McLeish Comments

rabidbee
Hob Nob Regular

Re: McLeish Comments

by rabidbee » 29 Dec 2008 21:17

S09Royal LOL he's so concerned about us that he can't even talk to his own team and get them to beat Swansea. :roll:

"but I can't see a side that can only take 1 point off a relegation team in two games"

LOL. Cardiff aren't a relegation team and WE dumped Soton into the bottom 3 AFTER the game.
He really is cr*pping himself.

:?:

He meant the one point we took from Souhampton over two games.

Son of Len

by Son of Len » 29 Dec 2008 21:19

FiNeRaIn LOL@ his comments today.

" You saw from their performances against both cardiff and southampton that their league position is higher than the should be, reading have one or two good individuals and a manager who i deeply respect, but I can't see a side that can only take 1 point off a relegation team in two games being our main rivals for second place. I am expecting to make some signings in janaury but I can't see steve bringing anyone in, reading like to do things on the cheap and thats a large part of why they were relegated last season".

Thats bound so spice things up a bit.

OK, then what's Brum's excuse fro being relegated? Mcleish's players are equal to manure?

S09Royal

by S09Royal » 29 Dec 2008 21:20

rabidbee
S09Royal LOL he's so concerned about us that he can't even talk to his own team and get them to beat Swansea. :roll:

"but I can't see a side that can only take 1 point off a relegation team in two games"

LOL. Cardiff aren't a relegation team and WE dumped Soton into the bottom 3 AFTER the game.
He really is cr*pping himself.

:?:

He meant the one point we took from Souhampton over two games.

Right, misunderstood then as he was referring to Southampton and Cardiff at the beginning of the topic.

mini _dariusz

by mini _dariusz » 29 Dec 2008 21:23

Royal Rother It's just a nonsense statement from VM - every Reading player today looked like they could comfortably get into several teams in the PL.

I think his idea of PL Class is actually Top 6, and quite possibly Doyle was the only one who looked good enough for that level.

Shame Doyle didn't do it when he was actually there though, hey ! :lol:

Arch
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Arch » 29 Dec 2008 21:38

Chaney gotta take those comments with a pinch of salt until I see where it came from,
What he said.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 29 Dec 2008 22:19

Arch
Chaney gotta take those comments with a pinch of salt until I see where it came from,
What he said.

Given the source of this new "quote" and that the language used in McLeish's original quote differs in tone and style to this one. This just screams WUM to me.