MURTY BACK IN THE TEAM?

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

Re: MURTY BACK IN THE TEAM?

by SCIAG » 04 Sep 2008 21:12

Ian Royal
SCIAG
Ian Royal Murty is not a centreback and will not play as a centreback in a competitive first team match unless becuase of injuries he is left as the only option.

Really?

I take it Man U in the league doesn't count as competitive then?

Remind me of the exact circumstances of how that came about and the availability of other players? Technically I never said he hadn't. :wink:

Bikey was on the bench, we could also have played Gunnarsson (I believe), Mate or Cisse there. I can't remember whether it was Cisse or Bryn in the midfield that day... :?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 04 Sep 2008 22:54

SCIAG
Ian Royal
SCIAG Really?

I take it Man U in the league doesn't count as competitive then?

Remind me of the exact circumstances of how that came about and the availability of other players? Technically I never said he hadn't. :wink:

Bikey was on the bench, we could also have played Gunnarsson (I believe), Mate or Cisse there. I can't remember whether it was Cisse or Bryn in the midfield that day... :?

Oh come on thats dredging the barrel. and it was Gunnar iirc ( i looked at the team list earlier). I saw the game on TV, but can't remember much about it other than Kits getting sent off. I don't recall Murts being a centreback.

Regardless, it doesn't change my statement that Murty ISN'T a centreback and will not play for us (this season or any other still to come) as a centreback, without it being an emergency situation.

I'd be more than happy to put money on it. But as I doubt I'll ever meet you, that seems pointless.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 04 Sep 2008 23:04

Murts is not and will not be playing at centre back....he's too diddy for a kick off.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 06 Sep 2008 09:31

Murty was at centre back, he said so himself in the EP a few days ago. de la Cruz was at right back.