Lita in NOTW

285 posts
AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 23 Sep 2007 18:50

The 17 Bus
AthleticoSpizz
The 17 Bus Similar to the copper fella that got his out online, same paper, he got sacked i think, and thet Dirty Den fella. I dont recall sympathy for him.

Next week I expect to see the girls story, bet she is a munter.
What's the problem 2 zip?

He had a moment of fun...he recorded it..he sent it on to some team mates.(one or more of them sent it on to their mates)....NOTW paid £ for it.

Small time news.......nobodies bothered.....nobodies hurt

Maybe, last time you had sex, video hadn't been invented?????? :wink:

Super 8 was around tho.
do you still have some :?:

:D

The 17 Bus
Hob Nob Regular

by The 17 Bus » 23 Sep 2007 18:53

SHE WAS FIT, BUT HAD THIS THING ABOUT nAZI UNIFORMS, SO i LOOK KINDA ODD!!!

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 23 Sep 2007 18:55

I think the reason people are so negative about this and the club clearly are as well. Is the club, a number of times have defended Leory when arguable he didn't deserve it. With the position the club are currently in we don't need stories like this. Frankly Coppell deserves better.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 23 Sep 2007 18:56

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe I think the reason people are so negative about this and the club clearly are as well. Is the club, a number of times have defended Leory when arguable he didn't deserve it. With the position the club are currently in we don't need stories like this. Frankly Coppell deserves better.
and |Lita should join a convent :roll: :arrow:

(deliberate) edit

Monastry

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 23 Sep 2007 19:12

zac naloen "Football star uses his position to get laid and shows off a bit shocker"

I'm not seeing the big deal here...

Maybe you ought to read some of the better thought out posts that preceded yours then.

Use your brain.

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 23 Sep 2007 19:17

Norfolk Royal
zac naloen "Football star uses his position to get laid and shows off a bit shocker"

Maybe you ought to read some of the better thought out posts that preceded yours then.

Use your brain.

:lol:

No one outside outside of the clubs fans are going to give a shit. This sort of thing happens all the time and is forgotten about in a few days.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 23 Sep 2007 19:20

Sebastian What's the big deal? It doesn't impact his football at all. Some of you really need to look at the bigger picture. Tenner says that Coppell saw the video, and laughed about it, before it got in the paper.

Oh yeah. So why wasn't Leroy playing yesterday then? I would imagine Coppell would find your comment insulting.

I think you need to look at the bigger picture.

The bigger picture is that RFC in recent years has had success by being a club based on team spirit, the group philosophy, everyone in it together.

This was probably best personified by the wives of the players getting together to raise money for charity etc.

From the little we know of the players' characters, without naming names, my guess is that several of them would not be best impressed by Leroy's antics.

So what, you say, he's a young man, and gets up to all sorts. Correct.

But incidents like this have an effect on team spirit on the pitch. If there are players in our dressing room who would eschew the Leroy school of lurve, then that would lead to a divided dressing room.

That would have an impact on how we perform on the pitch.

This is why players who have a direct effect on the discipline of others have been shipped out of other clubs for years for similar indiscretions.

Lampard and Ferdinand have been involved in similar incidents and appared to learn their lesson.

My fervent hope is that Leroy will do the same.

Black Basque & Suspen

by Black Basque & Suspen » 23 Sep 2007 19:22

There are some players who are model professionals both on and off the pitch and there are some that no matter how talented they are football wise, they are just a liability. Reading Football club is a business with a reputation to protect, a large part of what they do is aimed at encouraging families and children to football. Having Leroy Lolita plastered over the tabloids scoring yet another own goal and making, what should be his private life very public, does not enhance that reputation. I am sure there are many intelligent footballers he just doesn't appear to be one of them. The club must be wondering what he will do next and whether he really is worth it. Still, at least he knows two positions his bum and his knees, I just wish he could stay on his feet.

By the way, do we now call his Hummer a Bummer. :lol:

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 23 Sep 2007 19:22

Norfolk Royal

Born a 40 year old monk

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 23 Sep 2007 19:22

Oh yeah. So why wasn't Leroy playing yesterday then?

Probably for the reasons Coppel specified, he hasn't been performing up to standard and was dropped.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 23 Sep 2007 19:23

zac naloen
Norfolk Royal

Use your brain.

No one outside outside of the clubs fans are going to give a shit. This sort of thing happens all the time and is forgotten about in a few days.

What a stupid comment. This sort of thing doesn't happen all the time.

When it does, it is not forgotten about.

And clearly people outside the club's fans give a shit. Why wasn't Leroy playing yesterday?

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 23 Sep 2007 19:24

zac naloen
Oh yeah. So why wasn't Leroy playing yesterday then?

Probably for the reasons Coppel specified, he hasn't been performing up to standard and was dropped.

You believe that do you? He wasn't even on the bench.

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 23 Sep 2007 19:27

Norfolk Royal
zac naloen
Norfolk Royal

Use your brain.

And clearly people outside the club's fans give a shit. Why wasn't Leroy playing yesterday?

I think you'll find it does, a lot more than you think.

Last week Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson paid over 2.5 grand for an orgy with two hookers... massive uproar over that one :lol:

Yorkshire Royal

by Yorkshire Royal » 23 Sep 2007 19:30

Really.. Who gives a shit? Dropped for a game. It's not as if he raped her, or shared her with some mates. No crime has been committed..
This is possibly the biggest non-story of the year..

And people on here thinking we should sell him now? Surely Man Utd should sell Ronaldo and Nani then, following their exploits with hookers exposed a fortnight ago?

LOL at Reading fans... yet again...
Last edited by Yorkshire Royal on 23 Sep 2007 19:35, edited 1 time in total.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 23 Sep 2007 19:30

zac naloen
Norfolk Royal
zac naloen
Norfolk Royal

Use your brain.

I think you'll find it does, a lot more than you think.

Last week Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson paid over 2.5 grand for an orgy with two hookers... massive uproar over that one :lol:

You said it happens all the time. It doesn't. When it does happen, it sometimes appears in the newspapers.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 23 Sep 2007 19:31

zac naloen Last week Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson paid over 2.5 grand for an orgy with two hookers... massive uproar over that one :lol:

Prove it.

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 23 Sep 2007 19:33

cmonurz
zac naloen Last week Ronaldo, Nani and Anderson paid over 2.5 grand for an orgy with two hookers... massive uproar over that one :lol:

Prove it.

If we're taking the NotW as proof here, then the same standards might be applied there.

By £2.5 k on two hookers, though, I thought the story was two girls in a club wined and, err, wined with a lot of champagne, totally about that amount.

I may have missed the point.

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 23 Sep 2007 19:35

cmonurz

Prove it.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/1609_ro ... kers.shtml

:wink:

Adam had no idea Tyese, 19, was a hooker until he read in the News of the World two weeks ago that she and her pals were paid £2,940 to bed Ronaldo and his Premiership pals.

Yes I know it's news of the world but it's not like this story has appeared anywhere else either :lol:

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 23 Sep 2007 19:37

Anyone who saw Long play for the reserves last week will tell Lita was not dropped for footballing reasons.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 23 Sep 2007 19:44

I agree with Norfolk Royal here to some extent.
Ours is supposed to be a close squad that relies on everyone pulling their weight and being there for each other.
No problem with Leroy and his quest to be a por star but hearing Coppell yesterday on the radio,Leroy didn't even bother to come and watch the game-so much for supporting your work colleagues.
Little on the other hand who is injured and probably does that injury no good by sitting around in the Upper West was there and, hearing him on the radio,was totally engrossed in the game.
Little=team-player
Lita=playing for (or with) himself.

285 posts