Run-in thread

Wizard
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Run-in thread

by Wizard » 05 Apr 2012 15:19

Ups and Downs
Wizard Decided prolly not gonna bother with Leeds and Forest as well. Save my pennies, and spend some decent time with the girlfriend rather than disappear off to football all the time. See you all at Crystal Palace.

You'll have plenty of time to spend with her in the close season.

I know this is your first girlfriend so the novelty probably still hasn't worn off, but would she mind at all if you went? Any sign of her getting in a mood?

Nope, she wouldn't mind in the slightest if I go, she doesn't want to be the reason I miss out on the party and told me that I should go. But I know secretly she'd like me to go with her, she doesn't want to be seen at an old friend's wedding without a 'date' and I don't want to disappoint her.

FWIW I will now be at the Leeds game tomorrow, due to an unforeseen change of circumstances.

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

by SLAMMED » 05 Apr 2012 15:46

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 05 Apr 2012 15:57

i_kingsley
thats what happened with me and my wife.
infact after we got married she got a job in the ticket office, we got good season tickets and always had a good chance of the good seats at away games

But the TO insist that they can't possibly know where the best seats in each ground are :shock:

i_kingsley

by i_kingsley » 05 Apr 2012 17:59

PieEater
i_kingsley
thats what happened with me and my wife.
infact after we got married she got a job in the ticket office, we got good season tickets and always had a good chance of the good seats at away games

But the TO insist that they can't possibly know where the best seats in each ground are :shock:

the ticket office may not know but it is not hard to find out the seating plan for other grounds then pick your seats from the tickets that are available....just a little leg work from me and it worked great.

Snowball
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowball » 17 Apr 2012 08:35

Tails We may have a fighting chance with a four point cushion.

I would not be surprised if WHU pull something out of the bag - another team may crumble to a sizeable defeat if WHU play with the same intensity as the first 20 minutes.

Lets hope we have truly knocked the stuffing out of them.

WHU 6-0 Brighton

Nice one, Tails