Seol in shock confession

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 22 Mar 2007 14:56

Might've had something to do with the racist abuse and death threats I sent him and his family and the time I beat up his mum with a baseball bat and when I poured molten lead down his throat.

All those muppets who say that's wrong - who's laughing now? Idiots.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 22 Mar 2007 15:06

2 world wars, 1 world cup Might've had something to do with the racist abuse and death threats I sent him and his family and the time I beat up his mum with a baseball bat and when I poured molten lead down his throat.

Plastic. I've literally taken the food from his family's mouth by shooting every dog in New Malden.

That'll learn him.

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 22 Mar 2007 15:18

The number of times I've been referred to as an idiot on this thread....

I hope I'm not setting any records.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 22 Mar 2007 15:20

Top Flight The number of times I've been referred to as an idiot on this thread....

I hope I'm not setting any records.

Don't worry, you certainly won't beat FrimleyGreen_ShotSpur's record.

Coppelled Streets
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Seol in shock confession

by Coppelled Streets » 22 Mar 2007 16:18

Glen Little's Nose Reading striker Seol Ki-hyeon has given a blunt assessment of why he isn't a regular for the Premiership surprise-packet.
The South Korea international said: "The reason I am not included in our team's matches is because I am not good enough. A player that is essential runs in every match. I will work harder to run in more games and not disappoint my fans."

Seol hopes his inclusion in South Korea's line-up for this weekend's friendly against Uruguay will help him capture some form.

"If I do a good job for the national team, I believe it will encourage me when I return to Reading. I will run hard to win the match."

I'm glad he understands why is isn't playing. Now he can work on putting the wrongs right and showing us more of what he can do.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 22 Mar 2007 16:44

Vision
2 world wars, 1 world cup Might've had something to do with the racist abuse and death threats I sent him and his family and the time I beat up his mum with a baseball bat and when I poured molten lead down his throat.

Plastic. I've literally taken the food from his family's mouth by shooting every dog in New Malden.

That'll learn him.

Call that being a true Reading fan? Idiot.

I killed all his family.

That's what did it.

Boston Royal

by Boston Royal » 22 Mar 2007 16:49

If Seol is being lazy, it's Coppell's (and the coaching staff's) job to tell them, not ours. Knowing Coppell, he probably does it in a constructive manner that highlights the problem without destroying the player's confidence - unlike booing which might.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 22 Mar 2007 16:50

Boston Royal If Seol is being lazy, it's Coppell's (and the coaching staff's) job to tell them, not ours. Knowing Coppell, he probably does it in a constructive manner that highlights the problem without destroying the player's confidence - unlike booing which might.

If Top Flight doesn't take note of what you wrote, then I pity him.

G Force 1871
Location: I'll always be on the Southbank halfway up, midway between the halfway line and the away end.

by G Force 1871 » 22 Mar 2007 18:08

Yorkshire Royal I'm sorry Mr Flight but you are a first class idiot!

Plastic.. funny I can't remember booing on own players back in 95 on the South Bank.

If the team is poor, then boo (losing to Wimbledon 3-0 on boxing day for example). Boo the opposition..

That's pantomine.. Singling out a Reading player and booing him is just daft...

You don't remember Paul Bodin getting booed when he was introduced to the crowd on his Reading debut then?

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 22 Mar 2007 18:12

G Force 1871

Plastic.. funny I can't remember booing on own players back in 95 on the South Bank.

If the team is poor, then boo (losing to Wimbledon 3-0 on boxing day for example). Boo the opposition..

You don't remember Paul Bodin getting booed when he was introduced to the crowd on his Reading debut then?

That was just a bit different don't you think?

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 22 Mar 2007 18:35

Stranded
G Force 1871

That was just a bit different don't you think?

The harshest thing we ever did to Bodin was the "You got tackled by Bodin, la la la la!" chants the three times in his career he actually managed to tackle someone.

holsgrove breaks a leg

by holsgrove breaks a leg » 22 Mar 2007 18:41

Huntley & Palmer NOTE TO ALL, BOOING WORKS.

boo

there do you feel better now

seahawk10
Hob Nob Regular
Location: One kick. A royal kick! There's more in Reading yet!

by seahawk10 » 22 Mar 2007 19:15

Please boo me. I have a problem at work that I can't seem to fix because I am spending time at HNA. I could use a good round of booing to up my motivation. Thanks!

higher
Hob Nob Regular

by higher » 22 Mar 2007 19:17

Top Flight
Hob Nob Regular

by Top Flight » 23 Mar 2007 10:54

This debate is whether fans are justified to boo a poor performance.

That is all that this debate relates to! Nothing else.

I say that after spending alot of money to watch football, fans are completely justified to boo when a player or the team doesn't work hard enough.

That is all I am saying.

I didn't boo Seol but I believe that fans are justified to boo him if they are not happy with his work rate. That is all I am saying.

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by brendywendy » 23 Mar 2007 11:19

Top Flight This debate is whether fans are justified to boo a poor performance.

That is all that this debate relates to! Nothing else.

I say that after spending alot of money to watch football, fans are completely justified to boo when a player or the team doesn't work hard enough.

That is all I am saying.

I didn't boo Seol but I believe that fans are justified to boo him if they are not happy with his work rate. That is all I am saying.

surely booing the players of the opposition team is a better option

why would you boo your own players?

management/chairmen, after th efinal whistle ,sure, but not the players, during a game

rollsy

by rollsy » 23 Mar 2007 11:28

fair play tok the fella, at least he is big enough to realise that he has been crap and is willing to put the work in next season.

murts_the_god

seol

by murts_the_god » 23 Mar 2007 13:00

sorry but he has to convince people a bit better than that at the end of the day he was shite at wolves and he is shite at reading he's lazy and has no passion for the club that pays him a rediculous amount of money we didnt need him at the beginning of the season and we still dont need him now we have glen little and john oster but seol thinks he can just walk into the team just because he said he is going to try and do better send the twat back to korea.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

Re: seol

by Alan Partridge » 23 Mar 2007 13:02

murts_the_god sorry but he has to convince people a bit better than that at the end of the day he was shite at wolves and he is shite at reading he's lazy and has no passion for the club that pays him a rediculous amount of money we didnt need him at the beginning of the season and we still dont need him now we have glen little and john oster but seol thinks he can just walk into the team just because he said he is going to try and do better send the twat back to korea.

LOL