Our SEOL

Readingfc50

by Readingfc50 » 10 Jan 2007 16:07

SpaceCruiser Soel has scored three goals: Sheffield United away, Wet Sham away and Charlton at home.

all round player just not enough effort.

One left footed goal
One Right footed Goal
One Header

thought i would just state the obvious

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 10 Jan 2007 16:14

Readingfc50
SpaceCruiser Soel has scored three goals: Sheffield United away, Wet Sham away and Charlton at home.

all round player just not enough effort.

One left footed goal
One Right footed Goal
One Header

thought i would just state the obvious

Spacey doesn't understand effort - he confuses posters' comments on current form and whether or not they are fulfilling their ability with comments on players' potential. He then states that they were wrong to question their effort when the players were underperforming after their performances double in effectiveness once they improve their effort.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 10 Jan 2007 16:19

I don't expect everybody to be 100% perfect. But then you are an idiot, Royalee.

readingfc_4_life_and_beyo

by readingfc_4_life_and_beyo » 10 Jan 2007 16:19

I have always been a doubter of Seol i'm afraid, but I do understand what he can do. He has his moments.

If he tried harder, he'd have a lot more support. He's too lazy, frustrating at times.

Even when he was getting Man of the Match awards he was still the same player, he just seemed to be performing magic a lot more frequently, for all to see. They didn't see the Seol, almost walking down the wing when he should have been running, they didn't see the Seol not keeping up for a warm up FFS, they didn't see the Seol they see now.

If he puts more effort in he'd be a great player to have in and around the team and club, week in week out. He just needs that inspiration from somewhere. That little bit of consistancy. That little bit of constant spark.

As for comparing him to hunt (the whole magic point), I pity you. Hunts backheel against Charlton anyone? (Suitably finished off by a certain Seol)

Para Handy

by Para Handy » 10 Jan 2007 22:31

Pridders
SpaceCruiser Pridders, I really think you should apologise to all South Korean visitors on this website.

Sorry South Koreans if you find my comments on Seol offensive but the English culture is about Pride and passion, the Bulldog spirit. I don't feel he has shown this. Maybe if Seol finds and uses the bulldog spirit rather than eating it, myself any the many other around me last night will be that little bit happier.

You're an even bigger tosser than your workmate.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 10 Jan 2007 22:37

SpaceCruiser I don't expect everybody to be 100% perfect. But then you are an idiot, Royalee.

Says the irrational racist.

RfcMad2002

by RfcMad2002 » 10 Jan 2007 23:18

Seol is a luxury player!

Great when the teams on top and playing, flowing, attacking football, but when it comes down to the matches where every player has to dig deep and fight for the ball he doesn't cut the mustard!

Glen Little every time!

Pridders

by Pridders » 11 Jan 2007 09:12

Para Handy
Pridders
SpaceCruiser Pridders, I really think you should apologise to all South Korean visitors on this website.

Sorry South Koreans if you find my comments on Seol offensive but the English culture is about Pride and passion, the Bulldog spirit. I don't feel he has shown this. Maybe if Seol finds and uses the bulldog spirit rather than eating it, myself any the many other around me last night will be that little bit happier.

I would not like to give you the satisfaction of a reply but I find your comments extremely offensive!

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 11 Jan 2007 09:15

Pridders
Para Handy
Pridders

I would not like to give you the satisfaction of a reply but I find your comments extremely offensive!

Was the comment about eating dogs really necessary? Your post was fine until that point.

I don't really think you are in a psotion to call someone elses comments offensive.

knobby_1871

by knobby_1871 » 11 Jan 2007 09:29

Para Handy You're an even bigger tosser than your workmate.

Ouch ! what have I done to offend you ?

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 11 Jan 2007 09:30

readingfc_4_life_and_beyo If he tried harder, he'd have a lot more support. He's too lazy, frustrating at times.

A description that could be applied to most top class wingers down the years.... face it, its a design feature.

Pridders

by Pridders » 11 Jan 2007 09:54

Barry the bird boggler
readingfc_4_life_and_beyo If he tried harder, he'd have a lot more support. He's too lazy, frustrating at times.

A description that could be applied to most top class wingers down the years.... face it, its a design feature.

OK.. name some top class wingers from today that are lazy and frustrating.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 11 Jan 2007 10:44

Royalee
SpaceCruiser I don't expect everybody to be 100% perfect. But then you are an idiot, Royalee.

Whatever, bent moron.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 11 Jan 2007 10:55

SpaceCruiser
Royalee

Whatever, bent moron.

:lol: Burn the French flag! Shoot Thierry Henry! Kill Arsene Wenger, he's French scum! :roll:

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 11 Jan 2007 10:58

Royalee
SpaceCruiser
Royalee

Whatever, bent moron.

:lol: Burn the French flag! Shoot Thierry Henry! Kill Arsene Wenger, he's French scum! :roll:

That's xenophobia, not racism. :roll:

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 11 Jan 2007 11:02

It's still pathetic Spacey, whatever you label it.

SpaceCruiser
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SpaceCruiser » 11 Jan 2007 11:03

Yeah, have you seen me posting any such comment recently?

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 11 Jan 2007 11:08

Not of that variety. 'Whatever, bent moron' is, however, homophobic and equally pathetic.

Pridders

by Pridders » 11 Jan 2007 11:38

cmonurz Not of that variety. 'Whatever, bent moron' is, however, homophobic and equally pathetic.

Get a life cmonurz... Most comments posted on the board are delivered in a jovial manor if you cant understand that and take everything that everyone says personally you must be a very sad person. I feel sorry for people like you. Lighten up a bit.

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 11 Jan 2007 11:41

Pridders
cmonurz Not of that variety. 'Whatever, bent moron' is, however, homophobic and equally pathetic.

Get a life cmonurz... Most comments posted on the board are delivered in a jovial manor if you cant understand that and take everything that everyone says personally you must be a very sad person. I feel sorry for people like you. Lighten up a bit.

:lol: I feel your sympathy, thank you.

Good of you to make a sweeping judgement of me based on one or two posts. :lol: