did name the specific Day that the takeover would take place and that was supposed to be announced with a big signing however it seems that some things have got in the way of that occuring at the same time as the take over.
I have been informed that the club were planning on putting off the announcment of the takeover untill it was a done deal but they have decided that they should announce the deal is done to assist with attracting player/s.

I have said before that I would not say the name on the board and as long as the club have not announced the signing I will remain a man of my word .

Bigmike - please ignore all the doubters, I and would imagine many more are behind you fully and respect that reasons why you cannot reveal too much as this will jeapordise any future leads - just hope that something's gonna happen this afternoon as I've done hardly any work the last 3 days (just as well its not very busy at the moment!!)

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 01 Jun 2012 12:53

Oh yeah, of course it could be BS. Still more entertaining than the doomsayers sayiung that the takeover was in trouble, which was also BS.

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular
Location: the piss artist not formerly known as scutterbucket

by Ups and Downs » 01 Jun 2012 12:54

bigmike
Royal Lady I wouldn't get excited about 3.00pm - unless you're doing something - Big Mike didn't name a specific day or time. He's playing with you on that one! :wink:

I did name the specific Day that the takeover would take place and that was supposed to be announced with a big signing however it seems that some things have got in the way of that occuring at the same time as the take over.
I have been informed that the club were planning on putting off the announcment of the takeover untill it was a done deal but they have decided that they should announce the deal is done to assist with attracting player/s.

I have said before that I would not say the name on the board and as long as the club have not announced the signing I will remain a man of my word .

If this is true then it's not Gylfi. He was destined for Swansea at that stage. If its mariappa then I will not be amused. It wouldn't be too much to ask bigmike for you to say "no, its bigger than mariappa." would it?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 01 Jun 2012 12:56

bigmike
Royal Lady
Bandini I prefer bigmike's bullshit to Frijay's Legacy trawling of twitter and the net to pass stuff off as his own.

I can't even follow Friday's Legacy! It won't let me. :cry:

Hes blocked you then ... Whats your name on twitter so I can block you also :P

I've never spoken to the bloke on twitter or tried to follow him - but he PM's me on here - how peculiar.

leicsRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by leicsRoyal » 01 Jun 2012 12:56

winchester_royal
leicsRoyal Not had a catch up for three days and can't be bothered to read through 60 odd pages.

Has anything happened since this on page 184?

bigmike I have it on Good Authority that this will happen Tomorrow.. My source has also advised me that there is currently a deal being worked on for Gylfi Sigguardsson

Yes, quite a lot actually.

I have flicked around at some threads and learnt that;

It is an 85% dead cert that you can't literally Sh!t a litter of kittens. You can understand my reluctance to read the last 62 pages in full.

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 01 Jun 2012 12:56

Only Swansea were saying that he was destined for Swansea, but nobody else - apart from the press who took Swansea's word as gospel.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 01 Jun 2012 12:57

urzmikep
bigmike

Bigmike - please ignore all the doubters, I and would imagine many more are behind you fully and respect that reasons why you cannot reveal too much as this will jeapordise any future leads - just hope that something's gonna happen this afternoon as I've done hardly any work the last 3 days (just as well its not very busy at the moment!!)

I'm not doubting btw!

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 01 Jun 2012 12:57

Ups and Downs
bigmike

If this is true then it's not Gylfi. He was destined for Swansea at that stage. If its mariappa then I will not be amused. It wouldn't be too much to ask bigmike for you to say "no, its bigger than mariappa." would it?

No it wouldnt be too much to ask... But since you said earlier that you hated me Screw you :lol:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 01 Jun 2012 12:58

:lol: Fell into that one Jay. :wink:

RFC13LHR

by RFC13LHR » 01 Jun 2012 13:00

BREAKING NEWS ..........

BenReadingFC conducts live interview with Reading player

more after the break ..........

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 01 Jun 2012 13:01

leicsRoyal
I have flicked around at some threads and learnt that;

It is an 85% dead cert that you can't literally Sh!t a litter of kittens. You can understand my reluctance to read the last 62 pages in full.

Of course, if I had to read 65 pages of this I'd chuck my laptop out the window.

Since that post though the TSI deal has gone through, so quite a lot has happened. (Around the 186 mark I think)

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 01 Jun 2012 13:04

We're all on Big Mikes hook and he's reeling us in.

Productivity is down in all of our companies.

I wonder how much Big Mikes tipster is costing the UK Economy!

bigmike
Hob Nob Regular

by bigmike » 01 Jun 2012 13:06

HoneyRoastHoax We're all on Big Mikes hook and he's reeling us in.

They have announced that the new European currency is going to be called the George Foreman Similar to the Euro but no Greece

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 01 Jun 2012 13:06

I think he needs to tell at least one, trusted, person on here via PM who the name is - else when we do sign someone he'll just say "see told you"

RFC13LHR

by RFC13LHR » 01 Jun 2012 13:09

BREAKING NEWS ............

BenReadingFC interviewed Noel Hunt in the last few minutes and when asked "is Gylfi coming back" the reply was "No chance - would love him to be here but he's going to Liverpool"

HoneyRoastHoax
Hob Nob Regular

by HoneyRoastHoax » 01 Jun 2012 13:11

bigmike

They have announced that the new European currency is going to be called the George Foreman Similar to the Euro but no Greece

Damn you, you're like a frigid girl, foreplay is fine but no schticking it in

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 01 Jun 2012 13:14

Has anyone mentioned Simon Cox on here yet?

buddy1983

by buddy1983 » 01 Jun 2012 13:14

RFC13LHR BREAKING NEWS ............

BenReadingFC interviewed Noel Hunt in the last few minutes and when asked "is Gylfi coming back" the reply was "No chance - would love him to be here but he's going to Liverpool"

who's Benreadingfc?

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 01 Jun 2012 13:16

buddy1983

who's Benreadingfc?

It is Ben, duh!!

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 01 Jun 2012 13:17

On a plane to Scotland?

5145 posts