Back From The Game. Southampton Away

181 posts
leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Back From The Game. Southampton Away

by leon » 09 Dec 2012 00:52

Tamworth_Royal
Ian Royal
Maguire Jobi just let Clyne go for the goal there.

And Tabb didn't track Puncheon. Plus Morrison didn't come across quick enough to cover his run. And there was nothing wrong with his first goal. But don't worry, we could have had two soft penalties so it's ok.

First goal ???????? was there a second ???Typical Ian Royal 29000 comments of sh!t

most amusing is, elsewhere he's criticising Libertine for commenting about games he's not been at. IR having seen about 3 games in the last 4 seasons. the arrogant twat.

pea
Hob Nob Regular

by pea » 09 Dec 2012 01:00

I know everyone wants to moan moan moan but one positive I thought was Shaun Cummings' performance. Didn't put a foot wrong defensively all game, and put some good crosses in at the other end too, one which led to us hitting the post.

joeroyal

by joeroyal » 09 Dec 2012 01:03

pea I know everyone wants to moan moan moan but one positive I thought was Shaun Cummings' performance. Didn't put a foot wrong defensively all game, and put some good crosses in at the other end too, one which led to us hitting the post.

yes i seen that one good cross out of about 5

BenReadingFC
Hob Nob Regular

by BenReadingFC » 09 Dec 2012 01:08

joeroyal
pea I know everyone wants to moan moan moan but one positive I thought was Shaun Cummings' performance. Didn't put a foot wrong defensively all game, and put some good crosses in at the other end too, one which led to us hitting the post.

yes i seen that one good cross out of about 5

joeroyal
RFCSPACE Give him a run in the team and I think he'll keep Gunter out.

Cant see that

erm................"all over your face".

Would love to see Focher or General B work their magic on this :lol:
Last edited by BenReadingFC on 09 Dec 2012 01:23, edited 1 time in total.

creative_username_1
Hob Nob Regular

by creative_username_1 » 09 Dec 2012 01:21

General B this may provide some inspiration http://www.fullyclothedpissing.com/ (obvs NSFW you furking tards)

BenReadingFC erm................"all over your face".

Would love to see Focher or General B work their magic on this :lol:

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 09 Dec 2012 04:45

Ian Royal Libertine, I've actually seen them play. And there's a world of difference between a youth league / the reserves and the Premier League. DOn't be so fuking stupid.

seen who play ? all the grief about not attending games, yet you have seen our youngsters?

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 09 Dec 2012 08:55

Gunny Fishcake
shadesrwrf
USA_Loyal_Royal Its a damn shame. Brian will probably go now.

No he won't.

Oh yes he will ....

He's behind you.

bcubed
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by bcubed » 09 Dec 2012 10:00

leon
Tamworth_Royal
Ian Royal And Tabb didn't track Puncheon. Plus Morrison didn't come across quick enough to cover his run. And there was nothing wrong with his first goal. But don't worry, we could have had two soft penalties so it's ok.

First goal ???????? was there a second ???Typical Ian Royal 29000 comments of sh!t

most amusing is, elsewhere he's criticising Libertine for commenting about games he's not been at. IR having seen about 3 games in the last 4 seasons. the arrogant twat.

Getting the feeling the group is disintegrating :shock:
Brian it's spreading to the fans!

Gunny Fishcake
Hob Nob Regular

by Gunny Fishcake » 09 Dec 2012 10:04

URZZ It's just amazing there is a team below us in the table.

Not for long

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

by winchester_royal » 09 Dec 2012 11:02

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 09 Dec 2012 11:27

LoyalRoyalFan They didn't look the business and will be fighting relegation with us as well. Only scraped past a team with a limited budget says something, Southampton are still as shit as we are.

Absolute tosh comments. 1-0 may have been the score suggestingthey "only scarped past" but in reality they were much the better side, playing good, fast movement football and in total command. They looked from a different division (or two). A 3-goal margin would have been a fairer reflection of the match.

Man Friday
Hob Nob Regular

by Man Friday » 09 Dec 2012 11:28

RoyalinBracknell

by RoyalinBracknell » 09 Dec 2012 11:32

Tamworth_Royal
Ian Royal
Maguire Jobi just let Clyne go for the goal there.

And Tabb didn't track Puncheon. Plus Morrison didn't come across quick enough to cover his run. And there was nothing wrong with his first goal. But don't worry, we could have had two soft penalties so it's ok.

Presumably 'first goal' is referring to the Southampton 'goal' that seemed rather harshly ruled out in the first half?

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 09 Dec 2012 11:50

"Reading, meanwhile, no longer believe in themselves. They seem to have realised they are not good enough for the top-flight. Manager Brian McDermott also appears to lack the tactical guile to compensate for his team’s deficiencies, so problems look terminal."

Yep, it's what we've been saying for a while now.

Just cannot understand why the club let it get to this stage when it was clear to all but the head-in-the-sand brigade that this is what was going to happen. Poor leadership all round.

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 09 Dec 2012 11:52

Avon Royal

"Reading, meanwhile, no longer believe in themselves. They seem to have realised they are not good enough for the top-flight. Manager Brian McDermott also appears to lack the tactical guile to compensate for his team’s deficiencies, so problems look terminal."

Yep, it's what we've been saying for a while now.

Just cannot understand why the club let it get to this stage when it was clear to all but the head-in-the-sand brigade that this is what was going to happen. Poor leadership all round.

Hmmm.....I don't know. Maybe because he DESERVES a fair crack at it?! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 09 Dec 2012 11:55

Which he had, and unfortunately very quickly proved he wasn't up to it and was never going to be.

Rusty royal

by Rusty royal » 09 Dec 2012 11:58

Comically, manager McDermott ran towards travelling fans on the final whistle, trying to applaud them before they left. Those who noticed were not keen to return the compliment.

Reading are not down yet, and escape acts have been performed from this position. But it seems McDermott’s men have lost all belief. It could be a long season. The Saints will have to play better to avoid being dragged back into the mire, but at least they have the stomach for a fight.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2EYVP2uqx

Sagaris

by Sagaris » 09 Dec 2012 12:02

USA_Loyal_Royal Its a damn shame. Brian will probably go now.

A comment which is so typical of the majority of the Royals faithful who seem happy to swallow the wretched displays of clueless ineptitude which is not worthy of the Championship let alone the Premiership. Have you actually analysed his tactics... his team selections, his total lack of any team spirit, his substitions and worst of all, his pathetic post match interviews this season???

Most of those who actually went to the game yesterday and didn't just watch the MotD 5 minute highlights, will agree that he is out of his depth in the Prem and the fighting team spirit that he undoubtedly instilled last year, just aint there now. I know there aren't any Premiership qulaity players in the squad but we can't even string more than 2 passes together are we're obsesssed with hoofing the ball over the top. That I'm afraid is the fault of the manager and his coaching staff nobody else.

But hey, it is the pantomime season, "He's behind you Brian!"

MmmMonsterMunch
Hob Nob Addict

by MmmMonsterMunch » 09 Dec 2012 12:02

Avon Royal Which he had, and unfortunately very quickly proved he wasn't up to it and was never going to be.

Sorry but that I just don't agree with. We started very brightly indeed & got done over by awful decisions against Chelsea & Newcastle. Yes I appreciate it's all ifs and buts but those 2 games could well be season defining when we look back.

The Pog for example, looked great in the first few games but as each week has passed, the confidence & belief has ebbed away. It's an unforgiving harsh league, but if a couple of things had gone our way then we could quite easily be sat on say 13-16 pts & not feeling all that bad.

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 09 Dec 2012 12:05

MmmMonsterMunch The Pog for example, looked great in the first few games but as each week has passed, the confidence & belief has ebbed away.

Another ringing endorsement of Brian's clique based approach to man-management.........

181 posts