Club Vs Country

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Toadie

Club Vs Country

by Toadie » 15 Oct 2006 13:39

I'm ASHAMED that Terry/Lampard can get so worked up about beating Reading away, picking up £££s in the process...yet representing their country has seen them produce so many lacklustre performances. Having seen NOTW comments that Chelsea's English players were labelled 'disgraces' by the Royals fans, I can say that I was amongst that contingent!

If the Ch*ls*a fans think that they've got an ounce of loyalty in their greedy little bones their mugs. As soon as Barca/Real come calling with a few quid more then Kenyon/Roman are prepared to offer they'll up sticks and f*ck off faster than you can say "Greg Louganis"!

Maybe its time that the overlooked English players (Kevin Nolan/ Joey Barton/Shorey/Harper/Sidwell etc) should get a look in, rather than seeing displays like Wednesday where the full international XI looked about as passionate as a wet fart.

Overpaid, over-hyped disgraces!

Petercccccc

by Petercccccc » 15 Oct 2006 13:42

Post of the day.

FORZA READING

Re: Club Vs Country

by FORZA READING » 15 Oct 2006 15:02

Toadie I'm ASHAMED that Terry/Lampard can get so worked up about beating Reading away, picking up £££s in the process...yet representing their country has seen them produce so many lacklustre performances. Having seen NOTW comments that Chelsea's English players were labelled 'disgraces' by the Royals fans, I can say that I was amongst that contingent!

If the Ch*ls*a fans think that they've got an ounce of loyalty in their greedy little bones their mugs. As soon as Barca/Real come calling with a few quid more then Kenyon/Roman are prepared to offer they'll up sticks and f*ck off faster than you can say "Greg Louganis"!

Maybe its time that the overlooked English players (Kevin Nolan/ Joey Barton/Shorey/Harper/Sidwell etc) should get a look in, rather than seeing displays like Wednesday where the full international XI looked about as passionate as a wet fart.

Overpaid, over-hyped disgraces!

lets put it this way englsih players arent as good as foreigners and most of you overestimate Engalnd ability

Reading Abbey

by Reading Abbey » 15 Oct 2006 15:03

IMO it's a compliment to Reading Football Club that Chelsea celebrated as they did.

We gave them a real battle and they knew it!

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1