A message to you Leroy

134 posts
Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

A message to you Leroy

by Jerry St Clair » 28 Oct 2007 12:21

Morning Leroy,

Is there any danger that you could indulge in a bit less trouble-making in nightclubs, a bit less of the big time charlie arrogance that seeps from your every pore and, perhaps, just practice some football occassionally?

Thanks

Pele_Kitson

Re: A message to you Leroy

by Pele_Kitson » 28 Oct 2007 12:25

Jerry St Clair Morning Leroy,

Is there any danger that you could indulge in a bit less trouble-making in nightclubs, a bit less of the big time charlie arrogance that seeps from your every pore and, perhaps, just practice some football occassionally?

Thanks

Whilst Lita seems to be an arrogant so and so outside of football, there has never been any indication of him having a bad attitude in it. In fact did Stuart Pearce not write to the club after the U21 tournement saying what a credit Leroy was to himself and the club.

Victor Meldrew
Hob Nob Addict

by Victor Meldrew » 28 Oct 2007 12:25

Careful Jerry,you'll get accused of SLATING him by the RTG Protection Squad.

by 1960 » 28 Oct 2007 12:30

While the open goal airshot was a classic comedy moment which could happen to anyone, I can't for the life of me work out why he didn't volley his best other chance. A volley would have been classic Leroy - a flash exhibitionist strike. So why did he take the touch and so got blocked? Maybe lack of confidence? Out of the team for a few games?

jumpers for goalposts

by jumpers for goalposts » 28 Oct 2007 13:07

Tis true that he only has himself to blame for some fans being on his back. The nightclub rucks and the amateur film career have hardly endeared him to the fans, and serve to highlight his shat finishing yesterday still further. Had it been Doyle, no mention would have been made at all. Sort it out Leroy, as you are the most naturally gifted of all our strikers, and a talent like that would be such a huge waste

Tails
Hob Nob Regular

by Tails » 28 Oct 2007 13:10

1960 While the open goal airshot was a classic comedy moment which could happen to anyone, I can't for the life of me work out why he didn't volley his best other chance. A volley would have been classic Leroy - a flash exhibitionist strike. So why did he take the touch and so got blocked? Maybe lack of confidence? Out of the team for a few games?

I think the airshot prior is your answer, I would have wanted an extra touch had i air kicked earliar in the game.

loyalroyal4life
Hob Nob Addict

by loyalroyal4life » 28 Oct 2007 13:12

spoke to leeroy last night, he said he's leaving at the end of the season

this report really has it in for his performance yesterday!! still think he's a class act!

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/report/0,16379,1802_2829682,00.html

Row Z Royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: LOLandmarks come and go. There'll only ever be one "Clickety Clique"

by Row Z Royal » 28 Oct 2007 13:20

loyalroyal4life spoke to leeroy last night, he said he's leaving at the end of the season

this report really has it in for his performance yesterday!! still think he's a class act!

LOL

Anyway, Leroy hasn't had any particular misdemeanors recently. Anyone who posts their sex on the internet, or whatever, is a ledge. Fair play to him.

Don't drink too much, but have lots of sex. With good food, these are integral parts of a healthy lifestyle.

jumpers for goalposts

by jumpers for goalposts » 28 Oct 2007 13:31

Row Z Royal
loyalroyal4life spoke to leeroy last night, he said he's leaving at the end of the season

LOL

Anyway, Leroy hasn't had any particular misdemeanors recently. Anyone who posts their sex on the internet, or whatever, is a ledge. Fair play to him.

Don't drink too much, but have lots of sex. With good food, these are integral parts of a healthy lifestyle.

Perhaps if you'd heeded your own advice, your performance at fans' team training sessions would have improved RZR! :wink: (and no I did not kick that ball at the paramedics deliberatey!)

Fat Leather Jacket

by Fat Leather Jacket » 28 Oct 2007 13:43

'Im leaving Reading at the end of the season...you like that don't you? Tell the Internet.'

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 28 Oct 2007 16:11

Did he also say it was his own decision too?

Did he say he loved you and wanted you to have his babies?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 28 Oct 2007 16:25

Thanks

Fortunately there are those who know a bit more about football (Mick Gooding for starters) who haven't got it in for Lita and have acknowledged his overall contribution to yesterday's team performance.

To suggest that Leroy does other than spend considerable time practising his football is laughable.

Interesting that Big Sam was going on about our strength in the air, flick ons etc. when one of the biggest contributors in that area is the man you are now picking on.

I bet Harper is well impressed with your contribution.

As for Victor Meldrew - well we all know his namesake as a miserable old moaning git!

kevan
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by kevan » 28 Oct 2007 19:40

If he does leave, and it is likely, his value will be directly proportional to the goals he scores this season - nothing we can do about it

Goals will come, if they do he will get a big offer, if they don't we wont mind if he leaves

We actually need big moves on from Reading like Sidwell to show that we can be a stepping stone and can develop stars, this will encourage others to join for their chance

Unfortunate but necesary as we carve a reputation, we could get better at profiting from it with transfer fees though.

M U R T Y

by M U R T Y » 28 Oct 2007 19:51

Thanks

moron

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 28 Oct 2007 19:52

Stop your messing around
Better think of your future
Time you straightened right out
Creating problems in town

Leroy, a message to you
Leroy, a message to you

Stop your fooling around
Else you'll wind up in jail

Leroy, a message to you
Leroy, a message to you

Stop your messing around
Creating problems in town

Leroy, a message to you
Leroy, a message to you
Leroy, a message to you
Leroy, a message to you

Royalee
Hob Nob Addict

by Royalee » 28 Oct 2007 19:55

Although I agree with the original post, particularly as a mate who was out in Reading after the Blackburn mentioned something about Lita being in trouble again that night, at least he put the effort in yesterday. Everyone misses once in a while and goes through a poor patch in form, but it's when strikers aren't in the position to score that I tend to worry.

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe
Hob Nob Regular

by Smoking Kills Dancing Doe » 28 Oct 2007 20:01

I thought Leory played well yesterday. Worked his bollox off. Great header to start the move that led to Kits goal. Held up the ball really well. Terrible misses but he does seem to have problems with finishing when he has got time to think about it.

Still if he works like that every game he is worth having in the team. We need Doyle on right and Kits benefits from having someone as mobile as Leroy up front.

He is not lazy. Always works hard for the team. He has been punished for his mistakes, it is time he repays Coppell with more performances like yesterday.

But Leory, no more fighting on the dance floor, cause the bands won't play here no more.

Sorry :lol:

Winchester Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Winchester Royal » 28 Oct 2007 20:09

Smoking Kills Dancing Doe I thought Leory played well yesterday. Worked his bollox off. Great header to start the move that led to Kits goal. Held up the ball really well. Terrible misses but he does seem to have problems with finishing when he has got time to think about it.

Still if he works like that every game he is worth having in the team. We need Doyle on right and Kits benefits from having someone as mobile as Leroy up front.

He is not lazy. Always works hard for the team. He has been punished for his mistakes, it is time he repays Coppell with more performances like yesterday.

But Leory, no more fighting on the dance floor, cause the bands won't play here no more.

Sorry :lol:

Who is this Leory? :wink:

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 28 Oct 2007 20:43

That's pretty harsh on Leroy imho. Yes, he missed a few chances, but as others have said, his work rate was good, he's got the strength to hold the ball up and he's stopped his falling over antics. I had no problem with him yesterday. However, we have to have a "boo boy" apparently, and at the moment it's Leory's turn. :roll:

Jerry St Clair
Hob Nob Regular

by Jerry St Clair » 28 Oct 2007 21:11

Royal Lady However, we have to have a "boo boy" apparently, and at the moment it's Leory's turn. :roll:

He's the best hope we've had since Scott Taylor.

134 posts