Team for Ipswich

brendywendy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Team for Ipswich

by brendywendy » 12 Sep 2008 17:08

londinium
brendywendy long will start until copps has given him the chance he thinks he deserves

Do you think he deserves more of a chance?

dunno, i swing wildly between thinking no, hunt deserves a start now, long is pointless
and then thinking i can see what SC means, longs never had a run in the team, and has both worked incredibly hard, and achieved a fair ammount from the bench, so i can see why SC thinks he deserves to have another go, sort of.
as long as we dont lose games i reckon steve will keep him there for another few.
and despite me grumbling, he probably knows better than me

Jez
Location: playing hide and seek with Lord Lucan and Rudolph Hess

by Jez » 12 Sep 2008 17:09

Has anyone been down to see us train? I remember under Pardew he always trained with the team we would see on the Saturday on the friday??

Id like to see N.Hunt Bikey and Marek back in the team! I think all 3 improve our team to its 100% max potential

Harry Carry

by Harry Carry » 12 Sep 2008 17:20

Hahnemann
Murty Ingimarson Pearce Armstrong
Kebe Harper Bikey S Hunt
Doyle N Hunt

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 12 Sep 2008 17:48

Jez Has anyone been down to see us train? I remember under Pardew he always trained with the team we would see on the Saturday on the friday??

Id like to see N.Hunt Bikey and Marek back in the team! I think all 3 improve our team to its 100% max potential

Viewing training at Hogwood is not allowed except on special occaisions.
Last edited by SCIAG on 12 Sep 2008 19:27, edited 1 time in total.

Tails
Hob Nob Regular

by Tails » 12 Sep 2008 18:00

Harry Carry Hahnemann
Murty Ingimarson Pearce Armstrong
Kebe Harper Bikey S Hunt
Doyle N Hunt

Has to be Rosenior, by all accounts him and Kebe can be quite the attacking force done the right. Ither than that I'd agree.

Forever Reading
Location: We are the boys of the Elm Park Choir, Singing on a Saturday keeps us fit....

by Forever Reading » 12 Sep 2008 20:18

Steve Coppell said at this weeks press conference that the team will be the same as the team that beat Palace.