Cardiff in the play offs then

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Cardiff in the play offs then

by loyalroyal4life » 10 May 2011 11:30

Z175 I dont really want to advertise this as was hoping to get a ticket but...

Cardiff have THE BEST parking for away fans in the world.

Away car park is right outside the away corner. About 2,000 spaces, purely for away fans as you can't get into home area from it. Its signposted off the motorway.

For the 2-2 draw I left work at 5-30, raced along the M4, waiting in a queue of home fans on the roudn down form the M4 for 15 mins but then you are signposted around the back and welcomed in by some very friendly welsh stewards. Drove right up to the ground at 7-40 and went straight in.

That all sounds great apart from the fact no one wants to be the designated driver, may have to step up and drive myself!

Thames Valley Bluebird

by Thames Valley Bluebird » 10 May 2011 11:42

loyalroyal4life

Away car park is right outside the away corner. About 2,000 spaces, purely for away fans as you can't get into home area from it. Its signposted off the motorway.

For the 2-2 draw I left work at 5-30, raced along the M4, waiting in a queue of home fans on the roudn down form the M4 for 15 mins but then you are signposted around the back and welcomed in by some very friendly welsh stewards. Drove right up to the ground at 7-40 and went straight in.

That all sounds great apart from the fact no one wants to be the designated driver, may have to step up and drive myself!

That's better than the home parking!!

very impressed at anyone leaving reading at 5.30 and making kick off in cardiff though. <applause>

Sarah Star
Hob Nob Regular

by Sarah Star » 10 May 2011 12:21

loyalroyal4life

Unless you go by STAR coach...

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 10 May 2011 13:12

Sarah Star
loyalroyal4life

Unless you go by STAR coach...

May just have to look into STAR

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Dave Jones

by moo » 12 May 2011 11:14

He deserves all the abuse he will receive.

floyd__streete
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Cardiff boss Jones let down by players (BBC)

by floyd__streete » 17 May 2011 23:54

floyd__streete If there is any justice, we will smash Cardiff and make their fans suffer for their antics on visits to Elm Park and the Madj over the years ('98 cup tie, the tearing up of seats after AFed's equaliser). And strike a bit of summary justice for the disgraceful FAW non-punishment, ramming Jones's subsequent words after that shambles of a verdict. We also owe Jones for Wolves rather fortunate play-off victory over us over two legs in 02/03. Trouble is, this is football and justice is rarely meted out in such a way.

Good old reverse psychology.