6%
The players
23%

Total votes: 129
leon
Hob Nob Legend

Re: The blame game

by leon » 23 Dec 2012 00:50

been saying this for ages. I think we need better coaching - especially defence and midfield. BM is a good manager but he needs some better support.

Royal91
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal91 » 23 Dec 2012 00:56

leon been saying this for ages. I think we need better coaching - especially defence and midfield. BM is a good manager but he needs some better support.

Good shout to be fair.

John Peel

by John Peel » 23 Dec 2012 01:10

LoyalRoyalFan
Ideal Scumbag TSI failed to provide any substantial funding for transfers, and burdained us with that lump of shit russian who doesn't fit in our style of play whatsoever.

No funding aye?

£5m on Gunter and Mariappa. McDermott bought the players, he takes the blame.

Exactly. He had the funds so to say we had no money is just a myth. He also got Pog (outbidding Fulham), McCleary and Guthrie who would have cost us about £8m if we'd have had to pay for them.

No obvious choice to this poll. I'd say manager and players. You can't blame TSI and certainly not Madejski.

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 26 Dec 2012 10:04

Don't blame it on McDermott, don't blame it on madejski, don't blame it on the players, blame it on the stewards

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 26 Dec 2012 10:38

AbovetheI Don't blame it on McDermott, don't blame it on madejski, don't blame it on the players, blame it on the stewards

I blame it on the Boogie

mouthandtrousers

by mouthandtrousers » 26 Dec 2012 10:53

Always keep my eye on this board but keep schtum.

Some of the more idiotic posters better hope that your rantings aren't infectious. I would imagine that a poll of the Premiere's managers would indicate Brian being highly respected by them all, but he and the club can't work miracles. If we could justifiably blame anything for the clubs current position it is still the 1st 3 weeks of the season when, raring to go, we had to sit back and watch other clubs do the business.

You may not like the man but today's predictions and summary by Lawro are spot on:

" I just look at their team and think it lacks quality. They gave absolutely everything against Manchester City and were undone by some poor decisions but Reading just haven't got players to win games.

They are well coached and organised, it's just a lack of quality.

Who could Reading sign that could make the difference? Who is going to come to Reading? That's the problem. Unless they pay absolutely mad money for people, I don't think it happens. "

Even spending £30m wouldn't guarantee much but there will be many clubs who would snatch up Brian for a contract worth that. You'd all be better off waiting for the January sales and hoping we get a bit of luck - none of which has come our way as yet.

ankeny
Hob Nob Regular

by ankeny » 26 Dec 2012 13:16

Lacks Quality,no shit :o

AbovetheI
Hob Nob Regular

by AbovetheI » 26 Dec 2012 16:29

ankeny
AbovetheI Don't blame it on McDermott, don't blame it on madejski, don't blame it on the players, blame it on the stewards

I blame it on the Boogie

That's the joke :|

Wimb
Hob Nob Regular

by Wimb » 26 Dec 2012 17:29

Chico Flores wins it today :evil: That or Mike Jones failing to turn a blind eye to Le Fondre's goal ;)