Fulham home

15 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Delboy

Fulham home

by Delboy » 23 Dec 2021 06:33

Tickets must be purchased by 5 pm on Xmas eve !

Royal_jimmy
Hob Nob Addict

Re: Fulham home

by Royal_jimmy » 23 Dec 2021 07:46

Wouldnt be surprised if this is called off as well

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Dec 2021 08:30

Odds on it’s called off or played behind closed doors.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 23 Dec 2021 08:35

not sure - think the cutting of the isolation time might end up meaning we have enough players available - reckon we might end up having to play another mismatch of a team, which would be the worst of all worlds really

Think Johnson and co will hold off making it behind closed doors. just said no new restrictions announced before 25th so it'd be too short notice now I'd have thought

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Dec 2021 11:10

Hound not sure - think the cutting of the isolation time might end up meaning we have enough players available - reckon we might end up having to play another mismatch of a team, which would be the worst of all worlds really

Think Johnson and co will hold off making it behind closed doors. just said no new restrictions announced before 25th so it'd be too short notice now I'd have thought

Hope you’re right. Would like this to go ahead. I would hope most covid affected players would be available by the 29th. All of those infected prior to the Posh game being postponed will have gone through the 7 day isolation period. Those infected pre Luton will be two weeks plus down that route.

gazzer, loyal royal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Khalifa Cisse sleeps with the light on, not because he is afraid of the dark, but because the dark i

by gazzer, loyal royal » 23 Dec 2021 11:19

Zip
Hound not sure - think the cutting of the isolation time might end up meaning we have enough players available - reckon we might end up having to play another mismatch of a team, which would be the worst of all worlds really

Hope you’re right. Would like this to go ahead. I would hope most covid affected players would be available by the 29th. All of those infected prior to the Posh game being postponed will have gone through the 7 day isolation period. Those infected pre Luton will be two weeks plus down that route.

It’s only 7 day isolation if you return a negative lateral flow on days 6 and 7 of isolation otherwise you need to do all 10 days so I doubt all players will be out after 7.

Can see this going ahead but only because it takes 2 days to get a vote through Parliament for extra levels of restrictions so May be sports events behind closed doors from 29th or 30th I think

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 23 Dec 2021 11:23

What's the opposite of Fulham? Emptyham.

Admit it, this is bloody hilarious and will go down as one of HNA's best posts.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 23 Dec 2021 12:02

I'd like to go to the game and for it to go ahead but if we are significantly understrength against Fulham, can see us getting spanked and that will do no one any good (other than Fulham)

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 23 Dec 2021 12:32

Hound I'd like to go to the game and for it to go ahead but if we are significantly understrength against Fulham, can see us getting spanked and that will do no one any good (other than Fulham)

Alternatively, Fulham are currently not very good and it may be the perfect time to play them :wink:

Barney
Hob Nob Regular

by Barney » 23 Dec 2021 12:51

Certainly, the club are preparing for the game to go ahead. Shed loads of info on the official site.
And by 5pm tomorrow, the club will have a very good idea of the size of the crowd expected (bar ST holders who decide not to go) and therefore they can plan accordingly.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 23 Dec 2021 13:28

Franchise FC
Hound I'd like to go to the game and for it to go ahead but if we are significantly understrength against Fulham, can see us getting spanked and that will do no one any good (other than Fulham)

Alternatively, Fulham are currently not very good and it may be the perfect time to play them :wink:

yeah there is that. Really depends on who we have available

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 23 Dec 2021 13:34

Hound
Franchise FC

A lot of covid hit players should be past the isolation period whether it be 7 or 10 days. They won’t have done much training though.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 23 Dec 2021 13:41

Zip
Hound
Franchise FC Alternatively, Fulham are currently not very good and it may be the perfect time to play them :wink:

A lot of covid hit players should be past the isolation period whether it be 7 or 10 days. They won’t have done much training though.

Not necessarily a bad thing. Esp with the load coming into those games - won't lose any fitness in a week or so, and will be able to tick over at home

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 23 Dec 2021 18:54

We can get something from this.... they didn't look good against Sheffield who like against us the other week scored and were then well organised.

Even if we lose its probably a free hit to some extent

Their games is off on Boxing Day though not sure if them or Brum have called it off

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 24 Dec 2021 08:58

Mid Sussex Royal We can get something from this.... they didn't look good against Sheffield who like against us the other week scored and were then well organised.

Even if we lose its probably a free hit to some extent

Their games is off on Boxing Day though not sure if them or Brum have called it off

Birmingham I think

15 posts   •   Page 1 of 1