On Trial - Stoppila Sunzu

719 posts
akranes
Hob Nob Regular

Re: On Trial - Stoppila Sunzu

by akranes » 22 Jan 2013 17:31

This guy has 3 goatees and a bucket on his head, idc if it costs us £10m we need this frikking llama!

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 22 Jan 2013 17:35

melonhead dont blame me!

youre your own man

Nonsense. RTG's hunt in packs. Everyone knows this.

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 22 Jan 2013 18:13

melonhead and in my defence, its quite hard to pick up on sarcasm/humour in text form, in amongst loads of idiots posting actual stupid opinions

:lol:

Jay o/

by Jay o/ » 22 Jan 2013 18:27

So the player thinks he's free to move where he likes but his club say no, your ours until 2015, and the locals agree with the player. :|

Is there some third party ownership going on here then? I can see us walking away from this.

Mike Hunt
Hob Nob Regular

by Mike Hunt » 22 Jan 2013 18:31

winchester_royal
melonhead dont blame me!

youre your own man

Nonsense. RTG's hunt in packs. Everyone knows this.

:lol:

SydenhamRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by SydenhamRoyal » 22 Jan 2013 18:56

From the inside: Stoppy isnt coming to Reading in this January window

Royalclapper
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalclapper » 22 Jan 2013 19:28

It all looks a bit dodgy - leave well alone.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 22 Jan 2013 19:29

SydenhamRoyal From the inside: Stoppy isnt coming to Reading in this January window

I think we're all bored with this stop start move anyway. Not really a surprise. Hopefully we are interested in Davies now. Good value for money and will stick around if we go down.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 22 Jan 2013 19:44

Vision See this is what pisses me off about about this club.

Who cares if he should be available on a free, his club want £2.3m or he gets injured in the African Nations Cup. Stop penny pinching and sort this out by paying the £4m now.

At least I got it Vision.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular

by SPARTA » 22 Jan 2013 19:53

Ian Royal
Vision See this is what pisses me off about about this club.

Who cares if he should be available on a free, his club want £2.3m or he gets injured in the African Nations Cup. Stop penny pinching and sort this out by paying the £4m now.

At least I got it Vision.

What if it's not as clear cut as that? The player thinks his contract expired on Dec 12. The club say 2015. Locals are saying he isn't owned by that club any more, and if that is the case we would just complete the free transfer, but somehow there is something else in the way. Third-party ownership maybe? But something significant enough for us to say bollocks to this and we'll monitor things and look again later.

wolsey
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Wishing I was young enough and crass enough to care

by wolsey » 22 Jan 2013 20:14

SPARTA
What if it's not as clear cut as that? The player thinks his contract expired on Dec 12. The club say 2015. Locals are saying he isn't owned by that club any more, and if that is the case we would just complete the free transfer, but somehow there is something else in the way. Third-party ownership maybe? But something significant enough for us to say bollocks to this and we'll monitor things and look again later.

That's what I thought - it's not clear whether AfriSport (whoever they may be) still have an interest - although I may missed it in the Zambia Post links

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular

by SPARTA » 22 Jan 2013 22:38

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 23 Jan 2013 03:22

Something does not smell right about this. Perhaps we should should just pay 10 million to get him then that will clear everything up.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 23 Jan 2013 08:17

I think the club are racist.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 23 Jan 2013 13:48

Futball Galore ‏@FutballG
TP Mazembe have alleged that Stopilla Sunzu's handlers have lied to Reading that the player is a free agent.... http://fb.me/2pOpJXJ8u

lol @ him having "handlers"

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 23 Jan 2013 13:54

TP Mazembe have alleged that Stopilla Sunzu's handlers have lied to Reading that the player is a free agent.

Sunzu's move to Reading has hit a snag despite the player reportedly passing a medical and agreeing terms with the English Premiership side.

TP Mazembe boss Moses Katumbi said in a statement that UK media reports stating that Sunzu would sign for Reading as a free agent were very misleading.

Katumbi said Sunzu's five-year contract is still valid until 2015.

"I suspect the people behind those reports are his agents who want to get Sunzu for free by lying that his contract with Mazembe expired last December,” Katumbi said. “The fact is that Sunzu still has a contract with us running up to 2015. We have a copy of the contract here which we can prove to anyone. “It’s just a pity that these agents can start confusing the boy. I have spoken with Sunzu about this and even himself knows his contract with us is still valid.”

The defender is currently on Zambia duty at the 2013 Africa Cup in South Africa.

Zambia coach Herve Renard last week excused Sunzu from camp in Nelspruit for five days last week so he could fly to England to tie-up his prospective deal with Reading.

http://www.mtnfootball.com/africa/afric ... -snag.html

.......sounds similar to the situation that led Sunzu to move to Mazembe over Zanaco with the whole Africa Sports and Châteauroux debacle.

We should just do a Mazembe and give him a contract anyway.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 23 Jan 2013 14:02

Tokyo Sex Whale His name is also an anagram of "Outpulls Nazis" so maybe you're right.

The plot thickens.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 23 Jan 2013 14:05

TP Mazembe have alleged that Stopilla Sunzu's handlers have lied to Reading that the player is a free agent.

Sunzu's move to Reading has hit a snag despite the player reportedly passing a medical and agreeing terms with the English Premiership side.

TP Mazembe boss Moses Katumbi said in a statement that UK media reports stating that Sunzu would sign for Reading as a free agent were very misleading.

"I suspect the people behind those reports are his agents who want to get Sunzu for free by lying that his contract with Mazembe expired last December,” Katumbi said. “The fact is that Sunzu still has a contract with us running up to 2015. We have a copy of the contract here which we can prove to anyone. “It’s just a pity that these agents can start confusing the boy. I have spoken with Sunzu about this and even himself knows his contract with us is still valid.”

The defender is currently on Zambia duty at the 2013 Africa Cup in South Africa.

Zambia coach Herve Renard last week excused Sunzu from camp in Nelspruit for five days last week so he could fly to England to tie-up his prospective deal with Reading.

In Africa they paint contracts onto the side of elephants apparently.

Cypry

by Cypry » 23 Jan 2013 14:06

maffff

http://www.mtnfootball.com/africa/afric ... -snag.html

.......sounds similar to the situation that led Sunzu to move to Mazembe over Zanaco with the whole Africa Sports and Châteauroux debacle.

We should just do a Mazembe and give him a contract anyway.

There's no way we'd put ourselves at risk of something like the Tevez / West Ham affair...
Until it can be conclusively shown what his contract situation is, we shouldn't touch him with a barge pole...

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 23 Jan 2013 14:08

Cypry
maffff We should just do a Mazembe and give him a contract anyway.

There's no way we'd put ourselves at risk of something like the Tevez / West Ham affair...
Until it can be conclusively shown what his contract situation is, we shouldn't touch him with a barge pole...

2 world wars, 1 world cup In Africa they paint contracts onto the side of elephants apparently.

Anyone for hunting?

719 posts