Geordie Respect

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 02 May 2007 09:52

Jerry St Clair
Bucks Dave MESSAGE TO NEWCASTLE SUPPORTERS
If Newcastle Utd supporters stand up persistently throughout tonight's game, the Football Licensing Authority has told Reading FC to reduce the allocation of tickets to Newcastle in the future. This will affect your fans because fewer Newcastle supporters will be able to attend. It makes sense to sit down because it is safer, and your children and disabled fans can see the match as well as fit adults. So if you care about Newcastle Utd, for the sake of your fellow fans and your own team, please remain seated during this evening's game.

I'd love to meet someone from the FLA.

I'd hazard a guess that he'd be a humourless, nerdy wakner.

What made me laugh is how the cameraman at the top of the North and East stands are allowed to stand all game yet it's deemend unsafe for supporters.

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 02 May 2007 10:01

RG30
Jerry St Clair
Bucks Dave MESSAGE TO NEWCASTLE SUPPORTERS
If Newcastle Utd supporters stand up persistently throughout tonight's game, the Football Licensing Authority has told Reading FC to reduce the allocation of tickets to Newcastle in the future. This will affect your fans because fewer Newcastle supporters will be able to attend. It makes sense to sit down because it is safer, and your children and disabled fans can see the match as well as fit adults. So if you care about Newcastle Utd, for the sake of your fellow fans and your own team, please remain seated during this evening's game.

I'd love to meet someone from the FLA.

I'd hazard a guess that he'd be a humourless, nerdy wakner.

What made me laugh is how the cameraman at the top of the North and East stands are allowed to stand all game yet it's deemend unsafe for supporters.

Aren't they usually attached to a barrier with a harness for Health and Safety reasons? Plus they are in a designated spot that is separated from the rest of the occupants of the stand.