Ultra Dreadful

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

Re: Ultra Dreadful

by who are ya? » 05 Mar 2012 14:32

Silver Fox semi 'greed and compared to rumours that I'm forever blowing bubbles was given an airing on Saturday this seems quite acceptable

:evil: Kunts. There were a fair few of them aswell.

Any div wearing Hollister should be banned from all fotball grounds and we won't have these scenes again

The Goat was fed

by The Goat was fed » 05 Mar 2012 15:08

The "I'm forever blowing bubbles" chant was one of the most embarrassing moments I have ever had as a Reading fan. Easily surpassed crying on the TV.

The Goat was fed

by The Goat was fed » 05 Mar 2012 15:14

The "I'm forever blowing bubbles" chant was one of the most embarrassing moments I have ever had as a Reading fan. Easily surpassed crying on the TV.

It soon stopped when a meat head looking bloke started screaming "Shut the f**k up, where's your pride?" and other meat head/slightly EDL inspired slogans...while his daughter (12/13) gave the offenders the oxf*rd sign.

Was a beautiful moment.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 05 Mar 2012 15:16

The Goat was fed The "I'm forever blowing bubbles" chant was one of the most embarrassing moments I have ever had as a Reading fan. Easily surpassed crying on the TV.

:lol:

biscuitman

by biscuitman » 05 Mar 2012 15:18

The "I'm forever blowing bubbles" chant was one of the most embarrassing moments I have ever had as a Reading fan.

Well you shouldn't of sung it then.

The Goat was fed

by The Goat was fed » 05 Mar 2012 15:22

biscuitman
The "I'm forever blowing bubbles" chant was one of the most embarrassing moments I have ever had as a Reading fan.

Well you shouldn't of sung it then.

PEDANT MODE ON: Shouldn't have.

PEDANT MODE OFF: Are you suggesting I sang it? Let's take this offline. I'll bring my keyboard.

William Oddie

by William Oddie » 05 Mar 2012 15:22

bubblesgate was a bit silly, quickly realised by everyone involved, however im sure was only done in jest to infuriate even further the pathetic no marks in the Millwall end. (most easily wound up group of adults i have ever witnessed)

Funniest moment had to be the sudden realisation that madejski is no longer the owner when 'we're not Real Madrid' got statred. Quickly followed by a round of ANTON ZINGAREVICH!!!

Personally didnt mind the 'ultra' ditty. got the atmosphere going at least. Cant complain with that!

ZacNaloen
Hob Nob Addict
Location: 'If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color.' -Mark Schnitzius

by ZacNaloen » 05 Mar 2012 15:26

TBF, Sir Mad is still the owner, the take over isn't finalised yet.

William Oddie

by William Oddie » 05 Mar 2012 15:30

ZacNaloen TBF, Sir Mad is still the owner, the take over isn't finalised yet.

Pedantic. You get the point :?

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 05 Mar 2012 19:21

bcubed
Stuka Would prefer it if it was 90 mins of Bill Oddie

I agree but when do we sing more than 2 verses of any song?

It seems to be the Reading way - we just get going, then we stop, never more than two verses
A lot of other team's fans manage to keep their particular song going for 5 or 10 minutes at a time and it always sounds impressive

For once on Saturday we kept this song going, so even if it's not original, at least we were all joining in and making a decent noise

It might be naff but it helped make for a fantastic atmosphere

And forgot to say earlier the atmosphere was helped by very low key (i.e. I just saw one guy once) stewarding
well done Millwall

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 05 Mar 2012 19:51

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 05 Mar 2012 20:05

FiNeRaIn
Maguire Heard it sung at the Cardiff game today. Just the latest song that every team in the league will sing

Celtic were singing this 2/3 season before everyone else, snagged from the continent by them...then down to england.

Introduced to England through Palace, who learnt the song when my housemate posted an Ultra Sankt Pauli video on the Holmesdale Fanatics facebook page. A video I showed him. Weird thing is I hate this chant. Millwall wasn't the first time RFC fans have sung this though, heard it attempted away at Leeds around Easter last season.

who are ya?
Hob Nob Regular

by who are ya? » 05 Mar 2012 20:17

What a bunch of kunts

RoyalJames101
Hob Nob Regular

by RoyalJames101 » 05 Mar 2012 21:35

floyd__streete http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNHfJYmoodo&list=UUkATvp9crsEA8K9OgPgw46A&index=3&feature=plcp >>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbCwQBji ... ture=share

+1.

These are the idiots who are just over half way up in Y25/Y26. Always start ".... are shit, they're better than you" . Mongtards :roll:

And fwiw, still waiting for this to get an outing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAHEZrX6mSA

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 05 Mar 2012 22:05

There is a guy who was at Millwall, who probably posts on here (maybe), who just irritates the hell out of me. He is probably no different to most of the on-the-way-to-thuggish-and-a-bit-chavvy group of fans we have but when I see him i can't stop watching him and getting irritated by everything. The way he claps, the way he sings to the sky and does over the top arm movements. I am a peaceful man, virtually a pacifist and not much would draw me to violence but when see him I want to snap his neck, pull his spine out of his body and hoy it over a wall while his gelatinous mass is twitching on the floor.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 05 Mar 2012 22:35

William Oddie bubblesgate was a bit silly, quickly realised by everyone involved, however im sure was only done in jest to infuriate even further the pathetic no marks in the Millwall end. (most easily wound up group of adults i have ever witnessed)

Funniest moment had to be the sudden realisation that madejski is no longer the owner when 'we're not Real Madrid' got statred. Quickly followed by a round of ANTON ZINGAREVICH!!!

Personally didnt mind the 'ultra' ditty. got the atmosphere going at least. Cant complain with that!

"And Anton is our owner!"

"Madejski's not our owner!"

:?: :?

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 05 Mar 2012 23:21

floyd__streete http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNHfJYmoodo&list=UUkATvp9crsEA8K9OgPgw46A&index=3&feature=plcp >>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbCwQBji ... ture=share

Liked them both tbf!

Compo's Hat
Hob Nob Regular

by Compo's Hat » 06 Mar 2012 01:54

Those pesky kids!

Chants on the right side of The Den's away end > Chants on the left side of The Den

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 06 Mar 2012 05:29

under the tin

by under the tin » 06 Mar 2012 07:19

RoyalJames101

+1.

These are the idiots who are just over half way up in Y25/Y26. Always start ".... are shit, they're better than you" . Mongtards :roll:

And fwiw, still waiting for this to get an outing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAHEZrX6mSA

I LIKE that.
So happy we're Readiiiiiiiing.