Total votes: 40
Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: New investment confimred then…

by Sutekh » 22 Sep 2023 09:00

leon
Snowflake Royal
leon
Why are you arguing? You’re agreeing. There is no relevance to RFC.

Are you guys simple? Or just angry? Or both?

We're not. I'm not the simple one, but apparently you Norrers and waster are. The tweet is clearly about RFC. Read between the lines and stop being so literal people.

Rumoured to be discussing investing with Dai.

Seen in discussions with/at SCL.

Tweets after Exeter that we're reinvigorated by investment, without specifically naming us. But it's obvious he's talking about us.

Follows up with a tweet a day or so later that he's looking forward to showing what he can do as an owner. Linking an old BBC interview about his attempt to buy Sunderland where he was talking about his plans. Clearly implying he's done a deal to be our owner.

He is of course just making more bold claims that aren't actually true. But the tweet is still about RFC.

Jez.

YES I KNOW. ITS JUST A POINTLESS ARGUMENT.

And who’s Jez?

The bloke WANTS to be involved in a football club, which is good depending on what his ulterior motives are, he isn't going to get much kudos outside of Reading so can't be for that so does he not have a handle on football clubs and worryingly see some kind of money making opportunity somewhere.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 22 Sep 2023 10:41

Snowflake Royal
Royalwaster
Norfolk Royal Surely it's clear on that BBC report that he's talking about Sunderland. It even says so in the tweet and he mentions Sartori who is the co owner of Sunderland. It couldn't be any clearer.

Yes I almost pissed my pants laughing as this has nothing to do with Reading ...

It couldn't be any clearer he's referencing his attempt to buy Sunderland failing and that he is implying he has now successfully bought a club. The tweet was yesterday, not at the time of the Sunderland deal.

Although it also couldn’t be clearer he's full of shit.

Tbf you are substantially right about that so apologies. I didn't read his tweet as that he was specifically referring to RFC, it at first looked like a general daydream wish, but given the context you referred to in other posts I think he probably was referring to RFC.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 22 Sep 2023 12:28

Norfolk Royal
Snowflake Royal
Royalwaster
Yes I almost pissed my pants laughing as this has nothing to do with Reading ...

It couldn't be any clearer he's referencing his attempt to buy Sunderland failing and that he is implying he has now successfully bought a club. The tweet was yesterday, not at the time of the Sunderland deal.

Tbf you are substantially right about that so apologies. I didn't read his tweet as that he was specifically referring to RFC, it at first looked like a general daydream wish, but given the context you referred to in other posts I think he probably was referring to RFC.

Yeah, soz for tarring you and waster with frustration.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 22 Sep 2023 12:29

Norfolk Royal
Snowflake Royal
Royalwaster

Yeah you're right - agree. Just saw the video and not the Tweet.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 22 Sep 2023 17:45

Quick summary on Storey and his "previous" here

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/who-i ... -takeover/

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 22 Sep 2023 18:29

Title of thread really needs changing as it's definitely not been confimred.