Sunday Times Kitson Interview

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 05 Dec 2007 13:53

Rev Algenon Stickleback H
brendywendy arable just means farmable
arable land, is land able to support crops
arable farming doesnt make sense
arable land is land that is tilled by arabs. An arab can live for a whole year on one grain of rice...

that was quite rude.....expect a fatwah on your head any time now an dno its not an organic plant, it's slightly less dangerous than that

Hahnemann's Hairdresser

by Hahnemann's Hairdresser » 05 Dec 2007 13:55

Cheers Spacey and Wycombe. Call me cynical but to be honest it sounds more like the club sent out their two most media friendly players to spout out the company line in an attempt cover up the cracks, than Kitson genuinly coming out with this in an interview. Last season Reading's success was attributed in large parts to their seemingly good team spirt, so for that illusion to be shattered so publically would require some careful media handling. IMO it would be more like Kitson to come out and say that, for example, it is a keepers perogative to boss the defence, and Sonko should not have squared up to him.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Sunday Times Kitson Interview

by Barry the bird boggler » 05 Dec 2007 14:39

Dave Kitson “But, look, I walk into our merchandise shop at Reading and I’m amazed at the s*** football clubs manage to sell to their fans.

He is quite right you know, latest I've seen in the MegaStore is a toaster which 'brands' toast with the initials RFC

Gus the teenage cow
Hob Nob Regular
Location: "God is dead"-Nietzsche 1882................."Nietzsche is dead"-God 1900

by Gus the teenage cow » 05 Dec 2007 14:40

Barry the bird boggler
Dave Kitson “But, look, I walk into our merchandise shop at Reading and I’m amazed at the s*** football clubs manage to sell to their fans.

He is quite right you know, latest I've seen in the MegaStore is a toaster which 'brands' toast with the initials RFC

ya ready for consumption, what's wrong with that...

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 05 Dec 2007 14:44

Barry the bird boggler

It looks like he is being made to pay for his comments on the club shop - he is in there Thursday to sign 2008 calendars.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 05 Dec 2007 14:54

Wycombe Royal
Barry the bird boggler

It looks like he is being made to pay for his comments on the club shop - he is in there Thursday to sign 2008 calendars.

If this thread hadn't been hijacked by people taking about cows and arabs farming you'd have seen that here

I might go down and loudly quote him as he signs my calendar :wink:

Wax Jacket
Hob Nob Legend

by Wax Jacket » 05 Dec 2007 15:25

:oops: might go down to that

papereyes
Hob Nob Addict
Location: “The mother of idiots is always pregnant”- Italian proverb

by papereyes » 06 Dec 2007 11:50

The Guardian

It's all very well Brian Barwick jetting around the world and scrawling a Big List of England candidates that includes Jose Mourinho, Fabio Capello, Marcello Lippi and Jurgen Klinsmann, but he's ignoring some pretty good advice closer to home because Reading striker Dave Kitson would like to cuddle up to Brian's chunky torso and tell him a thing or two.

"I feel so passionately about the England situation. It won't hurt to write a letter or make a phone call," Kitson tells today's Star, with just the right amount of trepidation to break the Mill's heart, before looking down at the ground and mumbling: "I would genuinely like to offer my help. I'm 27 and don't know everything about football, far from it. But I would love to meet Mr Barwick and discuss my ideas with him."

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 06 Dec 2007 13:37

Kitson is just simply a legend.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 06 Dec 2007 14:19

That Friday Feeling I might go down and loudly quote him as he signs my calendar :wink:

And I'll get him to sign the toaster.... :wink: