Player Ratings Against Charlton

13 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
LoyalRoyal22
Hob Nob Regular

Player Ratings Against Charlton

by LoyalRoyal22 » 19 Nov 2006 11:26

Marcus-7, did ok, looked more comanding on his crosses.
Murty-8, another brilliant peformance, pity his run was ended when he was fouled in second half.
Shorey-7, good peformance like usual, wouldnt expect anything less from him. Shorey will probably get more affective when Convey is back, like Little and Murty, they work well.
Ingi-8, very good display, did not put a foot wrong.
Sonko-8, dominant peformance, sonks is back to his best.
Little-7, played well, but didnt get much of the ball. Glad to see him back.
Hunt-7,over-rated on MOTD, he did some good but alot bad aswell.
Sidwell-8, another really good game for Sidwell. Showing his worth, dominated the midfield.
Harper-7, probably one of the weakest players in the team, but played ok, had a couple of efforts at goal.
Seol-8, did some wrong, but played really well, works well with Doyle, he has a very good touch. Does not look interested at times though.
Doyle-8, worked his socks off again, got his goal and played well.

1871 Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by 1871 Royal » 19 Nov 2006 11:30

So we didnt have any subs then?

earley_royals
Location: I am earley, super earley, i am earley, from Earley.

by earley_royals » 19 Nov 2006 11:31

I can't see how you've rated Seol's performance higher than Hunt's. :?

Legend

Re: Player Ratings Against Charlton

by Legend » 19 Nov 2006 11:31

LoyalRoyal22 Hunt-7,over-rated on MOTD, he did some good but alot bad aswell.

I was expecting the blinkers to come on and you put a 10 down.

Agree, his decent moments were highlighted on MOTD but apart from that he was woeful again, loose passing, poor touch and Johnny Wilkinson style finishing.

MR. CYNICAL

by MR. CYNICAL » 19 Nov 2006 11:59

I think you're being unfair on Hunty,his hard running and enthusiasm is a great asset to the team,yes,he showed some bad touches and his shooting was wayward but he showed some good touches too,as in the setting up of the first goal.Sidwells touch lets him down now and again but no one ever mentions that,we can go all through the team amd pick out weaknesses so why not be more positive,especially now weve had two good home wins.
Im sure we are all delighted we've got 19 pts at this stage of the season,none of us anticipated that,so lets enjoy it while we can and get behind the lads more on here rather that pick holes.
Ive seen this club play in all 4 divisions now and always been known to have a moan but,with our history of being in lower leagues for the majority of the time,how can any one complain with the position we are in now. Sorry to go on a bit but it had to be said.

Starfish
Hob Nob Regular

by Starfish » 19 Nov 2006 11:59

Legend he was woeful again

Woeful ? :shock:

Legend

by Legend » 19 Nov 2006 12:19

Finch Royal Agree, his decent moments were highlighted on MOTD but apart from that he was woeful again

Starfish

Suggest you take a look at what i actually said. :roll:

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 19 Nov 2006 13:04

Legend
Finch Royal Agree, his decent moments were highlighted on MOTD but apart from that he was woeful again

Starfish

from what I can remember.

bad contibutions: tried a first time cross which he balooned behind the goal, clear headed opportunity from Littles high looping cross well over the bar, first time shop nearer the corner flag than the goal.

good contributions: had a significant hand in the fist goal with a deft back-heal from a tight position, a few good crosses when he hadv a touch first, a great run nearly half the pitch realeased Shorey for a cross which Little put just past the post, unlucky not to get a cast iron penalty in the last few minutes.

if that makes a woeful perfermence I suggest you take a trip to specsavers next time you are in town.

Dont think he was MOTM by any means, but he was a key player in a very good Reading performance

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 19 Nov 2006 13:29

Legend loves Convey and wants to have his babies. Hunt is playing in Convey's position Hunt is therefore woeful.

simple. :wink:

JezD

by JezD » 19 Nov 2006 14:43

There's a big difference between enthusiasm and running for 90 minutes and actually having a good game. Hunt was ok, nothing special. Where I sit there were people saying how yesterday was his best and worst game so far for Reading - that's fair enough.

Chaney
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Chaney » 19 Nov 2006 14:51

Chaney
Legend

Starfish

from what I can remember.

bad contibutions: tried a first time cross which he balooned behind the goal, clear headed opportunity from Littles high looping cross well over the bar, first time shop nearer the corner flag than the goal.

good contributions: had a significant hand in the fist goal with a deft back-heal from a tight position, a few good crosses when he hadv a touch first, a great run nearly half the pitch realeased Shorey for a cross which Little put just past the post, unlucky not to get a cast iron penalty in the last few minutes.

if that makes a woeful perfermence I suggest you take a trip to specsavers next time you are in town.

Dont think he was MOTM by any means, but he was a key player in a very good Reading performance

and add the fine save he forced out of Scott Carson with a classy side foot volley

irishroyal81

by irishroyal81 » 19 Nov 2006 14:52

JezD There's a big difference between enthusiasm and running for 90 minutes and actually having a good game. Hunt was ok, nothing special. Where I sit there were people saying how yesterday was his best and worst game so far for Reading - that's fair enough.

anybody that says that yesterday was hunts worst game so far for reading has no idea. for you to even quote such nonsense is crazy. mourinho has been known to speak more sense than that

zac naloen

by zac naloen » 19 Nov 2006 15:30

What i can work out about Hunt is that he's good and tries hard. But lacks technical ability. Basically, he's a fully fit convey without the final product.

Which is why convey when fit will be back in the team.

13 posts   •   Page 1 of 1