#SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

2821 posts
maffff
Hob Nob Addict

Re: “ Sell before we Dai “ supporters action group v2.2 sponsored by Dunlop Tennis Balls

by maffff » 07 Oct 2023 15:48

Delboy Who owns the hotel and the car park where royal Elm Park was going , thought the Thais were still involved

I mapped this out today

https://twitter.com/maffff/status/17106 ... UKyTA&s=19

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

Re: “ Sell before we Dai “ supporters action group v2.2 sponsored by Dunlop Tennis Balls

by windermereROYAL » 09 Oct 2023 20:01

March starting point confirmed,, blue collar corner,12.00-12.30, hoping for a big turnout.

andrew1957
Hob Nob Regular

by andrew1957 » 09 Oct 2023 20:10

Uke
NathStPaul
andrew1957 I have a question re the value of the club. A figure of £20M is now being banded around by SJM but what does this include. Surely if we are talking about the club + the ground + the training ground then Dai's £70M figure is nearer the mark. Surely it would cost more that £50M to build the ground today and the training ground purchase of land + all the infrastructure would also cost multi-millions to replicate.

In summary anyone who paid even £20M for the club without the deal including the ground and training facility would be mad - as Dai would continue to own the assets - but expecting him to sell the whole lot for £20M seems unlikely to happen to me.

You notice all our financial woes came AFTER covid? Tells the story don't you think Andrew?

The Bildeberg Group and the WEF elites orchestrated the club downfall as revenge because Ejaria wouldn’t say if he was vaccinated

At last some truth and common sense on here.

72 bus
Hob Nob Regular

by 72 bus » 09 Oct 2023 20:36

andrew1957
Uke
NathStPaul You notice all our financial woes came AFTER covid? Tells the story don't you think Andrew?

The Bildeberg Group and the WEF elites orchestrated the club downfall as revenge because Ejaria wouldn’t say if he was vaccinated

WBA is for sale offers above 50M, I would say 20M+ is fair for a club in terminal decline without a competitive squad many of whom don't even belong to the club.
Oh and you are a certifiable nut job, you would be more at home over in AE with the rest of the nut jobs like DD

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 10 Oct 2023 06:35

72 bus
andrew1957
Uke

WBA is for sale offers above 50M, I would say 20M+ is fair for a club in terminal decline without a competitive squad many of whom don't even belong to the club.
Oh and you are a certifiable nut job, you would be more at home over in AE with the rest of the nut jobs like DD

:?: Just Mukairu I thought.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 10 Oct 2023 08:12

He's just salty because everyone on AE thinks he's an idiot.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 10 Oct 2023 08:14

Sutekh
72 bus
andrew1957

Mukairu and Ballard both on loan

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Oct 2023 08:26

morganb
Sutekh
72 bus

Mukairu and Ballard both on loan

Even the notoriously stupid discworld trolls can count to two, and know many is 4.

YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 10 Oct 2023 08:31

If it's true that administrators are to be appointed this week, needless to say it's pretty daft for Dai to reject any sort of offers for the club if he is wanting to make any sort of money back on the club at all. Anyone have a rough figure of what the "significant offer" Genevra Associates made at all? If I had to guess, I'd have gone with £30m.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Oct 2023 08:33

YorkshireRoyal99 If it's true that administrators are to be appointed this week, needless to say it's pretty daft for Dai to reject any sort of offers for the club if he is wanting to make any sort of money back on the club at all. Anyone have a rough figure of what the "significant offer" Genevra Associates made at all? If I had to guess, I'd have gone with £30m.

Supposedly £20m.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 10 Oct 2023 08:37

Snowflake Royal
YorkshireRoyal99 If it's true that administrators are to be appointed this week, needless to say it's pretty daft for Dai to reject any sort of offers for the club if he is wanting to make any sort of money back on the club at all. Anyone have a rough figure of what the "significant offer" Genevra Associates made at all? If I had to guess, I'd have gone with £30m.

Supposedly £20m.

I'd Kia still advising him? If I had one man advise me to buy a club for c. £40m, advise me where to invest a further c. £200m and 6 years later I was batting away bids of £20m, I would probably start questioning whether I should still be taking his advice.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Oct 2023 08:39

WestYorksRoyal
Snowflake Royal

Supposedly £20m.

I'd Kia still advising him? If I had one man advise me to buy a club for c. £40m, advise me where to invest a further c. £200m and 6 years later I was batting away bids of £20m, I would probably start questioning whether I should still be taking his advice.

Reportedly who staff at the club have to go through to get in touch with Dai.

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 10 Oct 2023 08:44

WestYorksRoyal
Snowflake Royal

Supposedly £20m.

He really does deserve to lose all his money

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal_jimmy » 10 Oct 2023 09:12

WestYorksRoyal
Snowflake Royal

Supposedly £20m.

This is Dai Yongge we're talking about here. He's not shown himself to be a very intelligent person

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 10 Oct 2023 09:31

SBWD have started a fundraiser - https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/sell-before-we-dai just shy of 3 grand raised so far

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 10 Oct 2023 09:37

I hope those funds are being monitored by an independent body.

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 10 Oct 2023 09:40

NathStPaul I hope those funds are being monitored by an independent body.

STAR

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 10 Oct 2023 09:42

Brogue

STAR

Wow ok.

I obviously wouldn't ever suggest the funds have a high chance of being misappropriated but others might.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 10 Oct 2023 09:43

I think I'll save my money for the fan takeover/phoenix club.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 10 Oct 2023 09:44

NathStPaul
Brogue

STAR

Wow ok.

I obviously wouldn't ever suggest the funds have a high chance of being misappropriated but others might.

If you're going to risk jail and ruining your life by committing fraud, it's not worth it when the pot is only £3k or so. That will barely get you a decent holiday to the Med these days.

2821 posts