Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8685 posts
maffff
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Buyout

by maffff » 06 Dec 2013 11:20

Delboy Fact Anton has been told by his father Boris not to return to the UK and sell his shares. That is why he has not been here since August and he has not purchased Sir Johns 49%. Concern is that if he does not find a purchaser, we may run out of money in January and have to sell players to reduce the wage bill ( RFC run at a loss) this is why no statement from TSI.
Let's hope he finds a buyer and Nigel Adkins ( who needs our backing in difficult circumstances) can keep us in the top six.

FACT. Saying FACT infront of spaculation does not make it FACT.

FACT.

Delboy

by Delboy » 06 Dec 2013 11:27

This is 100% from inside the club! A very senior person . Can not name them for obvious reasons

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 06 Dec 2013 11:28

Because you're making it up?

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 06 Dec 2013 13:20

Obvious troll is obvious.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 06 Dec 2013 13:27

Dear Mr Mad,

Thank you for letting me play with the club, but daddy is being mean and won't let me have the rest even though I asked really nicely, I've even tried holding my breath but he won't let me have my own way!

I'm very sad as I've been having lots of fun, and I want to play with my new toy. I'm trying to save my pocket money and I've been looking down the back of the sofa for rubles. My baby and wife are spending it quicker then I can save. :cry:

Mr Samuelson is being nice and keeping an eye on things for me as the big bad man from Interpol says that I'm not allowed so see you because he thinks I've been putting money into the washing machine. I don't know what that means but I should lay low for a while. I've been on the floor for nearly three weeks now, can you ask him if I can get up now? I don't like this game.

I miss you all very muchly. Say hi to Nige for me. Daddy's coming back and he looks really mad so I need to finish this quickly.

Love Anto

Extended-Phenotype
Hob Nob Addict

by Extended-Phenotype » 06 Dec 2013 13:41

Forget all this "which side are you on" and conspiracy rumour rubbish for a second; seriously - is anyone actually trying to get a statement of clarity from TSI/Anton or even SJM?

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 06 Dec 2013 13:52

Nah, rumourmongering FTW.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 06 Dec 2013 14:12

Extended-Phenotype Forget all this "which side are you on" and conspiracy rumour rubbish for a second; seriously - is anyone actually trying to get a statement of clarity from TSI/Anton or even SJM?

I thought you were picking this up? Ffs. I'm not doing it on a Friday afternoon, I'll look into it on Monday.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 06 Dec 2013 16:43

I believe AZ has never met with STAR even though they had asked for a meeting - that set alarm bells off for me straight away...he's never cared particularly which club he owned, he just wanted to own one and now he's been given a chance, he's sacked if off, for whatever reason, and we are going to be in the sh1t if we don't "cut our cloth" accordingly. :cry:

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 06 Dec 2013 16:55

Maybe he read all the anti-STAR comments on here and decided they were a waste of time.

Harpers So Solid Crew
Hob Nob Addict

by Harpers So Solid Crew » 06 Dec 2013 18:01

The reality is that there are very few people that know what is going on. JM, AZ, his dad, Samuelson, his son, some other foreign guy, ex banker. Then add Nigel Howe, that solicitor bloke, and Hammond.

They are the folk that have a good idea( feel free to add others, but for me this is it).

All of the above will talk to folk to some degree, be it the press, the wife the GF, the mistress( no ladies, so gigiloes(sp) need not apply), and they will do it to differnet degrees.

They will also talk to each other, so JM says to NH something and it goes down in chinese whispers to the ticket office that Dave will get the sack.

Some on here know the folk that the above will talk to, and those some will try to let others know, so the chinese whispers go on. But behind it there is areal problem, and as I have said before JM has the football club at heart, and I for one in him trust it.

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 06 Dec 2013 19:01

Anyone who actually believes all is well is seriously deluded.

windermere_royal
Hob Nob Regular

by windermere_royal » 06 Dec 2013 20:52

I trust SJM with all my heart but if he is back in total control of this football club is there any point in even pushing for promotion? because if it is achieved it could get very messy with little or no investment.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 06 Dec 2013 21:06

Basically the only facts we know are that Anton is back in Russia and has been for about 3 months, that he failed to purchase the remaining 49% of shares on the expected date and that he and the club refuse to talk or say anything in the media than "being comfortable" with the situation despite being asked regularly. Everything else is rumour, speculation and/or made up droolings of attention seekers.

This will continue on and on until the club say something, Anton sells up, Anton buys the remaining shares or the club goes bust.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 06 Dec 2013 21:42

windermere_royal I trust SJM with all my heart but if he is back in total control of this football club is there any point in even pushing for promotion? because if it is achieved it could get very messy with little or no investment.

We know what's coming if we go up or stay down, unless a new investor comes along. If we go up SJM wont be able to give the manager more than £5m and unless we ride our luck, we'll come straight back down. If we stay down, then SJM will lead a fire-sale and we will have to manage an annual black hole for god knows how long until someone with a bigger wallet comes along.

Bowman's Quiver

by Bowman's Quiver » 06 Dec 2013 23:12

As nobody knows what's going on perhaps the question we should ask is this.

If it is announced next week that AZ has purchased the remainder of JM's shares (and no further announcement) would we be happy or not?

If not, I would suggest things aren't as bleak at the moment as people are making out.

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

by SPARTA » 07 Dec 2013 19:05

maffff
Delboy Fact Anton has been told by his father Boris not to return to the UK and sell his shares. That is why he has not been here since August and he has not purchased Sir Johns 49%. Concern is that if he does not find a purchaser, we may run out of money in January and have to sell players to reduce the wage bill ( RFC run at a loss) this is why no statement from TSI.
Let's hope he finds a buyer and Nigel Adkins ( who needs our backing in difficult circumstances) can keep us in the top six.

FACT. Saying FACT infront of spaculation does not make it FACT.

I have great respect for you maffff, but just because someone claims to know something that you haven't heard yourself (yet), doesn't make it untrue. I wont pass on what I know of Delboy, but I don't know many men in their 60's who have had a long-term relationship with the football club that post so infrequently on a forum, that then comes on here to cause mischief. He also backs up James who has been, as you know, very reliable in the past.

I'd really like to know what gazza, loyal royal has heard - if he can pass anything on that is. It's unlike him to be so quiet.

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 09 Dec 2013 14:01

Its not happening. Anton does not have the funds. Pretty ovbious given the silence and non-appearance from him, he is hardly going to make a statement telling us all that he has no money.

LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyal22 » 09 Dec 2013 14:05

Hopefully John can buy back his share, get rid of the big earners, Drenthe/POG/Bridge next summer and look to rebuild, hopefully with Adkins if he sticks around.

Fingers crossed he will fund the Cat 1 Academy/training ground though

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 09 Dec 2013 14:44

:lol:

8685 posts