New signings

1201 posts
Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

Re: New signings

by Royalwaster » 01 Sep 2009 17:42

Thaumagurist*
Barry the bird boggler Refuse to believe any of it until it's on some media source somewhere...

I refuse to believe the Harper/Howard and Rosenior stories until it's confirmed by OFFICAL sources.

Rosenior to Ipswich? I just can't believe this - so is O'Dea going to play RB or what? Just doesn't ring true.

Hogmeister Royal

by Hogmeister Royal » 01 Sep 2009 17:42

rg6royal I very much doubt the Rosenier deal has gone through tbh. I'm feeling confident we'll have Brian Howard soon though.

Oh good, that's OK then. :wink:

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 01 Sep 2009 17:42

Royal Lady
TBM Thats it folks

Rosenior has gone to Ipswich
Harper to Sheff Utd

Howard has joined us

No more dealings until January!

Tomato sauce?

So you expect us to belive that Rose has gone and we now have no senior right back at the club? If true this would be a bit odd to say the least.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 01 Sep 2009 17:43

Awaiting confirmation from the FA/FL that all paperwork is received and in place before confirming anything. That will probably take a little time given the amount of activity that was probably going on ....

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 01 Sep 2009 17:43

Tamworth_Royal "But Rodgers' latest arrivals are only just the start of what look like being a frantic few days in the transfer market, with Royals' boss pledging to sign up to FOUR more players in addition to Rasiak and McAnuff before Tuesday's 5pm deadline"

So I take it one in ( 3 month loan yawn ) Hammond fecked up on the rest of the deals

Yeah,,, :?:

Sometimes though we don't know until the day after who was signed IIRC ?

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 01 Sep 2009 17:43

Royalwaster
Thaumagurist*
Barry the bird boggler Refuse to believe any of it until it's on some media source somewhere...

I refuse to believe the Harper/Howard and Rosenior stories until it's confirmed by OFFICAL sources.

Rosenior to Ipswich? I just can't believe this - so is O'Dea going to play RB or what? Just doesn't ring true.

Exactly. TBM's post is BROWN SAUCE.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 01 Sep 2009 17:45

Tamworth_Royal "But Rodgers' latest arrivals are only just the start of what look like being a frantic few days in the transfer market, with Royals' boss pledging to sign up to FOUR more players in addition to Rasiak and McAnuff before Tuesday's 5pm deadline"

So I take it one in ( 3 month loan yawn ) Hammond fecked up on the rest of the deals

Perhaps there's a surprise that no-one's cottoned onto yet though admittedly the comment about looking to sign 3 MORE players is looking a little ambiguous now seeing as it seems 4 may have gone out; Bignall, Andersen, Harper, Rosenior

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 01 Sep 2009 17:46

IMAMATEOFJOVSKY Is that £2m out of the £12m received in transfer fees ?? or is that £2m out of his own pocket???...answers on a postcard

It's 2 million a business he owns lock, stock and barrell (bar a handful of small shareholders) didn't have to spend and, as such, makes a mockery of his dim witted detractors who also conveniently forget the millions that have been invested in the academy.

A 5 year old could have come up with a good reason for spending a fraction of this sum on a cheaper option than Mills or, possibly, very little at all given the number of loan deals we've done today.

Thaumagurist*
Hob Nob Regular

by Thaumagurist* » 01 Sep 2009 17:49

Last edited by Thaumagurist* on 26 Jun 2010 03:52, edited 1 time in total.

Tamworth_Royal
Location: She's got a tongue like an electric eel and she likes the taste of a man's tonsils.

by Tamworth_Royal » 01 Sep 2009 17:50

2 world wars, 1 world cup

Do you want me to dig up my posts from the past about transfer deadline days when all this club has ever done in the transfer windows is sell sell sell millions of pounds worth players and bring in cheap alternatives and loanees ......... Oh ala 2009 transfer window :o

tomrfcurz
Hob Nob Regular

by tomrfcurz » 01 Sep 2009 17:51

Tamworth_Royal
2 world wars, 1 world cup

Do you want me to dig up my posts from the past about transfer deadline days when all this club has ever done in the transfer windows is sell sell sell millions of pounds worth players and bring in cheap alternatives and loanees ......... Oh ala 2009 transfer window :o

Yes, it would be funny to see someone dig up that much for so little

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 01 Sep 2009 17:52

I know he's no longer in our team but reported on uk/eurosport:-

Shorey will become Portsmouth's 12th summer signing, they have signed an entire team. Niemi-Finnan-Vanden Borre-Mokoena-Shorey-Yebda-Boateng-Brown-O'Hara-Dindane-Piquionne. Sub: Smith. What do you think of that motley crue, Pompey fans?

And the Nicky Shorey deal has moved a step closer with Pompey agreeing terms with the full-back.

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 01 Sep 2009 17:53

Gordons Cumming I know he's no longer in our team but reported on uk/eurosport:-

Shorey will become Portsmouth's 12th summer signing, they have signed an entire team. Niemi-Finnan-Vanden Borre-Mokoena-Shorey-Yebda-Boateng-Brown-O'Hara-Dindane-Piquionne. Sub: Smith. What do you think of that motley crue, Pompey fans?

And the Nicky Shorey deal has moved a step closer with Pompey agreeing terms with the full-back.

The deal broke down over personal terms.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 01 Sep 2009 17:54

rg6royal
Gordons Cumming I know he's no longer in our team but reported on uk/eurosport:-

Shame for Pompey,eh? :wink:

chilipepper91
Hob Nob Regular

by chilipepper91 » 01 Sep 2009 17:55

rg6royal

SSN/Peter Storrie said they couldn't guarantee him first team football

songvip

by songvip » 01 Sep 2009 17:55

phil in cornwall

by phil in cornwall » 01 Sep 2009 17:56

"Sky Sports News understands that the collapse of the deal has nothing to do with personal terms and is the result of other factors."

rg6royal
Hob Nob Regular

by rg6royal » 01 Sep 2009 17:56

chilipepper91
rg6royal

SSN/Peter Storrie said they couldn't guarantee him first team football

Exactly. Nothing to do with money.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 01 Sep 2009 18:04

Ark Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Ark Royal » 01 Sep 2009 18:05

Pompey are 100% nailed-on certs for the drop this season.

1201 posts