Welcome back Brian!

1226 posts
Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Welcome back Brian?

by Top Flight » 11 Dec 2015 14:08

genome No-one has retracted his appointment. He's still the favourite and is still expected to take over.

Yes, but it's not a certainty anymore and that has given space for alot of negativity to come out.

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 11 Dec 2015 14:13

genome No-one has retracted his appointment. He's still the favourite and is still expected to take over.

according to who? Wing Commander Watts?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 11 Dec 2015 14:14

Top Flight

Yes, but it's not a certainty anymore and that has given space for alot of negativity to come out.

Only for knee-jerking, knicker-twisting, hormonal basket cases.

For those with a modicum of sanity I think we just take a back seat and let them get on it with it.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Dec 2015 14:15

Nothing is ever certain, except for the futility of life and the crushing inevitability of death

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 11 Dec 2015 14:21

28 pages 26 of which are total bollox. might I suggest you all put your dicks away with thought of "Brian" coming back and wait for the official announcement next week.
It`s like when that lad left one direction a while back. I can see a few suicides on here if it doesn`t happen.

Elm Park Kid
Hob Nob Regular

by Elm Park Kid » 11 Dec 2015 14:53

So. . . . . reading between the lines a bit it sounds like Brian was provisionally offered the job, accepted and then one of the owners objected. So now the owners have 'reopened' the decision and are trying to come to a consensus.

I've got to say, if that is what happened then McDermott must be an absolute saint to put up with it (though we knew that already).

RG7Fan

by RG7Fan » 11 Dec 2015 15:03

Elm Park Kid So. . . . . reading between the lines a bit it sounds like Brian was provisionally offered the job, accepted and then one of the owners objected. So now the owners have 'reopened' the decision and are trying to come to a consensus.

I've got to say, if that is what happened then McDermott must be an absolute saint to put up with it (though we knew that already).

Bit like being publicly sacked by a new owner before he's taken control ...

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 11 Dec 2015 15:14

Elm Park Kid So. . . . . reading between the lines a bit it sounds like Brian was provisionally offered the job, accepted and then one of the owners objected. So now the owners have 'reopened' the decision and are trying to come to a consensus.

Or he's a little pussy ass bitch that takes shit from everyone.

Just joking Bri, <3 you really.

tonyrfc

by tonyrfc » 11 Dec 2015 16:11

Frederic Hantz - who ?

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 11 Dec 2015 16:19

Where did you get the bit about one of the owners objecting ?

One8Seven1*

by One8Seven1* » 11 Dec 2015 16:33

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 11 Dec 2015 18:00

Top Flight
Top Flight Finally he has allowed one question through on his conduct:

These questions posed by some bloke called Green

"Do you feel getreading's credibility has taken a battering this week? To what extent do you scrutinise your sources before "breaking" a story?"

Check this out for his response:

"@Green: Not at all. You honestly think I would go with a story like that if I wasn't totally convinced it was happening. Sometimes things change that are out of your control. Trust me, when I published that story everyone, right to the top of the club, were expecting Brian to appointed later that day."

Maybe someone had been over indulging on the sherbets again!

JIM

by JIM » 11 Dec 2015 18:40

IN OUT IN OUT Wait till Saturday. This saga is nearly as good as Fulham and CLARKE. Seriously with all due respect for Brian I think this is not a positive step forward. but the decision is out of the supporters hands.

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 11 Dec 2015 19:24

JIM IN OUT IN OUT Wait till Saturday. This saga is nearly as good as Fulham and CLARKE. Seriously with all due respect for Brian I think this is not a positive step forward. but the decision is out of the supporters hands.

The voice of reason. how long before people realise he`s not actually the messiah? big backward step for me.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 11 Dec 2015 20:01

CountryRoyal
Top Flight

Only for knee-jerking, knicker-twisting, hormonal basket cases.

For those with a modicum of sanity I think we just take a back seat and let them get on it with it.

Spot on.

Lower West
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Lower West » 11 Dec 2015 20:34

windermere_royal
JIM IN OUT IN OUT Wait till Saturday. This saga is nearly as good as Fulham and CLARKE. Seriously with all due respect for Brian I think this is not a positive step forward. but the decision is out of the supporters hands.

The voice of reason. how long before people realise he`s not actually the messiah? big backward step for me.

Reading aren't a big club yet. Any good manager will use RFC as a stepping stone. Better to have someone who will be loyal.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 11 Dec 2015 21:25

genome I called it on page 20 8)

genome If that is the case then it was clearly just an error - perhaps they had got the article ready for publication but accidentally published it. Also, not sure how much you could blame Charles for that, seeing as he wasn't actually working...

I called it on page 14.....

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 11 Dec 2015 21:26

I really have a gut feeling it's not Brian.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Dec 2015 22:19

MmmMonsterMunch
genome I called it on page 20 8)

genome If that is the case then it was clearly just an error - perhaps they had got the article ready for publication but accidentally published it. Also, not sure how much you could blame Charles for that, seeing as he wasn't actually working...

I called it on page 14.....

It's not a competition m8

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 12 Dec 2015 09:15

windermere_royal

Yep someone who makes Dave-Royal look sane is really the voice of reason.

1226 posts