Forest Gump

Re: Team to beat Arsenal

by Forest Gump » 17 Dec 2012 20:37

One not managed by BMcD

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 17 Dec 2012 22:45

Wimb Sauces, believe if you want. Have said that Pog, Kebe & Gorkss are all in tonight. No Pearce..

Swear the team's picked out of a hat now.

8)

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 17 Dec 2012 22:47

Wimb
Wimb Sauces, believe if you want. Have said that Pog, Kebe & Gorkss are all in tonight. No Pearce..

Swear the team's picked out of a hat now.

8)

Those have barely been involved for weeks not even on the bench and chucked in v Arsenal. Quite why he thought Gorkss would be a better bet than Pearce I have no idea. But then again nothing McDermott has done this season has made any sense.

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 17 Dec 2012 22:55

I've been told by the same sauce that Pearce was once again dropped due to contractual issues and Pearce's agent was told that he was dropped as the club didn't want him having a good game and gaining exposure on the TV.

You can't make this sort of stuff up, you really just can't.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 17 Dec 2012 22:57

Wimb I've been told by the same sauce that Pearce was once again dropped due to contractual issues and Pearce's agent was told that he was dropped as the club didn't want him having a good game and gaining exposure on the TV.

Two months ago I wouldn't have believed it. If I was Pearce I'd be telling them where to shove their contract on basic principles now. And if I did have to play through an emergency I'd probably see if I could slice one in at Federici's near post then give McDermott and Hammond the finger.

Alan Partridge
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: In a daft little ground, watching a silly game so fcuk off

by Alan Partridge » 17 Dec 2012 22:59

Wimb I've been told by the same sauce that Pearce was once again dropped due to contractual issues and Pearce's agent was told that he was dropped as the club didn't want him having a good game and gaining exposure on the TV.

Then he'll leave at the end of his contract regardless. Why on earth would he stay when he's well within his rights to look what else is out there and he's being treated like this? He's hardly a proven Premier League player or known troublemaker who is trying to engineer a move. I don't' understand what Reading get out of this other than pissing off a home grown player who could help this current situation. I think he's better than the two clowns they had at CB tonight.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 17 Dec 2012 23:01

I can believe the first bit but telling him they didn't want him to have a good game? I find that more than a little unlikely. Jawdropping if true.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 17 Dec 2012 23:05

_royal Morrison been ruled out
Edit: I believe Kebe has too