Confimred new owners of Raeding Footbal Club

8684 posts
tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Confimred new owners of Reading Football Club

by tidus_mi2 » 03 Sep 2014 09:36

wingnut Not sure what to make of this

The truth is that me and my Thai consortium still have to wait for an official approval from the FA and also, this club still needs the financial injection to solve all problems.

Does this mean he and his m8s still need to get the money together?

To me it sounds like they're aware of the clubs financial troubles and would like to provide funds but are waiting on FA approval of the takeover.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 03 Sep 2014 09:45

Maybe he should have asked the Football League to approve the takeover, that would certainly of been a lot quicker.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 03 Sep 2014 10:01

savage 4 england "Since last 3 months, I spent my times right there in this great & wonderful city, I mean Reading not London, and from the bottom of my heart..I think that I love this place more than anywhere in U.K."

I don't think he's seen much of the UK then.

Exactly. It's lucky there isn't a club in the Lake District.

Norfolk Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Norfolk Royal » 03 Sep 2014 10:01

Royal Lady Thought it was rather good of him to message fans - he didn't have to! However, considering Mackie and Murray are only loan deals - it hasn't cost us any particular outlay - if we get Sheffield Wednesday to pay a large part of Drenthe's wages, we probably don't have to shell out any extra for those 2. So I wouldn't keep going on about we've bought players in. Norwood was £1.5 million, which is half of what we sold McCarthy for and we also get money in for Morrison remember. But you can't expect the Thais to splash the cash until they are confirmed as owners or we'll just have another TSI on our hands, where they've lent money and want it back....

People keep posting that Norwood was £1.5-million when Watts and others have said it was more like £750,000. So you'd better get your calculator out again.

Nomad_Royal

by Nomad_Royal » 03 Sep 2014 10:02

wingnut Not sure what to make of this

The truth is that me and my Thai consortium still have to wait for an official approval from the FA and also, this club still needs the financial injection to solve all problems.

Does this mean he and his m8s still need to get the money together?

That is the bit that struck me too. Would seem funding is not completely in place(?)

Just a question though, are we sure this is a legitimate f/b account?

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 03 Sep 2014 10:11

Norfolk Royal
Royal Lady Thought it was rather good of him to message fans - he didn't have to! However, considering Mackie and Murray are only loan deals - it hasn't cost us any particular outlay - if we get Sheffield Wednesday to pay a large part of Drenthe's wages, we probably don't have to shell out any extra for those 2. So I wouldn't keep going on about we've bought players in. Norwood was £1.5 million, which is half of what we sold McCarthy for and we also get money in for Morrison remember. But you can't expect the Thais to splash the cash until they are confirmed as owners or we'll just have another TSI on our hands, where they've lent money and want it back....

People keep posting that Norwood was £1.5-million when Watts and others have said it was more like £750,000. So you'd better get your calculator out again.

Excellent - we're better off than I thought we were then!

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 03 Sep 2014 10:11

Peach and Dellor were absolute bellends about this on the radio this morning.

The guy's making an effort to placate the 00s of mongtards that batter his facebook with complaints about his spending/commitment. There's a language barrier. He might even be the victim of some translation service.

Cut the guy some slack ffs

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 03 Sep 2014 10:16

That woman who rang up was positively rude about Samrit - "he can't even speak English properly" - I bet his English is better than her Thai. Stupid woman.

He didn't have to do anything at all - but he has tried to plac8 fans and explain the current situation and for that he can only be applauded, imo.

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 03 Sep 2014 10:18

I like this guy, he genuinely trying to build a rapport with the fans and trying to keep them informed of what is going on and their long term ambition for the club. Anyone mocking him for doing this needs to seriously look at themselves...

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 03 Sep 2014 10:20

Royal Lady That woman who rang up was positively rude about Samrit - "he can't even speak English properly" - I bet his English is better than her Thai. Stupid woman.

He didn't have to do anything at all - but he has tried to plac8 fans and explain the current situation and for that he can only be applauded, imo.

Indeed. Fcuking ignorant cow.

I wanted to punch the patronising sneer right off her face.

Vision
Hob Nob Addict

by Vision » 03 Sep 2014 10:20

And the irony is that some of the people mocking him are the very same people who critcise the club for not keeping the fans informed.

Nomad_Royal

by Nomad_Royal » 03 Sep 2014 10:29

RoyalBlue I wonder who the person was who wouldn't let them talk - possibly the same person who insisted on answering the questions that were actually asked of Khunying Sasima? - 'That's what Khunying Sasima thinks, isn't it?'

If so, I wonder at what point the dog will get peed off and decide to stop its tail wagging its body!

Tedious....Yes of course it was your favourite scapegoat for everything and all round RoyalBlue villain......... SJM,

I seem to remember that in a previous f/b posting Samrit said that legally he was prevented from saying anything, but don't let reality stand in the way of your continued paranoid about SJM

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 03 Sep 2014 10:30

If the rumour I've heard is true I'm surprised he's still talking about the takeover.

10539.4 Miles Away
Hob Nob Regular

by 10539.4 Miles Away » 03 Sep 2014 10:51

TFF Peach and Dellor were absolute bellends about this on the radio this morning.

The guy's making an effort to placate the 00s of mongtards that batter his facebook with complaints about his spending/commitment. There's a language barrier. He might even be the victim of some translation service.

Cut the guy some slack ffs

Just going to have a listen on iPlayer - how far into the show was it?

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 03 Sep 2014 10:53

I was listening around 7.30, I guess it dragged on a little while after that

Angry Shed Sex
Hob Nob Regular

by Angry Shed Sex » 03 Sep 2014 11:16

savage 4 england "Since last 3 months, I spent my times right there in this great & wonderful city, I mean Reading not London, and from the bottom of my heart..I think that I love this place more than anywhere in U.K."

I don't think he's seen much of the UK then.

Looking at his timeline I think he's been to Heathrow, Croydon, Wigan, Swindon and Reading so I would totally agree with his sentiments.
Last edited by Angry Shed Sex on 03 Sep 2014 11:17, edited 1 time in total.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 03 Sep 2014 11:16

The woman who moaned about Samrit's English was on about 8.25am I think.

The Rouge
Hob Nob Regular

by The Rouge » 03 Sep 2014 11:27

Royal Lady The woman who moaned about Samrit's English was on about 8.25m I think.

Its a good wage if you can get it

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 03 Sep 2014 15:37

Someone suggested in the webchat that the Omanis might be involved again.

Martin41

by Martin41 » 03 Sep 2014 16:10

Pepe the Horseman Someone suggested in the webchat that the Omanis might be involved again.

Yes something about with Pearce with Ireland, they play Oman tonight........which he seemed to think means they could be involved again. What's the word to describe whoever thought that??? Oh yes idiot!!

8684 posts