JOIN THE PROTEST - SACK THE BOARD

514 posts
Berry

Re: JOIN THE PROTEST - SACK THE BOARD

by Berry » 24 Dec 2009 00:44

Thaumagurist*
Berry Real sad the guys a Reading supporter FFS!!

Are you sure about that?

No im not sure! Your replies are always with passion but you dont resort to name calling thats what got me down reading this thread and to be fair why I dont join in anymore, Anyway for the good guys on here have a good Chrimbo and lets hope for a change in direction from the Club in the New Year!

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 24 Dec 2009 09:32

Berry The way some of you have replied to this thread is rude and nasty, everyone has their own opinion, I dont personally agree with sacking the board but to call the guy who started the thread a Cock amongst other things shows the bully boy stuff that goes on here.
Real sad the guys a Reading supporter FFS!!

TBH he may be a Reading fan but he is one that has absolutely no idea as to how the football club works and why calling for the board to be sacked is a waste of breath.

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 24 Dec 2009 10:49

This is a crap thread. At least RoyalBlue argues his case without resorting to childish insults. Its not that difficult to counter-argue without resulting to the usual predictable insults FFS.

strap
Hob Nob Regular

by strap » 24 Dec 2009 11:01

Blue_Elm LET THEM HAVE A MISERABLE F*CKING CHRISTMAS LIKE ALL US LOYAL ROYALS ARE!!!!

The Brendan Rodgers interview showing the issues with Nigel Howe and the rest of the clueless twerps exactly explains everything. No Communication between people at the club, Madejski not really assed as his middle muppets were doing the work for him (and telling them to make changes), and everything else... it points to the board, not Lord Brendan...

The Board of this club are clueless, inexperienced and just in it for the wages. Get some fans on board and maybe??? then we'll have someone who really gives a t*ss what happens at this club.

Who'll appoint the next man??? The same men who appointed Rodgers, Burns and Bullivant. They struck gold with Pardew and Coppell, but they havent a flying f*cking clue

Lets get some banners made and protest at Swansea.

SACK THE BOARD, DO IT NOW :evil:

Oh dear, another pre-teen scribbler who doesn't understand the business world. Look litle fella, in the case of RFC, "the board" is made up of people who own 100% of the shares of the RFC limited company. They cannot be sacked as they own the company and as such they are the only ones who can remove themselves. They can do this is 2 ways. Sell their shares to anyone who is prepared to pay for them, or they can simply wind up the company. Might I suggest that neither option looks remotely feasible at present, so we are stuck with them.

Now go back to your Nintendo, have an early night tonight, or else Santa mignt not come calling.

Have a very Merry Christmas. You should be thankful that Santa has already given us an early present in the removal of the Clueless Charlatan Bodgers.

glass half full
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you see someone without a smile..... give him one of yours!

by glass half full » 24 Dec 2009 11:03

Cut our cloth and merge Chief Executive and Director of Football posts and make one NHowe redundant?

Just a thought....

PEARCEY
Hob Nob Addict

by PEARCEY » 24 Dec 2009 11:05

^ Thats all true Strap but some of us are tired of hearing Madejski saying he wants to sell the club.................well if he was asking a reasonable price than perhaps we would be under new ownership by now and the thread-starter might have his new Board.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 24 Dec 2009 11:09

So, has anyone "JOINED THE PROTEST" yet?

Can we have a headcount, it shouldn't take long?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 24 Dec 2009 12:15

RoyalBlue.

Are you aware that putting income into paying off debt is a form of investment?

I have exactly the same right to be shitty to idiots, or sone intelligent people as everyone else on here. Every right. Thing is, I can dish it out AND take it back, unlike a lot of people on here.

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 24 Dec 2009 12:21

Ian Royal RoyalBlue.

Are you aware that putting income into paying off debt is a form of investment?

I have exactly the same right to be shitty to idiots, or sone intelligent people as everyone else on here. Every right. Thing is, I can dish it out AND take it back, unlike a lot of people on here.

Talking of taking it back - If SJM gets a lot of stick and decides to his toys out the pram and demand repayment of his loans we won't have anything to moan about - the club will be in administration quicker than Watford, with a queue of people willing to stump up the cash .........oh !

I'm not a fan of SJM but at the moment, in the current economic climate, better the devil you know. Just ask the Pompey fans.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 24 Dec 2009 12:29

Blue_Elm LET THEM HAVE A MISERABLE F*CKING CHRISTMAS LIKE ALL US LOYAL ROYALS ARE!!!!

I'm not having a miserable christmas, but then I'm not a dick. I've also not recently spent £26.50, maybe that's your problem?

bobby m's syrup

by bobby m's syrup » 24 Dec 2009 12:31

W&E Royal
Blue_Elm
W&E Royal Can we protest to sack the plastic fans instead? I know some have gone since we became shit but there are still a few lingering about and starting shit threads like this.

I have been a fan probably longer than you've been alive son, a regular on the South Bank at Elm Park.

We've all done our time on the South Bank, son. If you were really watching Reading before I was born then I would expect you to have more sense.

In my day it was never referred to as the South Bank, but 'under the clock' Fckuing newbies. :D

Dirk Gently
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Dirk Gently » 24 Dec 2009 12:38

Relevant to this thread is the fact that Ipswich Town have announced a significant operating loss for the year ended June 30th 2009 of over £10m, reflecting the significant transfer fees paid and substantial wage budget, reputed to be one of the highest in the Championship.

This loss together with the cumulative interest on the pre existing debt is likely to have significantly increased the size of the overall debt owing to the Marcus Evans Group to over £40m.

http://www.ipswichtownfirst.co.uk/viewnews.asp?id=246

All that debt and the high wage bill is certainly guaranteeing them success, isn't it.....?

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 24 Dec 2009 18:42

FAO Madejski:

Bah humbug you tightarse, if I wasn't going out to enjoy myself I'dve photoshopped your head onto this.

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 24 Dec 2009 18:44

Actually, a brilliant protest would be for someone to do that so that we can print some out and hold them up at the Swansea game.

'lista
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by 'lista » 24 Dec 2009 18:47

Blue Elm. Aren't you the same penis who suggested the fans should buy the club? :lol: :lol:

zummerset

by zummerset » 24 Dec 2009 20:26

Blue Elm - quick resume of your posts tells me you need to back off a bit and calm down. Have a nice Christmas all Hobnobbers - and my best wishes to the Board.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 25 Dec 2009 01:49

zummerset Blue Elm - quick resume of your posts tells me you need to back off a bit and calm down. Have a nice Christmas all Hobnobbers - and my best wishes to the Board.

...and spend some money you f*cking tight arses

poohs pure

by poohs pure » 25 Dec 2009 14:39

RoyalBlue
Arnie_Pie
RoyalBlue Rest assured there are other rich ego-men who would fancy having a football club as a rich man's fashion accessory for a while.

This is such a load of cock, I cannot work out if you are wumming or not. Your post count would lead me to believe you are not, but then that means you are an utter utter pcunt.

Christ we really have let a lot of low life onto this board! Education - my arse. All they can do is dish out insults.

Just why is it a load of old cock? You've got Gold and Sullivan sniffing around for a club for starters. If Madejski really wanted to cut his losses and run then I'm pretty sure he would be able to find someone to take over what we are told is such an incredibly well run and financially secure club.

Royal Blue a word of warning, "never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you on experience". :wink:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 Dec 2009 13:24

Royalee Actually, a brilliant protest would be for someone to do that so that we can print some out and hold them up at the Swansea game.

Oh please do so the rest of us can have a bloody good laugh at your expense.

Dorset-Knob

by Dorset-Knob » 26 Dec 2009 13:42

Ian Royal
Royalee Actually, a brilliant protest would be for someone to do that so that we can print some out and hold them up at the Swansea game.

Oh please do so the rest of us can have a bloody good laugh at your expense.

Have you ever noticed how many "brilliant protests" involve somebody, other than the instigator of the idea doing all the work?

Compared to most boards, whom have left their clubs hostage to fortune, we perhaps ought to be grateful with the "suits" we've got, probably!

:shock:

514 posts