Mcdonut (sorry Brian) out Di Canio in......please

246 posts
Rex
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Mcdonut out Di Canio in......please

by Rex » 10 Mar 2013 07:29

Lacoste
ankeny Sorry,we don't want a Nazi saluting fascist has our manager,Adkins for me

Mr precious

There is also a point if order there too. :lol:

Mr.T10

Re: Mcdonut (sorry Brian) out Di Canio in......please

by Mr.T10 » 10 Mar 2013 07:49

Royal Rother
Mr.T10
Ascotexgunner No to the Italian fascist, yes to Adkins but alas I want Brian to stay. If we are in the championship next season I'd say Brian is still the person to get us out.

But would Brian learn from his mistakes because I can't see it if we keep him. Don't have a clue who would be his replacement, maybe Adkins? He would be good even though he is a smug oxf*rd.

Love McDermott but his tactics and selection are sending us down since day one in the prem.

As RL said earlier - silk purse / sow's ear.

If he'd tried to play good, expansive football that is easy on the eye with this squad, we'd probably be down already.

Who said anything about "expansive" football? What I am aiming the fact to is he thought we could match top 4 teams by playing 4-4-2 open game and away from home. If you get a point away from home that is something in this league but McDermott has no other mentality than trying for the win.

And then when he finally learns 4-5-1 is the answer against the teams we have no hope he plays it against Wigan also what is the point playing 4-5-1 when Pog has no service whatsoever. The balance of team is dreadful, neither attacking or good at defending.

multisync1830
Hob Nob Regular

by multisync1830 » 10 Mar 2013 08:00

This just shows how full of shit McDermott is. Sorry, but it's true. Why? I will again refer to Football focus at the Mad Stad, where Brian was interviewed before AZ and he was clearly asked was there money to spend, 'you have to ask the owner that' was the reply, meaning, I have money but not enough given to me. He didn't want to answer the question properly. He had the oxf*rd money to spend in the summer, more of it, as AZ clearly stated after, and Brian was so pig headed that he thought what he bought was good enough. Again in January, the pig headedness of McDermott shone through, that he was adamant the squad he had was good enough to compete at the highest level, that he didn't feel the need to spend shed loads..'we'll always do it the Reading way'....oxf*rd off you basic incompetent fool. He really is getting on my mammary glands.

You are way off with your assessment. The reason he said "You will have to ask the owner" is that the owner isn't spending. He may well talk the talk but doesn't walk the walk.If you honestly believe BM wouldn't welcome some top class players into the team you are very misguided. Several times he has suggested to BM "What about xyz?" BM used to say "err no he doesn't fit" now he goes along with it and still no new players of worth arrive..

BM is maintaining a dignified stance atm but those above him are to blame...Sadly SJM is piss poor and wants out, as age increases and health declines he is gradually reducing his business empire (hotel back on the market for example) and his daughters are not overly interested in taking over the reins

The money is just not forthcoming and that is the plain simple truth....

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 10 Mar 2013 09:11

So you are BM's personal confidante, SJM's Doctor and RFC's accountant?

Wow!

barelylubedcock

by barelylubedcock » 10 Mar 2013 09:30

Bunch of spoilt brat fans.

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 10 Mar 2013 09:43

Twats ever thus.

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 10 Mar 2013 09:51

Seat bangers.

paultheroyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by paultheroyal » 10 Mar 2013 09:52

McDermott will stil be here at the end of the season so this is yet another pointless (quite literally) thread.

How about a new novel concept where we rally around the team, respect decisions made, attempt to enjoy the games and have a post mortem at the end of the season.

May come as a surprise that although bleak we are still within touching distance of safety.

Booing / sarcastically cheering the player who scored the goal to get us promoted was quite frankly a sorry episode and new low for this club.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 10 Mar 2013 11:46

Disgusted at the mere mention of Di Canio.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 10 Mar 2013 11:50

maffff Disgusted at the mere mention of Di Canio.

absolutely don't want that cunt anywhere near Reading. He's a horrific individual.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 10 Mar 2013 12:12

leon

absolutely don't want that cunt anywhere near Reading. He's a horrific individual.

Yup. Will be a disaster for anyone who picks him up. Premier League players won't put up with the shit he pulled at Swindon.

The Cap
Hob Nob Regular

by The Cap » 10 Mar 2013 12:21

Some of the best football Reading ever played was under Jack Mansell. You still around Jack? :lol:

AirRaidSiren
Hob Nob Regular

by AirRaidSiren » 10 Mar 2013 12:22

multisync1830
This just shows how full of shit McDermott is. Sorry, but it's true. Why? I will again refer to Football focus at the Mad Stad, where Brian was interviewed before AZ and he was clearly asked was there money to spend, 'you have to ask the owner that' was the reply, meaning, I have money but not enough given to me. He didn't want to answer the question properly. He had the oxf*rd money to spend in the summer, more of it, as AZ clearly stated after, and Brian was so pig headed that he thought what he bought was good enough. Again in January, the pig headedness of McDermott shone through, that he was adamant the squad he had was good enough to compete at the highest level, that he didn't feel the need to spend shed loads..'we'll always do it the Reading way'....oxf*rd off you basic incompetent fool. He really is getting on my mammary glands.

You are way off with your assessment. The reason he said "You will have to ask the owner" is that the owner isn't spending. He may well talk the talk but doesn't walk the walk.If you honestly believe BM wouldn't welcome some top class players into the team you are very misguided. Several times he has suggested to BM "What about xyz?" BM used to say "err no he doesn't fit" now he goes along with it and still no new players of worth arrive..

BM is maintaining a dignified stance atm but those above him are to blame...Sadly SJM is piss poor and wants out, as age increases and health declines he is gradually reducing his business empire (hotel back on the market for example) and his daughters are not overly interested in taking over the reins

The money is just not forthcoming and that is the plain simple truth....

Bollocks. The reason why AZ hasn't slapped down the manager for contradicting his stance on money being there, is because of fan backlash. If there wasn't money to spend, then why did we bid £10,000,000+ for Sigurdsson? Brian has conradicted himself time and time again, saying there isn't any more money to spend, then bid £10m+ 2 weeks later?

He also stated in the summer that the transfers he made were enough to cover the squad, that there will be no more transfers, and AZ stating there was more money if needed. So who is the liar? Brian was so convinced his squad was enough to compete at this level, he is now saying he should of spent more in the transfer window.
Last edited by AirRaidSiren on 10 Mar 2013 12:28, edited 1 time in total.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 10 Mar 2013 12:24

Pepe the Horseman
leon

Yup. Will be a disaster for anyone who picks him up. Premier League players won't put up with the shit he pulled at Swindon.

At least he'd have PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

DOYLERSAROYALER
Hob Nob Regular

by DOYLERSAROYALER » 10 Mar 2013 13:17

...Gianfranco Zola would be a good choice ...plays expansive football and his reputation would attract players to the club as well....

Avon Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Avon Royal » 10 Mar 2013 13:19

Watford will be in the Prem next year, Reading won't.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 10 Mar 2013 13:24

Avon Royal Udinese reserves will be in the Prem next year, Reading won't.

Corrected.

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 10 Mar 2013 13:33

DOYLERSAROYALER ...Gianfranco Zola would be a good choice ...plays expansive football and his reputation would attract players to the club as well....

Greed, Zola pulled up trees when he managed West ham didn`t he?

friday fan

by friday fan » 10 Mar 2013 14:22

Stuart Pearce would be a good option as I believe he is leaving the England set up

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 10 Mar 2013 14:26

friday fan Stuart Pearce would be a good option as I believe he is leaving the England set up

How does that make him a good option? Adkins is the best bet! He coaches good football. He'd be a perfect fit for this club.

246 posts