Biscuitmen v West Ham United FC

John Lyall

Biscuitmen v West Ham United FC

by John Lyall » 23 Dec 2012 11:55

Seeing as we will be paying you a visit soon I thought I would pop in and introduce myself . I,m Admin on a small West Ham Forum http://cockneyboys.forumotion.co.uk/forum and you are welcome to pop in but play nice :) Your season aint going to well for you at the moment , do you think there is a way out of the relegation zone ? if so how will you manage it ? Being honest now , who do you think will go down this season and who would you like to go down ? Arry is now in charge at QPR do you think he will sort out the mess that Hughes has made ? Most have probably heard or seen the game between us and the Toffees yesterday and the pathetic refereeing decisions , what is your opinion on the premier league refs and how can these problems get sorted ?
We have a huge injury problem at the moment and you probably think it is a good time to be playing us but seeing as Le arse game has been canceled it will give our players extra time to get fit , what is your predictions for the game ? Who do you think we should keep an eye on and who do you regard as our problem players for you ?

Lets hope for an enjoyable game and may the best team win ( West Ham ) :D

SPARTA
Hob Nob Regular
Location: If you give us 90 minutes, we'll give you a lifetime

Re: Biscuitmen v West Ham United FC

by SPARTA » 23 Dec 2012 12:02

John Lyall Your season aint going to well for you at the moment , do you think there is a way out of the relegation zone?

The Real Sandhurst Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by The Real Sandhurst Royal » 23 Dec 2012 12:14

John Lyall wrote:

Your season aint going to well for you at the moment

No sh*t sherlock take a bow!!

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 23 Dec 2012 12:16

Do you think there is a way out of the relegation zone ? Unlikely, but you never know...

if so how will you manage it ? By conceding fewer goals than we score and by 3 other teams imploding between now and the end of the season.

Being honest now , who do you think will go down this season and who would you like to go down ? Us, Saints, QPR. Would love West Ham to get relegated - especially on the last day by us.

Arry is now in charge at QPR do you think he will sort out the mess that Hughes has made ? No; they are as doomed as we are.

Most have probably heard or seen the game between us and the Toffees yesterday and the pathetic refereeing decisions , what is your opinion on the premier league refs and how can these problems get sorted ? I hate it when supporters blame reffing decisions for a defeat; there are no problems with refs generally, but they are people and people make mistakes.

We have a huge injury problem at the moment and you probably think it is a good time to be playing us but seeing as Le arse game has been canceled it will give our players extra time to get fit , what is your predictions for the game ? We will win - we tend to beat West ham.

Who do you think we should keep an eye on - Kebe; he wants to humiliate your players again and is coming back into form and match fitness after his injury.

who do you regard as our problem players for you ? Nolan - we have conceded too many goals by late runs from midfielders behind our back 4 not tracked by our midfielders, which Nolan does a lot.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 23 Dec 2012 20:29

I hope you end up getting some decent banter on here and I'll apologise in advance for some of our divvy posters (we have quite a few but don't most clubs?)
I agree with MrA that the game might be all about Kebe-if he turns it on (please play McCarthy) we have a real chance but if he doesn't then I can't see you losing as we have little else in an attacking sense and under Sam you look to have a lot more grit than the West Hams of old.
Who will play up front instead of Cole?
Is Sam now accepted?
Do you think you will ever win the World Cup for us again? :wink:

peterroyal76
Hob Nob Regular
Location: North stand B13.......where all the empty seats are!

by peterroyal76 » 23 Dec 2012 20:33

When you move to the Olympic stadium, which away clubs do you think will sell out their 30k allocation?

Zaretsky

by Zaretsky » 23 Dec 2012 21:16

It's definitely been a case of having to readjust expectations so far this season. Now we can just take (quite a large amount of) solace in the inevitable double we'll achieve over WHU. And if we do somehow stay up, there is nowhere I'd rather than do it in than the actually-too-far-east-to-be-the-actual-east-end Boleyn Ground, come May.

MrWestHam

by MrWestHam » 23 Dec 2012 21:30

Zaretsky It's definitely been a case of having to readjust expectations so far this season. Now we can just take (quite a large amount of) solace in the inevitable double we'll achieve over WHU. And if we do somehow stay up, there is nowhere I'd rather than do it in than the actually-too-far-east-to-be-the-actual-east-end Boleyn Ground, come May.

Inevitable double?

If you stay up?

I'm bookmarking this page..

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 23 Dec 2012 21:38

Oh here they come - please don't take for granted that you're going to beat little old Reading. We have a fairly good record against you as it happens. Never say never and all that.

MrWestHam

by MrWestHam » 23 Dec 2012 22:01

Royal Lady Oh here they come - please don't take for granted that you're going to beat little old Reading. We have a fairly good record against you as it happens. Never say never and all that.

I'm not really bookmarking it, I've never really got off on lording wins over opposition fans, it's classless and tends to come back and bite you on the arse.

I'd thoroughly enjoy returning the stick we got off you lot for winning the league (deservedly) that we have a god given right to (sarcasm) as well as ram that little sock incident down your throats but in the ground, not on the poxy internet.

You've got more than a 'fairly good' record against us but that counts for zip on the day of a game I'm afraid.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 23 Dec 2012 23:17

John Lyall Most have probably heard or seen the game between us and the Toffees yesterday and the pathetic refereeing decisions , what is your opinion on the premier league refs and how can these problems get sorted ?

I think they do as well as could be expected.

The best way to make things easier for them would be to make sure people know the rules. For example, the only offence that you have to intend is handball- the fact that someone didn't intend to trip or kick someone doesn't matter. Make sure all players, coaches and pundits know what is and isn't offside. Highlight every time "in the opinion of the referee" is used.

Royal91
Hob Nob Regular

by Royal91 » 23 Dec 2012 23:25

Any West Ham fan on here can just piss off. Arrogant, deluded w*nkers.

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 24 Dec 2012 09:32

What's the weather like in Essex?

Royal Ginger
Hob Nob Addict

by Royal Ginger » 24 Dec 2012 09:58

John Lyall Most have probably heard or seen the game between us and the Toffees yesterday and the pathetic refereeing decisions , what is your opinion on the premier league refs and how can these problems get sorted ?

Stop kicking people in the head. That should sort it.

Zaretsky

by Zaretsky » 24 Dec 2012 10:47

MrWestHam
Zaretsky It's definitely been a case of having to readjust expectations so far this season. Now we can just take (quite a large amount of) solace in the inevitable double we'll achieve over WHU. And if we do somehow stay up, there is nowhere I'd rather than do it in than the actually-too-far-east-to-be-the-actual-east-end Boleyn Ground, come May.

Inevitable double?

If you stay up?

Odd choice of questions there. Given the lack of inevitability of a double, I can only assume you have absolute faith in our survival hopes. 'ppreciate your confidence.

PS Don't underestimate the power of a bogey team
PPS Not sure what all this nonsense about being doomed by Christmas- how many points were we off the top at this time last year? (clue: it was 10 and Soton had a game in hand)

mathematically_safe
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: keeping wicket for the quakers in my joy division oven gloves

by mathematically_safe » 24 Dec 2012 11:41

i hope it turns out as well as the last 'showdown'

MrWestHam

by MrWestHam » 24 Dec 2012 12:16

Zaretsky
MrWestHam

Inevitable double?

If you stay up?

Odd choice of questions there. Given the lack of inevitability of a double, I can only assume you have absolute faith in our survival hopes. 'ppreciate your confidence.

PS Don't underestimate the power of a bogey team
PPS Not sure what all this nonsense about being doomed by Christmas- how many points were we off the top at this time last year? (clue: it was 10 and Soton had a game in hand)

Time will tell but what you did last year was incredible, repeating the feat against Premier league teams is something else. And something that's only happened once or twice.

Like when Tevez scored for us on the last day of the season to beat the Mancs 1-0 and relegate Sheffield Wednesday.

Unfortunately for you, it's not your league position that makes most people thing your doomed, it's your players and manager. Just not good enough. I can only think of one or two players in your team that would get into anyone elses in the premier league. And that's being generous.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 24 Dec 2012 12:23

Sheffield United, not Sheffield Wednesday.

Ian Herring

by Ian Herring » 24 Dec 2012 12:28

What concerns me more than the football is whether you have frequented Tubby Isaac's for some eels.

Also, what is your favourite pie and mash outlet in the Smoke?

I'm a great fan of Clarks at Exmouth Market.

Also, what do you think of Hornchurch?

LoyalRoyalFan
Hob Nob Regular

by LoyalRoyalFan » 24 Dec 2012 13:29

What is it with the sudden influx of West Ham fans in the last few months?

I thought they didn't care about us :roll: