Our SEOL

Pridders

by Pridders » 10 Jan 2007 10:35

Pridders Seol for me tonight was again a waste of space and showed no desire... complete waste of money... oxf*rd off back to korea you twat

I can only comment on what I see. Yeah he may of had some assists and scored a couple of goals but if blakey had been on the pitch he would have been equal to that. Seol does not show the passion and desire that the rest of the team show which is why he will not get a starting place in the team. Look at how much he cost compared to Kitson or Doyle. Waste of money waste of space. He cant play upfront as has been proven. So how many would have him on the team sheet before Blakey?... my point exactly. Sorry if I offended anyone but for me he is not pulling his weight which as a 'Home Grown' supporter committing time and money is totally unacceptable.

International Royal

by International Royal » 10 Jan 2007 11:02

Pridders
Pridders Seol for me tonight was again a waste of space and showed no desire... complete waste of money... oxf*rd off back to korea you twat

I can only comment on what I see. Yeah he may of had some assists and scored a couple of goals but if blakey had been on the pitch he would have been equal to that. Seol does not show the passion and desire that the rest of the team show which is why he will not get a starting place in the team. Look at how much he cost compared to Kitson or Doyle. Waste of money waste of space. He cant play upfront as has been proven. So how many would have him on the team sheet before Blakey?... my point exactly. Sorry if I offended anyone but for me he is not pulling his weight which as a 'Home Grown' supporter committing time and money is totally unacceptable.

What is unacceptable is your rant, you need to be constructive. No player who turns out for Reading is a twat who should go anywhere.

I am not his biggest fan myself and don't think he deserves a starting slot, the team plays better when he doesn't start. However some players take longer to adapt than others, Convoy was an example of that. Next season will be key for him. He can certainly fufill a role for Reading, despite what you may think.

And what is a 'home grown' supporter when it's at home?

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 10 Jan 2007 11:06

Pridders, I really think you should apologise to all South Korean visitors on this website.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 10 Jan 2007 11:20

Lazy and ineffectual again last night, must try harder.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 10 Jan 2007 11:22

Royalee Lazy and ineffectual again last night, must try harder.

Does that mean you want him to leave too?

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 10 Jan 2007 11:26

SpaceCruiser
Royalee Lazy and ineffectual again last night, must try harder.

Does that mean you want him to leave too?

As with Lita, it means I think he should shape up, and would give him until the end of the season to prove himself. Players like him (and Lita in the past although I can't fault him recently as he's stepped up and been far better) have a lot of ability and can be excellent on their day. However, they need to put the required effort in otherwise they're not worthwhile having in the squad.

Pridders

by Pridders » 10 Jan 2007 11:28

SpaceCruiser Pridders, I really think you should apologise to all South Korean visitors on this website.

Sorry South Koreans if you find my comments on Seol offensive but the English culture is about Pride and passion, the Bulldog spirit. I don't feel he has shown this. Maybe if Seol finds and uses the bulldog spirit rather than eating it, myself any the many other around me last night will be that little bit happier.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 10 Jan 2007 11:30

It seems Hoddle's attitude to him at Wolves was spot on.
Last edited by Gordons Cumming on 10 Jan 2007 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

The Surgeon of Crowthorne

by The Surgeon of Crowthorne » 10 Jan 2007 12:38

Gordons Cumming It seems Hoddle's attitude him at Wolves was spot on.
Can we have that with the missing words re-instated, please?

rotherwick_royal

by rotherwick_royal » 10 Jan 2007 12:58

Yeh I know Seol is a frustrating 'lazy' player but he's effective - he can win games. Contrast that with Hunt, full of commitment and effort, but lacking that bit of magic.

Which would you prefer?

I actually think the team works best when you have a mixture of workhorses and those that can turn a game.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 10 Jan 2007 13:00

Pridders
SpaceCruiser Pridders, I really think you should apologise to all South Korean visitors on this website.

Sorry South Koreans if you find my comments on Seol offensive but the English culture is about Pride and passion, the Bulldog spirit. I don't feel he has shown this. Maybe if Seol finds and uses the bulldog spirit rather than eating it, myself any the many other around me last night will be that little bit happier.

Do you go out of your way to be offensive or does it just come naturally?

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 10 Jan 2007 13:02

Pridders

Just somehow I don't think it was your view that Seol is lazy that offended people. :roll:

Platypuss
Hob Nob Moderator
Location: No one cares about your creative hub, so get your fukcin' hedge cut

by Platypuss » 10 Jan 2007 13:08

LJ im not racist.

Nope. You're just a boring troll whose posts get deleted on sight.

Fat Leather Jacket

by Fat Leather Jacket » 10 Jan 2007 13:09

Mick Gooding said on the BBRB that with Seol you have to take the rough with the smooth. I can live with that too.

Im sure when Seol pops up with another couple of winners in vital games before the end of this season this board will be full of praise for him. Again.

londinium
Hob Nob Regular

by londinium » 10 Jan 2007 13:40

Pridders

I have come to the conclusion that you are a complete and utter zenophobic, racist pig. I really cant be bothered to trawl through your posts to see what you thought about Sonko and Convey a couple of years back but I doubt they are too complimentary

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

by floyd__streete » 10 Jan 2007 13:44

Yeah, there is no room for skillful players at Reading is there? Our fans won't stand for it.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 10 Jan 2007 13:50

floyd__streete

Yeah, there is no room for skillful players at Reading is there? Our fans won't stand for it.

Reading fans would rather an Andy Hughes than a Chris Waddle. :roll: 'Cos at least he tries'

weybridgewanderer
Hob Nob Regular

by weybridgewanderer » 10 Jan 2007 15:56

shevkenko

30 million

3 goals

soel

1.5 million

3 goals

(edited to correct it)

Soel is one of those players that likes the ball played to his feet

anything 3 yards away he isn't interested in

technical ability not in doubt

he may do nothing in a game but then provide one moment of magic that can change a game
Last edited by weybridgewanderer on 10 Jan 2007 15:59, edited 3 times in total.

willz_royal

by willz_royal » 10 Jan 2007 15:57

International Royal
Pridders

What is unacceptable is your rant, you need to be constructive. No player who turns out for Reading is a twat who should go anywhere.

I am not his biggest fan myself and don't think he deserves a starting slot, the team plays better when he doesn't start. However some players take longer to adapt than others, Convoy was an example of that. Next season will be key for him. He can certainly fufill a role for Reading, despite what you may think.

And what is a 'home grown' supporter when it's at home?

:roll: :shock:

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 10 Jan 2007 15:58

Soel has scored three goals: Sheffield United away, Wet Sham away and Charlton at home.