Madman: Your time is Uppppppppppp

181 posts
Sir Dodger Royal
Location: Cyberspace - pulling the strings. You know it makes sense.

Madman: Your time is Uppppppppppp

by Sir Dodger Royal » 25 Aug 2010 09:37

Can it get any worse? What an embarrassment. Fortunately SDR was corporate guest so didn't have to pay to watch the cr*p dished up last night and that wasn't the Madman's food.

Reading clearly do not have a plan B. Our midget strikers run around aimlessly achieving little.I believe Mills (Centre Half) is now probably top scorer! Raziak has gone and the defence is a shambles and our tactics now appear to be a hoofball to the opposition.

Of course we can blame the Madman but there is no point is asking where the money has gone. It is clear to all that the answers do not stack up. Also the Madman has no intentions of selling the Club at a sensible price. He can obviously recall personal loans, which he has no doubt done to support other business ventures. If he is not prepared to invest then maybe fans should now start boycotting any additional expenditure at the Club.

Apart from 2/3 first team players who are injured then during the game most of out main players were on the pitch. Admittedly doing very little. Our goalkeepers are a complete joke. Williams was skinned all night by their Number 15 until he went off injured. Did anyone have a good games? Not from where I was sitting. We were playing a second division team who have yet to win a match at that level.

Donut has his limitations and is just one of Madman's poodle and will only spout the party line. Most of which he knows is complete rubbish. Where do we go from here? New Players? Unlikely. What about three points at Lesicester? Unlikely.

Bottom four by this Sunday. Extremely likely. Real Facts from the Main Man. You know it makes sense.

Sir Dodger.

Very near...far away

Re: Madman: Your time is Uppppppppppp

by Very near...far away » 25 Aug 2010 09:48

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

FiNeRaIn
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by FiNeRaIn » 25 Aug 2010 09:54

Its a complete and utter wind up post, but sadly most of it is true.

frimmers3
Hob Nob Addict

by frimmers3 » 25 Aug 2010 10:09

see you at the 'rec next season...

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 25 Aug 2010 10:22

One thing SDR does is certainly not to wind people up. His comments are measured, well balanced and to the point.

The problem is that most RTG's have no balls. They sit there like dummies and take all the cr*p PR bounced out by the Madman.

RFC fans deserve what they get and at present is complete and utter rubbish from a team who can't even beat a team from Division Two which could be Conference bound next season.

Let's have passion and go for the Madman at the next home game. However pigs may flyyyyyyyyy

Those are the real facts in the real world from the main mannnnnnnnnnnn

Grab a pizza it's more interesting than the menu on display at the Madhouse.
SDR

RobRoyal
Hob Nob Regular

by RobRoyal » 25 Aug 2010 10:37

Sir Dodger Royal I believe Mills (Centre Half) is now probably top scorer!

You think he probably is? Good one Dodge, first with the facts.

Gordons Cumming
Hob Nob Addict

by Gordons Cumming » 25 Aug 2010 10:40

SDR

You are seriously boring and ultimately predictable.

Yawn......................

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 25 Aug 2010 10:53

Sir Dodger Royal One thing SDR does is certainly not to wind people up. His comments are measured, well balanced and to the point.

The problem is that most RTG's have no balls. They sit there like dummies and take all the cr*p PR bounced out by the Madman.

RFC fans deserve what they get and at present is complete and utter rubbish from a team who can't even beat a team from Division Two which could be Conference bound next season.

Let's have passion and go for the Madman at the next home game. However pigs may flyyyyyyyyy

Those are the real facts in the real world from the main mannnnnnnnnnnn

Grab a pizza it's more interesting than the menu on display at the Madhouse.
SDR

Did someone say pizza? They do 7" cheese and tomato ones from Domino's at Fleet Town for £2. BARGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Terminal Boardom
Hob Nob Addict

by Terminal Boardom » 25 Aug 2010 10:54

Gordons Cumming SDR

You are seriously boring and ultimately predictable.

Yawn......................

Like the football and crap spewing forth from the daft old coot etc.

biscuitman

by biscuitman » 25 Aug 2010 11:02

Just another thread which I swear to god I've read about 50 times already on here already. SDR, Your opinions are not unique and I find this one rather tiresome. I hope your enjoyed your corporate experience.

Hampshire Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Hampshire Royal » 25 Aug 2010 11:16

"Corporate Guest" is dodger-speak for waiter.

Scarface
Hob Nob Regular

by Scarface » 25 Aug 2010 11:54

Sir Dodger Royal Can it get any worse? What an embarrassment. Fortunately SDR was corporate guest so didn't have to pay to watch the cr*p dished up last night and that wasn't the Madman's food.

Reading clearly do not have a plan B. Our midget strikers run around aimlessly achieving little.I believe Mills (Centre Half) is now probably top scorer! Raziak has gone and the defence is a shambles and our tactics now appear to be a hoofball to the opposition.

Of course we can blame the Madman but there is no point is asking where the money has gone. It is clear to all that the answers do not stack up. Also the Madman has no intentions of selling the Club at a sensible price. He can obviously recall personal loans, which he has no doubt done to support other business ventures. If he is not prepared to invest then maybe fans should now start boycotting any additional expenditure at the Club.

Apart from 2/3 first team players who are injured then during the game most of out main players were on the pitch. Admittedly doing very little. Our goalkeepers are a complete joke. Williams was skinned all night by their Number 15 until he went off injured. Did anyone have a good games? Not from where I was sitting. We were playing a second division team who have yet to win a match at that level.

Donut has his limitations and is just one of Madman's poodle and will only spout the party line. Most of which he knows is complete rubbish. Where do we go from here? New Players? Unlikely. What about three points at Lesicester? Unlikely.

Bottom four by this Sunday. Extremely likely. Real Facts from the Main Man. You know it makes sense.

Sir Dodger.

Scarface likes this

Matt de K

by Matt de K » 25 Aug 2010 12:02

Oooooo - Look at this. 1st sniff of shiteness and you're back. What a surprise. If you ever posted anything positive I think your opinions would be slightly more accepted.

But you don't. You only make an appearance when we lose.

For the record I do believe everything you've predicted has never come true has it?? That's why you disappear.

BTW is Thou Voice your (ahem) "Son", aka WSF???

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 25 Aug 2010 13:00

My gripe with Madejski is his overinflated price tag of the club! £70 million for a team in the Championship is ridiculously over inflated and made any take over untennable. All of this could have been avoided with some more investment in 2007 :(

biscuitman

by biscuitman » 25 Aug 2010 13:20

The same investment Hull City recieved?? We didn't have any....

URZZZZZZZZ
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Long knocks it back in.............IT'S READING WHO TAKE A MASSIVE STEP TOWARDS WEMBLEY!!

by URZZZZZZZZ » 25 Aug 2010 16:14

Well baring in mind we went down by 3 goals, a decent Sidwell replacement would have probably seen us safe.

Barry the bird boggler
Hob Nob Addict

by Barry the bird boggler » 25 Aug 2010 16:30

One more post for your magic 200 SDR, please buck the trend and try to make it a valuable and insightful communication.

Sir Dodger Royal

by Sir Dodger Royal » 25 Aug 2010 18:27

I see that Hampshire Royal is still braindead.

Typical RTG. No Brain No Sense.

Listen to Dodger. You now it makes sense. Live a little. Learn a Lot. Real Facts.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 25 Aug 2010 18:30

frimmers3 see you at the 'rec next season...

Are our reserves going to play there again then?

Einstein agogo
Hob Nob Regular

by Einstein agogo » 25 Aug 2010 18:39

anyone who falls for this troll's windups is a complete moron... ignore him and you will never see him again , it's simple..wise up , stay sharp ! etc. :mrgreen:

181 posts