Jobi reaction to ml sub

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Jobi reaction to ml sub

by loyalroyal4life » 11 Mar 2013 13:02

royal_ross
Colin Cheeselog If McAnuff had have done a Cantona style kick into fans it would have been totally justified given the abuse he receives every week from the mongs.

This. Why the hell he gets it every week is beyond me. He was pretty good today I thought and set up the goal, shameful stuff from the fans.

He gets it because he is doing left back roll in Hartes job, as well as tracking back in the centre where ML chases shadows all game

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 11 Mar 2013 14:33

Wycombe Royal
melonhead he didnt have a great game, but did just as much right as wrong. but people ignore all of that cos they already h8 him, and are looking for the negatives

It was his botched skied clearance in the middle of the field that gave away possession leading to the equaliser, just at a time when we had taken the lead and needed to keep it tight. I lost count of the number of times he gave away possession needlessly.

absolutely agree
just dont think he deserved booing and jeering though.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 11 Mar 2013 14:35

joeroyal
Wycombe Royal
melonhead he didnt have a great game, but did just as much right as wrong. but people ignore all of that cos they already h8 him, and are looking for the negatives

It was his botched skied clearance in the middle of the field that gave away possession leading to the equaliser, just at a time when we had taken the lead and needed to keep it tight. I lost count of the number of times he gave away possession needlessly.

Nothing to do with Kelly losing Benteke or launching it up in to a botched clearance in the area, you say he gave away possesssion go and watch a top 6 side they will loose the ball but there is one difference they have ball winners with pace who can snach it back take a look sometime you might learn something

Why do people when they get typing think they have superior knowledge and insight than anyone else?

The simple fact is Leigertwood had time and space to bring the ball down and keep possession. We had just taken the lead so we didn't need him to hoof the ball high in the air when under no pressure gifting the possession back to Villa. Yes the defending in the area was shocking (three of them making empty space) but it all came from Leigertwoods mistake. Akpan, Guthrie, Karacan even McAnuff would have brought the ball down, and tried to retain possession. It is nothing to do with having other ball winners with pace, so thanks for the offer but I'll pass on your advice.

Enjoy the view from your high horse, just try not to fall off.

Rob-Royal

by Rob-Royal » 11 Mar 2013 14:40

Lack of investment = lack of quality = poor results = fans frustrations = negative vibes = end this thread

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 11 Mar 2013 14:48

Personally I think too many fans believe what they read on HobNob for their own good.

Royalclapper
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalclapper » 11 Mar 2013 15:05

Footballers get narked when they get some stick for being shit shocker - never see them refuse any of the money or adulation when the shoe is on the other foot though :roll:

Blackbag

by Blackbag » 11 Mar 2013 15:11

Colin Cheeselog If McAnuff had have done a Cantona style kick into fans it would have been totally justified given the abuse he receives every week from the mongs.

He would of missed

PS i do like Jobi McAnuff though

westongeezer

by westongeezer » 11 Mar 2013 15:14

Gordons Cumming Personally I think too many fans believe what they read on HobNob for their own good.

OFC! i believe the lot! :wink:

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 11 Mar 2013 15:28

Royalclapper Footballers get narked when they get some stick for being shit shocker - never see them refuse any of the money or adulation when the shoe is on the other foot though :roll:

Exactly, footballers are heroes if they play very well for a whole season and are successful, therefore it is logical and fair that they will be considered villains if they play very badly and are unsuccessful for a whole season.

The difference is that rational managers would not allow a player to perform very badly for a whole season, they would drop them before a serious situation, such as what that took place during Reading-Villa, occurred.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 11 Mar 2013 16:00

Footballers are also human beings believe it or not and when you get constant abuse from people sometimes you react. It's called human nature.

southbank1871
Hob Nob Regular
Location: And yeah I'd love to tell you all my problem, you're not from New York City you're from Rotherham

by southbank1871 » 11 Mar 2013 16:29

The only time I think footballers come close to ‘deserving’ abuse is if they’re not giving 100% or do things like refusing to go on the bench. Anyone who boos a player for making honest mistakes is just a bit simple to be honest, as knocking their confidence further is likely to cause them make more mistakes.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 11 Mar 2013 16:59

Royalclapper Footballers get narked when they get some stick for being shit shocker - never see them refuse any of the money or adulation when the shoe is on the other foot though :roll:

jobis reaction was the only valid natural human reaction to seeing his mate get a load of unwarranted abuse from a load of mongs for simply making some mistakes.

melonhead
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by melonhead » 11 Mar 2013 17:00

P!ssed Off

Exactly, footballers are heroes if they play very well for a whole season and are successful, therefore it is logical and fair that they will be considered villains if they play very badly and are unsuccessful for a whole season.

The difference is that rational managers would not allow a player to perform very badly for a whole season, they would drop them before a serious situation, such as what that took place during Reading-Villa, occurred.

except that neither jobi or ledge have performed very badly for the whole season.
but dont let that stop you