by mr_number » 28 May 2011 01:54

Me, but in a good way.

moo
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: Who's shitting it?

by moo » 28 May 2011 02:22

I'm alright, surprisingly.

We've been treated to so many big games over the last 5 seasons or so that it takes a nice little edge off. I'm sure it will change as I get down the pubs and on crowded trains, before walking into Wembley stadium.

The goal of the Premiership maybe doesn't seem as exciting as it once did.

Will still be heartbroken if we don't win though. Rollercoaster incoming.

Jackson Corner
Hob Nob Regular

by Jackson Corner » 28 May 2011 03:01

Not as bad as 95 but that's becouse we have already experianced the Prem. And it aint that great once you get there.

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 28 May 2011 03:19

Nah nothing to lose.

Just £64 and our best players. But we've lost Sidwell then Kitson then Doyle then Sigurdsson so we'll still be ok. We will be up again soon.

Bloody excited though!

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 28 May 2011 04:03

blame the curry you had last night

Rex
Hob Nob Addict

by Rex » 28 May 2011 05:29

I have itchy feet but no stomach complaints at the mo.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 28 May 2011 07:03

I'm so relaxed it's unbelievable.

As far as I am concerned we've already lost and I've reconciled myself with the loss of Long, Kebe and Feds.

After our last two finals, and the absolutely crushing feeling of defeat, I've decided to just enjoy the day out and be thankful that from nowhere we've got an exciting end to the season. A win would be a massive bonus.

The prem ain't all that anyway.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

by Kitsondinho » 28 May 2011 07:10

That Friday Feeling I'm so relaxed it's unbelievable.

As far as I am concerned we've already lost and I've reconciled myself with the loss of Long, Kebe and Feds.

After our last two finals, and the absolutely crushing feeling of defeat, I've decided to just enjoy the day out and be thankful that from nowhere we've got an exciting end to the season. A win would be a massive bonus.

It would be pretty good to be back in the Prem though!! Apart from that I feel exactly the same way as you. I'm expecting a thumping if we don't score first.

Agent Balti
Hob Nob Regular

by Agent Balti » 28 May 2011 07:47

Yep, I'm down with this. It's all about 'the event'. All about slaying a play-off ghost. All about getting something out of a season which looked dead in the water at the turn of the year. The actual thought of playing at a higher level next year is totally secondary at the moment. It's all about winning just one...more...game.

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 28 May 2011 07:55

I am fine right now but as I make my way towards Wembley monday and as the minutes tick down, the nerves will undoubtedly kick in. Then my old man will tell me to stop being a wuss and get on with it :roll:
Last edited by 1871 Royal on 28 May 2011 08:36, edited 1 time in total.

southstand67

by southstand67 » 28 May 2011 08:16

I just want to enjoy a good day out at Wembley, atmosphere, singing, maybe even a goal or two.

Have to agree though - the Premiership isn't all that.

TFF
Hob Nob Addict

by TFF » 28 May 2011 08:16

1871 Royal I am fine right now but as I make my way towards Wembley tomorrow and as the minutes tick down, the nerves will undoubtedly kick in. Then my old man will tell me to stop being a wuss and get on with it :roll:

Take a sleeping bag

RFCUK

by RFCUK » 28 May 2011 08:22

Truth be told, I haven't had more than 5 hours sleep both last night and the night before. I did how ever dream I scored the goal that took us up..

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 28 May 2011 08:36

That Friday Feeling
1871 Royal I am fine right now but as I make my way towards Wembley tomorrow and as the minutes tick down, the nerves will undoubtedly kick in. Then my old man will tell me to stop being a wuss and get on with it :roll:

Take a sleeping bag

Whoops :oops:

roadrunner
Hob Nob Regular

by roadrunner » 28 May 2011 08:48

Absolutely this ^^^

Z175
Hob Nob Regular

by Z175 » 28 May 2011 08:51

Good example of 24 hr nobbing here, perhaps we are shitting it....

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 28 May 2011 09:13

+1.

If we don't go up a mate will betaking me to Upton Park which I've never been to and want to see before it goes. so pluses on both sides.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 28 May 2011 09:21

Agent Balti

Yep, I'm down with this. It's all about 'the event'. All about slaying a play-off ghost. All about getting something out of a season which looked dead in the water at the turn of the year. The actual thought of playing at a higher level next year is totally secondary at the moment. It's all about winning just one...more...game.

Agreed.

I suspect older fans who were there for the Bolton and Walsall play-off finals are more chilled about the game than younger fans who may not have been around for those games - especially for 95.

The prize of Premiership football is actually LESS important to me than seeing my team playing at Wembley; therefore winning would be the cherry on top of the icing on top of a hugely unexpected cake.

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 28 May 2011 09:22

St Pauli

+1.

If we don't go up a mate will betaking me to Upton Park which I've never been to and want to see before it goes. so pluses on both sides.

You haven't missed much by not going to the Boleyn SP!!